Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 week checks??

5 posters

Go down

4 week checks?? Empty 4 week checks??

Post by Pilly 24th October 2013, 1:17 pm

I'm 4 weeks post op today :)
Been to see my nurse went as well at 2 weeks, she has discharged me :)  .....  ( I've gotta go back at 12 weeks to see my surgeon) and advised me to use moustiriser on my flaking itching breasts lol and she told me to massage my leftie as it hasn't dropped yet :-/
I was also told to keep my band on till week 6/8 and after 6 weeks I can wear normal bra's but only soft ones :( no wires till week 12!!! :( anyone else not allowed to wear wires after 6 weeks? xx
Pilly
Pilly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

4 week checks?? Empty Re: 4 week checks??

Post by COOKIE 24th October 2013, 1:21 pm

I couldn't wear wires till 12 weeks post-op hun.  Its perfectly normal for to be asked to wait that long :ok: 

Glad you got the all clear babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th October 2013, 1:50 pm

Glad to hear you're all good. I had to keep my band on for 6wks, so that will still help to encourage leftie down. I had a bit of a barney with my nurse over when I could wear wires actually. My surgeons notes clearly said band for 6, sports bras 24/7 for 8, and I'd asked him outright 'so I can wear wires at 8wk', but the nurse was adamant that it should be 12wk. I said that might be THG policy, but my sugeon says this. So we compromised to breaking them in on Fri/Sat nights out! But its a normal length of time, it differs surgeon to surgeon, girl to girl. Plus the next 8wks will fly by, promise!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 24th October 2013, 7:48 pm

Hey
I'm the same; support bras until four weeks then non wired only until 12 weeks. I can't wait to go shopping but that'll have to wait until after Christmas for me!! Maybe it's the way THG like to do things. I suppose it'll probably be good in the long run, definitely make sure things are more healed before adding wires into the mix!

I'm keen to get some non wired bras, as they will be more practical to wear than the Macom, however I can't seem to find anything that looks nice. They're all a little bit 'granny'!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th October 2013, 8:49 pm

Theres a couple of nice non-wired in Debenhams that Ive got my eye on, but I find they all tend to look a bit tweenager. And difficult to find in larger sizes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Theres also the Freya Deco non wired that a lot of the girls on here like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 24th October 2013, 9:12 pm

Thanks. I know what you mean about the Teenager look to that bra! It seems that non wired is either aimed at first bra or granny's! The non wired Freya Deco is really nice, but does it push up? If it does I don't think that's an option either so soon?? Might take a little trip into Debenhams and see what I can find.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 24th October 2013, 9:21 pm

hi hun,

i was the same, had to keep the binder on for 6 weeks 24/7, and sportsbras for 12 weeks 24/7.
to be honest i just wanted to do what was best for my healing, and i found at 6 weeks i definitely still felt best in my sportsbras and didnt really want to experiment with wires yet!

the time will fly by in the end i promise, and you do just want to give your new boobies the best care they can get so they turn out just right xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th October 2013, 9:34 pm

It does seem a little busty, doesn't it! You could always switch to a lower impact sports bra. I quite like the Lonsdale sports bras. They're over the head, but still bra shape, so lower cut, hook and eye back and adjustable straps. Super comfy, but not so binding. And they're 2 for about £12 in sports direct!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down