Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final decision and request for pics!

4 posters

Go down

Final decision and request for pics!  Empty Final decision and request for pics!

Post by Daisychains 3rd June 2016, 8:19 pm

I went to see CC Kat today about implants having first met her 2 years ago. Decided then that she was the 'one' but decided to complete my family first. So baby number 3 is now almost a year old and after changing my mind all the time (and I think I will still do so up until they put my under!) I am going to go for it. 

So I have decided on 210cc teardrop furries - I was tempted to not go for them because I know I'll be impatient about the settling period but I do believe they are the best option for me. 

I am 5ft4 and 8st/size8 and currently a 32aa (if that) - I am finding it really hard to see pics of people with smaller implant sizes - I dont suppose any one has something similar they could share? I know they all come up differently on people but its just helpful as you know.

Planning to book the surgery on Monday - am hoping I can have it done mid July as now I just want it over and done with but if not, I'll have to wait until September I think. Very exciting and nervewracking at the same time!
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Final decision and request for pics!  Empty Re: Final decision and request for pics!

Post by blush89 3rd June 2016, 9:16 pm

Congrats! As you know, I had Mrs Kat and I am delighted with the result. Super natural looking and I thought she was brilliant from start to finish. My implants are bigger so can't help you with pics but congrats again on booking! Cxxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Final decision and request for pics!  Empty Re: Final decision and request for pics!

Post by ScotsGirl78 3rd June 2016, 9:17 pm

I can't help with pics but just wanted to say congrats on your decision! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th June 2016, 4:33 pm

Yay to being that step further to your new boobs. My implants are 325 and I started with more boob so I don't think my pics will help. Have you tried real self for pics. I don't think the look of furies are any different so if it's just the size and shape I'm sure you'll find some on there. Best of luck on booking your date xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down