Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when should you have post op checks?

+3
Natty29
rachij
2522laura
7 posters

Go down

when should you have post op checks? Empty when should you have post op checks?

Post by 2522laura 19th November 2013, 7:31 pm

I'm with thg and been trying to book my 4 week check but the pcc seems to think I don't see anyone again until I see the surgeon at 3 months. I had a check with the nurse at 1 week and that's it so far. To be honest I've found the after care quite badly lacking! X
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

when should you have post op checks? Empty Re: when should you have post op checks?

Post by rachij 19th November 2013, 7:42 pm

Well, I went with an independent surgeon ( through nuffield) and at my one week post op appointment the surgeon said he didn't want to see me again unless it was for another procedure BUT I am having problems with my leftie so rung and made appointment for next tuesday 7pm.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

when should you have post op checks? Empty Re: when should you have post op checks?

Post by Natty29 19th November 2013, 7:51 pm

I had one at 6 weeks then wen I had s problem wiv my leftie I ent back again yhat was at the 2 year point.generally u dont need to go back if they have signed u off unless u do have a problem, but it does make u feel asthough u r on ur own after the procedure.well thats how I felt anyway but always had this forum to reassure me xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th November 2013, 8:20 pm

Generally you'll be seen around 6 weeks post-op for your first appointment, but with the Christmas rush on now at the larger clinics the new, potential clients will come first... Unless of course you have a complication that requires a surgeons attention, so this is probably why your appointment may have been set back a little.

I wouldn't worry though if all seems OK, its just to check you're softening up nicely and that you're happy with how things are going and its an opportunity to also ask questions if you have any. So unless you do have particular concerns I really wouldn't be worried it Laura. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 19th November 2013, 8:30 pm

I differs from clinic to clinic, usualy a week, then 6-8weeks and some will ask to see you at 6months and a year also. 3months isn't a bad time to wait if all is well, I had my re op october 30th but can't get over to see my Dr until the end of Jan x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th November 2013, 8:54 pm

Hey Laura. I was with THG, I had a 1wk with the nurse (wound check, ok for showers but steri strips), then again at 2wk (another wound check, no more steri strips), but I didn't see my surgeon til 12wks, and then he said to come back in a year. If the nurse was happy with your wounds at one week, then you should be fine until 12 unless they've specifically told you to come back at 4/6. I wouldn't worry too much if the scars are coming along nicely.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 2522laura 19th November 2013, 9:03 pm

It all seems to be healing well, must have got my wires crossed somewhere!
2522laura
2522laura
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th November 2013, 9:06 pm

Also, post op Ive not spoken to my PCC, I've only been in touch directly with the nurse (Hursula)...If your at all concerned, maybe contact them directly. PM me if you want her email :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th November 2013, 9:44 pm

i was with THG too and post op i've only dealt with the nurse Hursula too. you can always book in to see her too or ask to speak to her on the phone if you have any questions, she is so lovely x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th November 2013, 10:49 pm

:doh:  assuming you're using the London branch! If you're at a different post op clinic, just give them a call and ask for your nurses email.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down