Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift?

4 posters

Go down

Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift? Empty Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift?

Post by kellyjo9250 21st October 2013, 8:55 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this, so unsure how it all works. But I have read many reviews from others on these forums, and wondered if you could help me...

I have recently booked to have a Breast Augmentation in November 2013. I have gone through Transform, based at The Pines Hospital/Clinic in Manchester.

I have very mixed feelings on the Hospital, and the company Transform, and I'm debating going private, and wondered if any of you felt the same, or can relate to the following:

Basically on Consultations, I have felt very 'rushed' and 'hurried' in and out, which concerns me that they are not actually listing to my wants? Is this normal?

I have seen the Surgeon, Mr Mahdi, who was lovely. He has told me that my chest (Measuring a 36B) hasn't fully 'developed' and 'filled'. I basically have very little breast tissue under my breasts, and although I have a B cup 'projection' I don't actually fill out the cup. He has suggested that I have implants under the muscle, and that I have a 385cc (this is Naterelle). I have requested the Naterelle implants - although more expensive, I hear that for the Surgeon they are 'better to work with' and give a 'more natural' appearance. Has anyone had Naterelle?

On my Consultation with Mr Mahdi, he pointed out that my right breast is slightly smaller than my left. Apparently it isn't obvious enough to have 2 different sized implants, but he has recommended my right breast to have a 'nipple lift'. This concerns me greatly - I'm terrified I will lose sensitivity, struggle to breast feed in future life, or the scaring to be bad compared to one nipple having no work done? I don't know if it's necessary, bare in mind I'm not being a topless model or anything. But then I', concerned if I don't have it done, I will notice it and regret it? HELP?!

So since seeing Mr Mahdi, I did my research (mainly on here) and have seen great reviews - including him having 'neat scars' and being a 'perfectionist' and him being the Surgeon for the 'natural look'. He sounds like the one for me, and therefore - I've booked!

I have opted for the 385cc, under the muscle, (Mr Mahdi suggested 3 sizes, a small, medium and a large. I went in the middle) I am a size 10/12 clothing - with big hips/bum and I'm rather broad, yet a smaller waist. I'm 5'6 and 23 years old. Does this sound about right? Or has anyone had a similar size on a similar frame/build?

With me being so nervous, and a little on edge whether Transform is the one for me, I have requested a further meeting with Mr Mahdi just to clarify everything - I desperately want 'natural' look - I do not want round.

I would love any help, reassurance or guidance on the topic. Especially if anyone has had the Naterelle too?

Please help ladies, thank you Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift? G20 xo
kellyjo9250
kellyjo9250
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift? Empty Re: Mr Mahdi, Transform, Nipple Lift?

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2013, 9:23 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Kelly wavey 

I'm not Transforms biggest fan, but I believe we each have our own decisions to make babe and if you've done your research and happy for them then that's all that matters Kelly

However... You don't sound at all sure about the clinic or the surgeon? On one hand you do sound positive and on the other you just seem to have A lOT of question marks sweetie.

It really would be adviseable before you proceed to have at least one other surgeon Kelly, preferably with a BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeon. If money is tight then you can see a BAAPS surgeon from as little as just £25 for their experience through a consultation babe.

I'm unsure when it was was that you booked, but Transform should have a cooling off period, so if you're not 100% happy then do ask about that! its probably around 14 days, but don't quote me on that, it may be just a week, I haven't checked, but I know they do have one in place so if you've placed a deposit you would be able to get your money back.

Having another consultation to compare with Kelly will tell you without any doubt whether or not a lift is necessary or whether something else might be possible to help you avoid the additional scarring.. It is VERY worth you seeing someone else too Kelly, if only for reassurance that you're happy with both surgeon and clinic before pressing on with the big day.

An uplift is a very technical procedure Kelly and you really want to get the best surgeon available to you to get this right if it is at all what you need, but until you have another surgeon to advise you on the path to take I think you're always going to have those question marks babe. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2013, 9:35 pm

Hi Kellyjo. Have you had any other consultations? If you're at all unsure I would definitely recommend shopping about, this is a huge decision, and one you cant back out of once you're on the surgeons table!

As for your size/type of implant, a lot of girls have had Natrelle implants. The come in both a round and teardrop shape, but don't let the word 'round' put you off - this doesn't mean you'll get huge fake looking round boobs. Round implants will eventually drop and fluff into a teardrop shape anyway with gravity. I've had 340cc round under the muscle, and (to quote a friend yesterday) "wow, they're starting too look like real boobs now, aren't they!". As in they're sitting very naturally, and in a few months more time, you wont tell the difference. Size wise only you and your surgeon can agree on that, as the same stats and implants will never have the same outcome on two different people. Maybe make some rice boobs to 'try them on'.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st October 2013, 9:36 pm

Hi Kelly welcome to the forum... It has to be a personal choice I think on who you decide to book with... I went with transform and am very happy but whichever company you choose to go with their will be bad stories too... The only way to know if they are right for you is to have something to compare to...
You will have a natural look though... Not many surgeons are willing to give an implant too big for you because it's a health risk... Many of us also have round implants but this doesn't mean you get a at all :)

Wishing you luck on your BA journey xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down