Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had a nipple lift?

+2
Kat4
Princess_x
6 posters

Go down

Anyone had a nipple lift? Empty Anyone had a nipple lift?

Post by Princess_x 30th April 2012, 8:24 am

Just wondering? My surgeon has said my left nipple goes slightly to the left and that he can correct it by "moving" it to the right.. the thought of it goes through me but I dunno if after my 2nd BA, I'd kick myself for just leaving it as it is (it's never bothered me too much but I'm just thinking of it like "I might aswell") x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Anyone had a nipple lift? Empty Re: Anyone had a nipple lift?

Post by Kat4 30th April 2012, 8:30 am

hmmm, my first thought was no dont, if it doesnt bother you then leave as is - but then I wondered like you said that you might kick yourself - does your ps think it will look more to the left after the second ba? x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th April 2012, 9:03 am

He didn't actually say if the bigger implants I'll be having will make it look even more to the left, hmm. I've got to decide this week as I've got to pay it all off and the nipple lift costs more and another 30 mins is needed in theatre, argh decisions! x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 30th April 2012, 9:06 am

Oh no, decisions like that are so hard. You could really do with speaking to him first - maybe the bigger implant will correct this little difference?

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 9:39 am

Generally the bigger the implant, the more the difference is magnified. Personally I would have the nipple lift, but I'm biased since I had an uplift done with nipple incisions. They're healing well, I'll update my pics later if you'd like to have a look xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise91 30th April 2012, 12:34 pm

The implant will probably make your nipple point a bit more to the side, but it depends how much this bothers you? I've had a periareolar mastopexy and areolar reduction on one side (which I needed, as I had very bad asymmetry and tuberous breasts), but as a result my nipple now sits really high and pokes out of bras and bikinis! The scarring also isn't that great and the sensation in my nipple either swings from unbearably sensitive on the scarring or numb!. I reckon it would be a trade off between scarring and how much it bothers you. Personally, if it didnt bother me that much then I wouldn't risk the scaring and sensation.
Louise91
Louise91
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th April 2012, 6:45 pm

Yes please Roxanne, and I figured the bigger the implant the more it will magnify it. It does bother me, like when I look at my boobs with no bra on I think "wonky nipples" but it doesn't bother me MASSIVELY.. I remember the sensitivity/pain/numbess of nipples after my 1st BA, which lasted for quite a long time. How bad is the scarring and how come your nipples now sit high?
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 9:18 pm

No one's boobs are ever perfect and no one has identical pairs. It really comes down to the degree of difference between the two, and to what degree the difference bothers you.

I've just updated my pics, I'll send you a pm xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Llywx 30th April 2012, 10:54 pm

hi hun i had an uplifft as well as a ba last year and im going for my second ba in 3 weeks! aaa so exiting! if it bothers you i would defo go for it but you have to be preperd for the scars thats the only thing, will it be an ancr scar or is he just cutting around the nipple? and if you dont mind em asking what size implants you getting?

i cant wait to go bigger just a pain av go thru the recovery period again the horrible sports bras, not slepping, no driving aaa but will be worth it in the end hun :))

xxxx
Llywx
Llywx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st May 2012, 8:44 am

Thanks Roxanne, I'll take a look now :)

Llywx, no not an anchor scar, he said it will just a little cut like a "orange segment" shape just to move the nipple slightly over to the right. I'm getting either 470 or 495. I'm having my 2nd BA in 3 weeks too, are you going to Dolan Park? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise91 1st May 2012, 3:22 pm

I think it is high just because as I had asymmetry and tuberous breasts, so im guessing it's quite hard to match everything. My surgeon probably matched it to my other breast as best he could, but it has ended up being a bit high. I just wanted to metion it to point of the fact that although surgeons are very skilled, revision is done by eye, but our nipples are in different positions when you are lying on an operating table/stood up/in a bra and as much as one can imagine, its not going to be right all the time!

My nipples are still different sizes/point to the side and are scared but it doesn't bother me THAT much, as in the grand scheme of things my boobs look so much better than they did before my surgeries, and for that reason im not bothered enough right now to have more surgery on it.

Although, admitedly, at some point in the future I probably will have it revised....probably when to novelty of having two boobs has worn off!....so maybe having said that, if you have an opportunity to have it done now it might be easiest.

I've gone round in a circle....sorry!
Louise91
Louise91
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 5:49 pm

From the sounds of it you're only getting a crescent type incision. Sincereangel got a crescent lift recently, might be worth asking her to have a look, my donut incision is more extensive xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd May 2012, 9:04 am

I understand what you are saying Louise :) yeah Roxanne I'm not sure of the proper name of it, just basically like an orange segement type cut to move the nipple over to the right slightly. I'll ask Sincereangel, thanks xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Llywx 20th May 2012, 8:58 am

Haiiiiaa! sorry avnt been able to get on this for ages laptop was beeing fixed! yes im getting them done in dolan park hun, are you?? just been to see the surgeon yday and im getting 520 cc in but if he can fit bigger he will, so maybe go up to 580cc. what size are you having hun? xxx
Llywx
Llywx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 20th May 2012, 9:06 am

I had a crescent lift on my left boob, only moved it 1cm but like you say cost me more money but it does look so much better x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by Llywx 20th May 2012, 8:27 pm

heya hlt67 im getting mine done again and im getting 520 cc what size are yours if you dont mind me asking? need to buy some sports bras to take with me xxx
Llywx
Llywx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 20th May 2012, 8:38 pm

hi, I'm wearing a 34E at the moment x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 26th May 2012, 1:24 pm

Hiya I had my op yesterday at Dolan Park, I went for the nipple lift after :) I had 495, the biggest that would fit :) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down