Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple lift and ba pics?

+4
debsrich
towie
elle83
millie10
8 posters

Go down

Nipple lift and ba pics? Empty Nipple lift and ba pics?

Post by millie10 17th September 2011, 9:41 pm

Hey girlies,

i'm booked in for a nipple lift and ba on the 8th October and have no idea how much difference the nipple lift will make! can't find pics anywhere on the internet of nipple lifts they are all anchor and lollipop.

Are there any lovely ladies on here that have had a nipple lift that would be willing to share pics with me? Ha never imagined i'd be asking so frequently to see pics of boobies - the bf is sick of hearing about it now lol.

I'm having 410 overs and trying to fill my empty rubbish boobies
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Nipple lift and ba pics? Empty Re: Nipple lift and ba pics?

Post by elle83 22nd September 2011, 12:22 am

Hi Millie,
iv just had a nipple lift and BA and im soooo happy with the results already, ill upload some pics and u can have a look. The scars are going to be much smaller that i thought and the improvement in shape is AMAZING (well to me, i hated my old boobs) I know i only had the op today and im still a bit drugged up but im really happy so far!

Before they were a slighlty empty D as i became a fitness instructor and lose some weight, not loads, but it all seemed to go from my boobs! (always goes from where u dont want it to, typical!)

I had pretty mild sagging so it think that is why i was a good candidate for a nipple lift, (although i was offered a lollipop by one doctor.)
Mine are 340 overs and i think that the nipple has moved up by just under an inch. Thats a complete guess but u can see when i post the pics. My doc said that my nipple is now in the "ideal" or "normal" place on the breast. I think it really depends on where your nipple is to begin with, but also most doctors I had consultaions with said that really a nipple lift will only really move your nipple up by an inch at the very most.
They are sooooo much less gruesome than i thought they would be (i was expecting a doughnut lift! Was v suprised when i checked them out!) They are barely bruised at all at the mo, but i know that might change by tomo.
I hope they dont drop too much, im kinda liking them where they are. They are looking so perky!

The weird thing is that I have absolutely NO pain at all so far. Absolutely none. I dont feel like iv had my boobs done thats for sure! Can't feel the incisions at all! I'll keep you posted on how the incisions heal. I haven't seen them properly but through dressings they look really thin and neat, not scabby and gruesome like I prepared myself for! I was expecting serious frankenboobie!
Let me kno if you have any other questions,
Elle xxxxxx Heart
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 22nd September 2011, 12:24 am

Thats so weird, iv just noticed iv gone back to being a newbie sad smile I wonder if that is because i stopped posting for a while during the time i was surgeon hunting? I think i can still share pics with you tho. x
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by millie10 22nd September 2011, 6:50 am

Hi hun thanks so much for such a detailed response. I'd love to see your pics when you upload them as finding nipple lift pics is really difficult. Like you I hate my boobies (not for much longer though) after losing a whole load of weight when I was much younger they just emptied right out. Add a child and they were a mess.

The ps I saw offered me nipple lift and BA or a full anchor lift, told me I could have either procedure and then I had to make the most difficult decision of my life! I'm not unhappy with where my nipple sits now, it sits on the front of the breast and faces front but I just need a littl ooomph for my boobies to feel better.

I'm really excited and even more so now after hearing how great you are feeling. So pleased you love your new boobies hun and can't wait to hear all about your healing journey, take care hun and take it easy xx
millie10
millie10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 12th November 2011, 7:40 pm

Hi Elle

I have just read your story i am booked for a nipple lift and BA and was soooo worried about the pain and scars but after reading your story am feeling more confident Nipple lift and ba pics? 899188 ...would be great to see your pics once you have uploaded them .

Hope you have a speedy recovery i will keep you updated on mine .

Take care xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 12th November 2011, 9:02 pm

towie wrote:Hi Elle

I have just read your story i am booked for a nipple lift and BA and was soooo worried about the pain and scars but after reading your story am feeling more confident Nipple lift and ba pics? 899188 ...would be great to see your pics once you have uploaded them .

Take care xxx

Hi towie,
When are you having your surgery? I am having a donut lift with implants on 4th dec, 3 weeks tomorrow!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 13th November 2011, 6:07 pm

Hi

I am having mine done at Transform Riverside Hospital on 29th December

xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 13th November 2011, 6:44 pm

Ah congrats!! I'm sure there's someone else on here booked for same date with mr m!!?? xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 13th November 2011, 6:55 pm

Hi

Yes there is we are keeping in touch xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandyH713 13th November 2011, 9:40 pm

I'm having a donut lift with BA 525 silcone moderate plus under the muscle on Dec 8th! so yes if anybody has pics that I can see that would be so great! I'm currently a b minus or large A cup and have one breast fed child. SOooooooo excited to get my boobies since my Husband is deployed for another 5 months and he'll get home to see the final result :)
BrandyH713
BrandyH713
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 13th November 2011, 9:48 pm

hi hun, i've had an anchor lift with 340 unders, ur welcome to see my pics if you'd like too. Having a lift has given me such a nice shape, i'm so happy xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiamelia 16th November 2011, 4:00 pm

towie wrote:Hi Elle

Take care xxx

hi towie

could i ask what size you started off with because i have now decided i want 525cc and i was told i need nipple lift but when i went to see mr meleagros it was auwfull he said i didnt need lift and i had to push him with the size he told me to came back for nipple lift after implants had been done if i felt i needed it it was a terrible consultation i told him i wouldnt let him operate on me i didnt trust him im going back to see mr mounir on 26th nov, and iv got consult tonight at alexandra hospital chesterfield with mr usia so see what he says xxxxxxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonb 16th November 2011, 5:40 pm

Hi bodiamelia! I'm booked with mr sultan hassan! I'm seeing him again on 7th dec in nottingham just to go over everything! I'm having ba and nipple lift! Was very impressed with him so would def recommend a consult! I'm a nurse myself so quite fussy about my ps!
Sharonb
Sharonb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 16th November 2011, 6:07 pm

I am also booked with sultan hassan for donut/benelli lift with implants- surgery 4th dec!! I was super impressed with him and I'm content I've made a great decision on my surgeon. Heard only fabulous things about him, and he's known to be very particular about the outcome, stitches etc. The hospital group offer free consults with surgeon, so may be worth a try??
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 16th November 2011, 7:58 pm

Hi Bodamelia

Mr M said to try the 460's but i wasn't sure so he said if i was unsure to go bigger, as for the nipple lift he said i needed it especially having ba and said if i was unsure he could always do it at a later date , i am confident with his advice ...hope that helps xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiamelia 19th November 2011, 12:23 am

debsrich wrote:I am also booked with sultan hassan for donut/benelli lift with implants- surgery 4th dec!! I was super impressed with him and I'm content I've made a great decision on my surgeon. Heard only fabulous things about him, and he's known to be very particular about the outcome, stitches etc. The hospital group offer free consults with surgeon, so may be worth a try??

hi debrich

iv had my third consult now and the 3rdsurgeon says no need for nipple lift 1st said i do just small amount 1cm 2 of the 3 sugeons said i dont Nipple lift and ba pics? 751387 need i, any way mr usai at alexandra hospital has said i can go upto 665cc round overs modrate i loved the look of 600cc god knows what that will make me cup size i did want full dd/e

iv got a wide rib cage i wear 36" b im 5'5 9st 12lb size 10/12 my usai said i will have no probs with that size any body else had that size with my stats, they have got 30th nov free so im thinkng of booking im so looking forward to great boobies Nipple lift and ba pics? 727935 but not looking forward to being kind of layed up for a few weeks as i have to little ones almost 2ys and almost 4ys ........handfull Nipple lift and ba pics? 476424 at times and i dont have much help close by and top it all off its nearly christmas feeling guilty hubby says get it done no good time really....help any advice ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bodiamelia
bodiamelia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down