Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift???

+4
ANewMeToBe
sarahdawn31
fluffy_bunn1e
Tonic28
8 posters

Go down

Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift??? Empty Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift???

Post by Tonic28 3rd February 2011, 9:45 am

Hi girls,

I had my BA in June 09 and sadly now am experiencing a bit of sagging and DB.

I've booked to see my PS again but in the meantime wondered if anyone had any before/after pictures of DB/sagging which was then fixed by a 'lift'. Or anyone who straight away had a BA with a lift?

Thanks lovelies xxxxx

Last edited by misf1 on 5th February 2011, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift??? Empty Re: Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift???

Post by Tonic28 3rd February 2011, 9:47 am

Hahah sorry about the title it was meant to read doughnut/lollypop lift. Can anyone edit this pls? Hysterical

xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift??? Empty Re: Anyone pls share pics of doughnut/lollypop lift???

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 3rd February 2011, 10:57 am

hey Tonic, how are you? you r exp sagging already? what ccs did you have? do you have to pay for your re op? x
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd February 2011, 11:05 am

hey hun, I had a lollipop lift with my ba, happy to share my pics.
PM me if you want to have a look. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 3rd February 2011, 11:53 am

Hi, like lovely sarahdawn I had an uplift when I had my ba, pm me if you'd like to see my picturetrail.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 3rd February 2011, 12:50 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:hey Tonic, how are you? you r exp sagging already? what ccs did you have? do you have to pay for your re op? x

Hi Fluffybunnie,

I had 345s and yes they have sagged a bit DB on leftie :(

Other than that I'm fine, how's you? Im seeing PS soon to discuss my concerns......

xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 3rd February 2011, 6:32 pm

I will send mine to you tonight! Just changed to windows 7 so everythings hidden! Lol! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 3rd February 2011, 6:44 pm

Thanks Jay that would be great :good:

xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 3rd February 2011, 8:50 pm

Ah my gosh. I have loaded them on...spent an hour for them downloading and then they have completed and disappeared! Not saved into pictures folder! Will try again! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th February 2011, 9:34 am

:doh: Oh how frustrating for you!! Good luck for take two! xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 5th February 2011, 12:59 am

Eventually sent! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 5th February 2011, 9:04 am

Hey Jay,

I've replied to you and thanks soooooo much for sharing and going to all that trouble of uploading them!

Count down to your re-op - get a ticker on your profile!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 5th February 2011, 10:20 pm

I've not looked in my inbox on emails today but pleased you got. As you can see I've had some issues. Didn't have any to send that showed double bubble as that happens when i lift the breast...well its easier to see then if that makes sense...or is that the bottoming out? Ah so confusing. Will get ticker on soon.Getting excited! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 8th October 2011, 8:18 am

Hi,
I know this is an old thread... but if anyone has any pics of doughnut lift I'd love to see???
Thanks x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 18th October 2011, 9:26 pm

ME TOO!

im having a full lift, new implants, lateral tightening and he said something about releasing the muscle more!

any advice or pics would be fab!

ps its revision surgery for double bubble
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 19th October 2011, 2:31 pm

hi hun, i've had an anchor lift and ba ur welcome to see my pics if u wish xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down