Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel

+2
misf1
halo
6 posters

Go down

Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel Empty Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 1:57 pm

i will be 1 overnight possibly 2 in the bowden clinic manchester, was wondering if anybody knows wheres best to stay thats within reach and not on the 'too' expensive side xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel Empty Re: Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel

Post by misf1 27th April 2013, 2:05 pm

I don't really know but they usually have travel lodges everywhere, maybe try typing in the postcode of the clinic into their website and see if there is a one near there, or try somewhere like laterooms.com again type in the postcode and see what comes up. You can always check how close they are on google maps.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel Empty Re: Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 2:18 pm

Okay will try the later rooms haven't heard of that 1 ty xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 27th April 2013, 3:21 pm

Premier inn and travel lodges are good quite cheap too! Xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 27th April 2013, 3:50 pm

def not Travellodge!! Hate them.Premierinnismuch better for a budget hotel.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 4:09 pm

I live in that area and this is the nearest hotel, about 10 min walk. I used to go there for my botox, didn't know they did actual operations there too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 4:37 pm

Halo, do you mean Abbey Pine hospital?
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 7:56 pm

Thankyou so much ladies i will check them all out! xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 8:00 pm

Oh is that the one hunni? Im not sure babes im with surgicare and manchester clinic xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 9:27 pm

The Bowden Clinic is Transform, not Surgicare...no wonder I'm confused! Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel 2238686527
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 9:30 pm

Oh haha sorry hun! I have been for that many consultations i am confused myseld Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel 375568
xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 9:38 pm

LOL, I know how you feel sweetie, it's a minefield isn't it Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel 571992
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 9:41 pm

Yes totally! What type of uplift did you have if you dont mind me asking? I am having some kind of lift i think nipple lift xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 9:58 pm

I had a lollipop, had the same size implants put in but about a cup size of my own sagging tissue/fat removed. Had a capsulectomy too, my old implants were like bloomin' rocks.
Are you wanting to change size at all or just perk 'em up?
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 10:05 pm

I am wanting them to just mainly be fuller and rounder, if i can go bigger thats a bonus tbh ideally yes i would like to, will have to see what he thinks x yours look fab fromyour pic x
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Capuchine 27th April 2013, 10:07 pm

That's not me in the pic, unfortunately! Anybody know of a good not to expensive hotel 557141
Capuchine
Capuchine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 27th April 2013, 10:23 pm

yes agree with misf, laterooms.com is a good one to look on, but also try booking.com who often have amazing deals!

Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 27th April 2013, 10:35 pm

Oh isnt it!! haha sorry assumed it was lol!
Thanks Blueeyedsoul13 will do xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down