Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE!

2 posters

Go down

mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE! Empty mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE!

Post by nikkinoo 20th January 2013, 9:51 pm

Hi

I saw HMG (fitsst ever consultation!) in Bromley on wednesday and was put off by the bad press on
line.

On friday I saw DR Marc Pacifico at the Spire Tunbridge Wells and
felt v comfortable with him. I had ready about him last year and really liked what I read. He sugested a mini uplift just from the
infamamory fold (sp) as I have very high nipples and a lot of flesh
below with a small implant. Either 190 or 240. I have tried the rice bag
test and think the 190 as I dont want to be bigger just full.I have a few questions so please bare with me.

• Where is best to place the rice bags to get the best idea of what they will look like?

• I have 2 small children 3 & 6 so how long realistically will I be out of actions for at home?

• Dose anyone run with implants? I tried with rice bags today and it was not much fun! I am hoping to still be able to compete in a triathlon on 2nd june.

• Do implants weigh the same as the rice measurements? I am worried they will feel heavy. I am leaning towards the 190cc
  • Is it normal to feel terrified already? I am hoping to have the op just before half term if he can squeeze me in as it works best with my training and clients. That means 3 weeks of being anxious mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE! 683465
  • Anyone had an uplift with just the infamamory fold incision?
Sorry there are so many questions! Ill save the rest for later :O) x
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE! Empty Re: mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE!

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2013, 10:32 pm

• Where is best to place the rice bags to get the best idea of what they will look like?

Having never used the rice bags myself, I hope I'm giving the best response here, but I should imagine that given the weight of the breast sits at the bottom, so you're bottom heavy giving a natural look, you'd be best placing them over the bottom half of the breast.

• I have 2 small children 3 & 6 so how long realistically will I be out of actions for at home?

You'll need at least a week of help with the children, 2 if you can manage it, but after that, because they aren't babies, so no lifting involved you'll be just fine to start getting on with every day things after that. No hoovering or ironing or anything else that will put pressure on your upper body for 6 weeks though as well as no excercise.

• Dose anyone run with implants? I tried with rice bags today and it was not much fun! I am hoping to still be able to compete in a triathlon on 2nd june.

You'll be fine. You're having a very modest implant and after healing you won't even be aware of the implant at all. Wearing a sports bra to give your boobs as little bounce as possible during your run will help you maintain your weight for a while longer than without! But you really aren't going to be bothered or aware of the implant at all.

• Do implants weigh the same as the rice measurements? I am worried they will feel heavy. I am leaning towards the 190cc

If i remember rightly one cc of silicone gel weighs 0.0375 ounces, so you'll be carrying 7.125 ounces per breast, which is nothing at all Nikki. I have 410CCs and they feel like my natural breasts. I don't feel the weight of the implant at all.

• Is it normal to feel terrified already? I am hoping to have the op just before half term if he can squeeze me in as it works best with my training and clients. That means 3 weeks of being anxious mini uplift and 190cc BA HELP PLEASE! 683465

Absolutely normal Nikki yes it may help you to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Anyone had an uplift with just the infamamory fold incision?

Nobody has an uplift with just an inframammary incision, this incision alone is generally used for a general BA only.

The lifts available are through a periareola incision (nipple lift, with scars just around the areola) a lollipop lift (scars around the areola then a vertical from bottom centre areola to breast crease) an anchor lift (scars around the areola, vertical from areola to breast crease and a horizontal scar in the breast crease.

Sorry there are so many questions! Ill save the rest for later :O) x

Ask away whenever you're ready hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down