Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did your partner like them straight away?

+6
MissAlexaEll
Princess_x
tinkerbell24
vixylyx
Kmaise3
zoe1850
10 posters

Go down

did your partner like them straight away? Empty did your partner like them straight away?

Post by zoe1850 19th January 2013, 3:16 pm

hi there!
I have a question for those who had a BA being in a relationship...I was wondering if your partner liked your new additions straight away or they had to kind of get used to them...?
Im only 4 days post op and have shown them to my bf very briefly as they dont look their best with this pointed shape and all the bandages...but even if he said he likes them I was expecting a bit more of enthusiasm from his side did your partner like them straight away? 221105
He was never too keen in me having a surgery, always said i didnt need it, that it was too much money blablablabla...but then i went ahead anyway and he started to get excited about it as he does love big boobs...
Do you think he'll like them more once they heal and have a more natural boob shape? what are your experiences? I hope he won't complaint they feel too plastic or something...I may not let him touch them until they are really soft but that can take MONTHS cant it??? did your partner like them straight away? 751387
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

did your partner like them straight away? Empty Re: did your partner like them straight away?

Post by Kmaise3 19th January 2013, 3:45 pm

My partner didn't want me to get them done, too much money and said I didn't need it! But I went ahead regardless!

I wasn't keen for ages! And didn't show any interest in them... But now he loves them! Lol

He still gets bored if I go on about them too much, but doesn't complain when I've got a new bra to show him!

Things take time... But it usually works out fine. x
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

did your partner like them straight away? Empty Re: did your partner like them straight away?

Post by vixylyx 19th January 2013, 4:33 pm

My partners really loved them from the first moment he saw them. hes the one who's helped me see just how good they are when I didn't like them at first.
vixylyx
vixylyx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2013, 5:49 pm

my husband was the one who helped me get my consultations he booked them all and told me i had the appointments on such and such a date. then when i found my surgeon he paid it for me for xmas

he says he likes them but im not so sure he does xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th January 2013, 6:14 pm

1st BA - my bf said I didn't need it done, but I had it done anyway and he liked them as soon as he had his first peek.

2nd BA - single, but bf from 1st BA has seen them and liked them. I wouldn't care if a bf/anyone didn't like them though, they're my girls and I love them did your partner like them straight away? 899188
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MissAlexaEll 19th January 2013, 7:02 pm

My bf loves them (even though he didn't really want me to have it done & always said i didn't need it! LIAR lol) Also think he thought mine were going to be stupidly big (looking at celebs boobs too much) so he said they look alot better and suit my body more than he thought! Think he's finding it abit frustrating as he can't even touch them yet so must be abit of a tease for him ;) lol

Don't worry hun my bf doesn't get overly excited when i show him but think i've bored him to death of boobs over the past few months it's all i ever talk about !!! Ooooops BOOBIE BRAIN X
MissAlexaEll
MissAlexaEll
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 19th January 2013, 8:24 pm

Thank you for your postings, i guess im starting to have boob blues, feel so achy and tired... miss my shower and lay comfy in bed so Im getting a bit moody and sensitive:(
Good news is that on Tuesday I'm seeing my surgeon and hopefully will remove all the stitches and bandages!did your partner like them straight away? 43418
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th January 2013, 8:29 pm

ah we all get like this lovely. im still not loving mine. peters so so about mine in daily life but when it comes to us time, if u know what i mean, he loves them and gets excited easily now. he cant wait to get his hands on them properly xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th January 2013, 9:04 pm

My OH said to me this morning, I don't care what your boobs look like I loved you before and I love you now its your confidence and happiness that's turning me on and making me even happier than before Hug xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2013, 9:14 pm

My ex, did not like them straight away and even laughed at them a couple of times when I showed him cause they looked weird. But then he was a complete *naughty word*
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th January 2013, 9:27 pm

misf1 wrote:My ex, did not like them straight away and even laughed at them a couple of times when I showed him cause they looked weird. But then he was a complete *naughty word*
Oh Christ! Hence ex.. Some men are just strange and horrible!!
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th January 2013, 9:29 pm

Just think Zoe once they've settled you have a life time of loving them your oh will be amazed at how much they'll change, just a few months of your life of them not being perfect but you'll forget all that one day and enjoy them :ok: xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 19th January 2013, 9:42 pm

CharFaye wrote:My OH said to me this morning, I don't care what your
boobs look like I loved you before and I love you now its your
confidence and happiness that's turning me on and making me even happier
than before did your partner like them straight away? 571992 xx

Thats so sweet Char!

My boyfriend isnt too pushed about what size mine are but he has said he'd love if I was more confident about them so hopefully my op will do that! I do think it will take getting used to for any man though, to go from nothing to boobies is a big change! All men like boobs though, no matter what they say, just give him time Zoe and I bet he'll love them xxx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th January 2013, 9:47 pm

Yeh absolutely, you want to get used to them first I love mine and its showing through in my confidence, I love it and I'm only 9 days, can't wait to be all healed though xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenyk 20th January 2013, 11:45 am

In all the years I've been with my OH he's always been adamant that he prefers small boobs and never been a fan of big boobs but now I've got the new girls he can't keep his hands and eyes off them!! Lol I think he's just been trying to protect my feelings all these years Haha. He said he's not bothered whether my boobs are big or small he just likes me and whatever boobs i come with ahhhhhhhhh he is a gooden!

He has loved them from day one even when they were weird looking but i did pre warn him. i think your OH just needs time to get used to them. its a big change for them too but he will get used to them babe and grow to love them along with your new found confidence Xxxxx
queenyk
queenyk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down