Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how much did you pay for a nipple lift?

+2
Mummy me
georginaxoxo
6 posters

Go down

how much did you pay for a nipple lift? Empty how much did you pay for a nipple lift?

Post by georginaxoxo 9th September 2012, 1:27 pm

I am getting cui implants for £3400 and my nipple lift is costing me an extra £1300 i already had a £750 discount with my breast implants from mya do you think i will be able to knock the price down a little on the nipple lift? How much is it normally? thank you xxx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

how much did you pay for a nipple lift? Empty Re: how much did you pay for a nipple lift?

Post by Mummy me 10th September 2012, 8:35 pm

Hi is nipple lift same as full uplift?? My friend was quoted £ 5200 today with transform for full lift and implant if that helps at all xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

how much did you pay for a nipple lift? Empty Re: how much did you pay for a nipple lift?

Post by roxanne 10th September 2012, 8:56 pm

By nipple lift do you mean a crescent lift, which is just that, a nipple lift via a crescent shaped incision in the upper half of the nipple to raise the nipple? Or do you mean a periareolar mastopexy, ie. internal lift of breast tissue and external lift with removal of skin via donut shape around the nipples?

If it's the former it should only cost a few extra pounds. If it's the latter the difference sounds about right. I had a periareolar (aka donut) mastopexy, it was £5800, but a straightforward BA which wasn't suitable for me would have cost £4650.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 12th September 2012, 9:35 am

It cost me an additional £300 for a crescent lift
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by georginaxoxo 15th September 2012, 10:24 am

Hi girls its not a cresent lift its all the way around my nipple, just scaring around nipple. i told her i wanted cheaper and she knocked off £400 which i am happy with dance so now its £900 not £1300! xx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th September 2012, 10:28 am

You're having a donut lift babe how much did you pay for a nipple lift? 1978086825 or some may call it a Benelli lift.

Well done Georgina, made up you got the discount and that was some money they knocked off wasn't it!!! go you! how much did you pay for a nipple lift? 154564 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by georginaxoxo 15th September 2012, 4:12 pm

Thanks cookie i had no idea what it was called my pc just said nipple lift with scarring around areola! Yeah i sent my pc a txt asking if she could lower the price and i wasnt expecting her to knock that much off dance just counting down the days now 26th november fingers crossed that is my actual date and no more delays fingers crossed I am becoming boobie obsessed lol hope i dont still have boobie envy after my ba Boobs xxx
georginaxoxo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th September 2012, 6:48 pm

haha... boobie obsession is our favourite kind of talk! how much did you pay for a nipple lift? 154564

You should get yourself a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Georgina, so you can see the days count slowly down... Just click the underlined link and you'll find instructions there if you'd like to pop one on and have you added your date to the 'Calender Entries' section of the forum? (not the actual calender) if not lovely just post your surgery details in there and then we can all send on our good luck wishes when your special day arrives! how much did you pay for a nipple lift? 727935 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairycatcher 17th September 2012, 10:59 am

my full uplift with implants is costing 5350 x
Fairycatcher
Fairycatcher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down