Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Decision

+12
em_stevo
zimbabwegirl
RoxyChick
nads
Miss Ellie
Annie66
natalia
Jemmy
Mia
cakey_baby
shiningmoonbeam
littlemisstiny1
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Final Decision Empty Final Decision

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 3:57 pm

Hi, sorry if this is a bit boring (!) but just thought I'd fill you in on my new implant size. Had my final consult today, went well but completely forgot to ask all the essential questions (eg what size will I end up?) etc. Even forgot to try on the implants Rolling Eyes

But I asked him again about anatomicals as I've been um-ing and ah-ing about this for a while as I don't have much breast tissue in the upper pole. My surgeon said I'll get a good result with both, and rounds wd be fine, but if I'm willing to take the risk of rotation (for me about 4%) then I should get a marginally better result with the teardrops. So I'm now having 225 Anatomicals, Medium Height, Full Projection. I'm quite pleased as they are a cm wider too so hopefully I'll get a teensy bit of side boobage!

Hope I've made the right decision! Screwy
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Final Decision Empty Re: Final Decision

Post by shiningmoonbeam 15th May 2009, 4:08 pm

Pleased you've made your decision LMT. It's always nice to get it all settled in your head and it sounds like you've made a really good choice there too. Just the big day to focus on now bet u can't wait, summer Flash here you come! xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th May 2009, 4:12 pm

Aw im pleased you made your decision hun, i think you went with a good choice.

Not long for you now! x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th May 2009, 4:14 pm

I think you know you have made the right and best decision for YOU LMT!! pre-op nerves and the stress of the emotional journey has set in I think Hug

You have done your research well, are happy and confident with your P.S. and have discussed and agreed all options for and against. You could not have done any better, you ought to be proud of yourself!!! You are now getting slightly more cc's which seems to please you, which is good, and rotation is very minimal as you know. (personally not known any)
I personally think you will have a pair of 'boobies' to be proud of. Flash Flash Think you have realised it is now real for YOU!!! no more for you to do now, except wait for YOUR day. Dont compare to others and just feel proud of yourself and enjoy the wait Flash Hug xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 15th May 2009, 4:31 pm

Congrats LMT! So happy for you.

Can't wait for you to have it dun now. Gun look awesome

X x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th May 2009, 4:36 pm

glad u finally made up your mind
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 4:42 pm

Thanks girls, yes you are right mia, nerves are definitely setting in! had butterflies as i was walking up to the hospital entrance thinking next time i do this will be on op day...... Shocked

But will remember you have all done this and it hopefully isn't thaaaaat bad...
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 15th May 2009, 5:39 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:Thanks girls, yes you are right mia, nerves are definitely setting in! had butterflies as i was walking up to the hospital entrance thinking next time i do this will be on op day...... Shocked

But will remember you have all done this and it hopefully isn't thaaaaat bad...

Aww, you'll be fine LMT Hug I know it's scary but the day will come and go in no time at all and you'll be able to enjoy your new boobies. Sounds like you've made a good choice with size and shape - I really like my anatomicals - they have a lovely natural shape already ...

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th May 2009, 5:47 pm

The op day is nothing to be scared of LMT. If you have given birth three times well!!! It is like a trip to Disneyland for the first time compared to that... only difference is the newborns are twins and silicone. Oh!! and dont need feeding and changing on demand. :)
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 15th May 2009, 6:01 pm

Congratulations on your decision !! It's nice when you finally decide isn't it?

Not long now till you have your Flash eh?

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th May 2009, 6:14 pm

Thats great LMT, does SW do alot of anatomicals do you know?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th May 2009, 6:16 pm

Hey lovely, glad you've finally made your decision!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 8:07 pm

He said he does a lot of them but they still only count for 15% of his practice (but I figured that must be at least 1 or 2 a week for a few years so am happy that he knows what he's doing). He said I'll be pretty strapped up straight after to try and keep everything in place so as to minimise chance of rotation and no bras for the first week, forgot to ask why, seems a bit odd but think I'll get some anyway for after.

Anyone got any ideas what size sports bras to get? I'm a 32AA now and having 225's.......? Thanku
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th May 2009, 8:17 pm

Thats good then, I think you'll be a 32C with 225s hun, im 32D with 275s but then again its hard to guess x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 8:31 pm

ooh, hope so! :lol:
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th May 2009, 8:51 pm

I think you will be a C LMT ..... My P.S. thought I would be a C too, however, he did stress like most would it is not a guarantee. As far as I recall you are also small frame soo I do think you will have a very pleasing result. I was advised to get C cup sports bra initially one band size up. Then after first check 10 days once swelling etc. had settled to buy more to save waste and get appropriate support and fit.

Also Anatomicals require different aftercare I was advised, my P.S. does them often he informed me. i.e. strapping after op. and no massage untill he checks you post-op 6 weeks or so. I would follow advice from your P.S. and all will be fine. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 8:54 pm

Thanks mia, you are a mine of information, very appreciated! Hug
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 15th May 2009, 8:58 pm

Hiya, well done for making the decision cos for me that was the most stressful part - cos you don't want to come out regretting ANYTHING and he is such a good surgeon so no worries there. I wear 34 B and C sports bra from Ada/ George - very comfortable and got them in Hollingdean branch as they have a huge choice better than Crawley. I got 3 white and 1 black - only £4 or £6 cant remember - got 2 of each size cos there is hardly any difference and you can always take them back - cos I had to go twice as 34C is the most popular size and they sell out. Did you forget to ask him about his HEAL oil hun !! the magic potion that is by the sounds of it going make him a lots of buckros .... I have to wait till end of June before I get posted any - hopefully by then my scars will be well on the road to recovery. I was fine that first week after the op and no pain (except after the op and then I got dosed up a bit more and was fine) just uncomfortable - cos the feeling is a bit unexpected and unexplainable really. If you have had three littleuns you'll be fine - most of the worry is before not after ... good luck not long now ....... love to you XX Flash
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 9:06 pm

You're right the size issue is by far and away the most difficult / agonising thing isn't it girls?

Unfortunately asda don't do 32 band in sports bras which is so annoying...re the heal gel mybreast online shop is taking orders for 12th june delivery if u check their website. i rang mybreast and they are posting me out some more but they r very tiny pots in the homecare pack so don't know how long it'll last...sounds good tho.

i'm rambling now, need to go to bed!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th May 2009, 9:11 pm

Thank you LMT!!! I only know that I went through mine in such a short space of time and the much research I had done was enough to confirm it was right for me. My P.S. or should I say the P.S. I choose was very informative and I trusted him, he told me everything I needed to know. I just needed to do it a.s.a.p. I went through my whole journey alone which was a very exciting and rewarding experience for me. I would not ever want to return to my pre-op chest. Gosh!! I find that a very upsetting and scary thought Screwy

So LMT, I guess what I am trying to say is I am just trying to share the knowledge and experience I gained, as everyone is at a different place in their life, and support is needed and is a wonderful gift. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 15th May 2009, 9:12 pm

Reading littlemisstiny I didn't realise they don't do 32 band but I forgot to say that I bought 34 and 36 and wish I had bought more 36 B and C cos then i feel maybe my boobs would not have that slight dent to the side although saying that they is ample space in the 34. Only buy them a week before cos you only have 28 days to take them back if not right and if you have to keep your bandages for nearly 2 weeks you will need that bit of extra time..... any which way you will be fine. Also going to bed nite nite XX
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 16th May 2009, 9:02 am

Congrats on your decision hunni, i think you'll have a great result. I had 255cc anatomicals, medium height full projection so pretty much the same. As for the rotation issue I scared myself stiff worrying but as long as you take it easy for the first few weeks to a month and dont lift anything heavy you should be fine!! Ohhh im excited for you, xxxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 12:00 pm

Sounds like a great decision LMT! I got exactly the same as you (same height, same projection, anatomicals) but had slightly bigger - 255s. I was totally flat before, didn't even need a bra and now I wear a mixture of 32C and 32D, but mostly D.

I would advise you to get 32C and 32D sports bras and take back the one that doesn't fit...and to get some bra extenders for the first couple of weeks. Cheaper than buying different band widths. I got some from La Senza and 3 months on I can still wear my 32D sports bras and they're sooooo comfy!!

Anyway, good luck - not long to go and I'm sure you'll be over the moon with your new boobs! Best thing I ever did (apart from having my children!)

C xxx
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 16th May 2009, 6:52 pm

Ah thanks, can't believe the self-confessed flat girlies who had 255's / 275's and are now wearing D's! The varing results people have never ceases to amaze me... :)

And I have decided that a B or a C wd look so much better than a double A anyway that I will just be chuffed to have something in my bra :lol:

Can't believe this time in 2 wks I will have new boobs, seems so surreal..(in a good way!)
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 7:16 pm

It's really hard not to get boobie greed but you're right - you have to remember what you want to look like and almost forget about the ccs. I was like you and just wanted something to put in a bra. I asked my ps for a B - he said I'd be disappointed so encouraged me to have 255cc which he said would give me a large B/small C, but actually everyone says I look a good C (despite wearing a D)

I love the way that no-one can tell I've had a ba in my everyday clothes as I look like I used to in my C cup gel bras, but when I stick a push-up bra on I can look massive!!! Love it!!! And I'm starting to get a really good cleavage!!

I think the size you're going for will be great. You don't want to have too big for your frame or you could feel self-conscious, and when you want to look bigger there are some great bras out there I've discovered! It's like a whole new world....I'm always in La Senza and M&S...lol

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next