Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please?

+3
millie10
debsrich
Xle4hx
7 posters

Go down

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? Empty Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please?

Post by Xle4hx 10th October 2011, 9:44 pm

After breast feeding I Need a lift at 25! I want implants too so want to have it all done at the same time :) since finding out about the nipple lift it's definitely something I'd consider with the right surgeon as the scars seem so minimal... Would any of you lovely ladies be willing to share their stories/pics please xx
Xle4hx
Xle4hx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? Empty Re: Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please?

Post by debsrich 10th October 2011, 9:48 pm

Hi,
Welcome!!!
I am booked with Mr Hassan for a periareolar lift with implants, thru THG. I went for 2nd consult today... so excited!!!! I haven't been able to find that many pics... so if you find any, let me know!!!!
Have you been for any consults? Where abouts do you live? x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? Empty Re: Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please?

Post by millie10 11th October 2011, 4:16 pm

HI i've just had a nipple lift with implants last weekend and am very happy with the results so far. HAve you seen any surgeons yet? I was borderline for a lift and decided on the nipple lift as I plan on having more children..
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? Empty Helloo :)

Post by Xle4hx 13th October 2011, 7:30 pm

Sorry but I haven't used this forum much so I'm not sure how it works??? It doesn't seem to have a button I can press so I can check on my posts hmmm .... I've been for about 3 consultations... One with Harley medical group, one at Holly house with mr shibu, one with mr Kahn (transform) I was supposed to go for one today with ms Rozina Ali but couldn't find anyone whose really dealt with her and the consult was £200 so I didn't bother! I've been about :oP

But after all those I've got a consultation with mr Clarke in birmingham on the 22nd ad hopefully having him do my BA and nipple lift on 2nd Dec :) I've seen someone's pics whose similar to me and I was so impressed... Getting really excited now but would like to see some more pics of his work to put my mind at rest...

I would rather have just a nipple lift than a full lift... In a few years I'd like to have more children too and I breastfed my first two so would want to do that, was going to ask about breastfeeding at my consult... Can you after a crescent nipple lift??

Thank you for replying xxx
Xle4hx
Xle4hx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th October 2011, 8:01 pm

Xie4hx
I am booked for doughnut lift with BA with Mr Hassan @ THG. Really done my homework and I'm convinced I've made the right choice!!! I didn't want the full lift due to scars... my friend had Mr SHibu for full lift and her scars are good and shes so pleased with them!
I think with any lift it is 50/50 for breast feeding.... I don't think there's any guarantee.... I have 2 children... both breastfed... don't plan for anymore... but never say never... but if I did... and couldn't breast feed... I'd feel a bit guilty... but I need to do this at this stage....
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 15th October 2011, 10:20 am

hi hun, you won't be able to breastfeed after a full lift, not sure about the other lifts though, but if the nipple is moved they cut through the milk ducts which means you can't breastfeed afterwards. I've had a full anchor lift and implants and am over the moon, you girls are welcome to see my pics, if you want to take a look let me know and i'll send you my details xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiamelia 4th November 2011, 11:10 pm

hi amyD could i please see your pics im hoping to have implants overs with nipple lift in very neaqr future i breast fed my 2 children xxxxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 5th November 2011, 12:32 am

Your best bet is to discuss the procedure directly with the surgeons. I was told I could breastfeed after a lollipop lift. But I'm only planning on a lift without implants so surgeons were very clear that I should have my lift when I'm done having children, not because I can't breastfeed, but because having more children would pretty much nul and void the lift which would be a huge waste of money and surgery for nothing.

Unlike me, since you're having implants, even if they sag more
after having another child it won't have been for nothing because you'll have lovely
large breasts.

The ability to breastfeed aftewards depends on the technique and skill of the surgeon. And even there, there is no 100% guarantee, it's possible that you can still feed but with a slightly lower supply. If this is important for you make sure you choose a surgeon who has the skill and uses the right technique to ensure you milk ducts remain intact. Make sure this is one of your priorities when choosing your surgeon if you'd like more children.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? Empty ANYBODY WANNA SHOW ME PICS PLEASE XXXX

Post by bodiamelia 6th November 2011, 11:10 pm

Hi amyD could i have a look at your pics please im hoping to get implants & nipple lift very soon, sorting 2nd consutation tomorrowLift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 899188 i would like to see a few after pics its still all a bit confussing what implants cc etc to get dont wanna get it wrong i sooooo need thisLift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 113752 xxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 7th November 2011, 7:13 am

bodiamelia wrote:Hi amyD could i have a look at your pics please im hoping to get implants & nipple lift very soon, sorting 2nd consutation tomorrowLift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 899188 i would like to see a few after pics its still all a bit confussing what implants cc etc to get dont wanna get it wrong i sooooo need thisLift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 113752 xxx

Hi,
Who else are you seeing for consultation? I am booked with Mr Hassan at THG for 4 weeks time for a donut/benelli lift with implants. I was confused at first because I thought I was just having a nipple lift, but after seeing the surgeon for a 2nd appointment he explained how he uses a technique that is an internal lift. I really dome loads of research on surgeons- saw 4 in total- and really researched the procedures, and so far my experience has been fantastic with THG.
Good luck!!
Xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiamelia 7th November 2011, 10:41 pm

Hi iv booked 2nd const with dr meleagros at transform this thursday im hoping to get it done before xmas...maybe

my last consut dr said 460cc over with nipple lift but cant remember what he really said iv got plenty of extra skin and they are saggy & empty im not sure if 460cc is gonna be big enough i did want full round DD after maybe E

i did go up to DD when i breast fed my 2 babies and put loads of weight on which i have lost in past year 5.5 stone, do you mind me asking the price at hospital group xxxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiamelia 7th November 2011, 11:00 pm

Oh and my stats im 5' 8" size 10/12 and im 41 yrs old Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 683465 stay at home mum 2 beautiful children little boy 3.5 yrs and little girl 21 month

very very fed up by my horrible saggy boobs Lift/nipple lift can you share your pics please? 856466 cant wait to get them sorted im trying to get some pics sorted to take with me show ps what i want anybody want to give me any info advice its all very much welcome xxxxxxxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th November 2011, 7:32 am

Hi,
If you have quite alot of excess skin you may need a lollipop/anchor lift? 1 surgeon said to me he could sort out my boobs by placing a large-ish implant only- I'm SO pleased I haven't booked this as I've seen photos of ladies that have just had implants when they needed uplift, and they do not look great :(
I am having the uplift, Natrelle implants, 2 moles removed with histology, lifetime aftercare, £5100. So it was a great price overall. I did have 1 lower price but wasn't as impressed. I've heard all good reports of mr M's work- and I have a friend who has a good set thanks to him!! I just never got round to see him!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 3rd December 2011, 7:31 pm

AmyD could I see your pics if you don't mind, I'm planning on having a full lift and implants, hopefully 525s, I'm a empty d cup and hoping to be an f, but seeing the surgeon on Monday so will see, but would be great to see how your getting on if you don't mind xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down