Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing bras not enjoyable :(

+2
misf1
Scatty247
6 posters

Go down

Wearing bras not enjoyable :( Empty Wearing bras not enjoyable :(

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 8:03 pm

So as you know I got a proper fitting at bravissimo I really think they got it wrong or I just can't wear the type of bra they sold me. It was sooooo comfy in store it's a balcony style where the wires come about an inch between boobs. After an hour today I was so sore the centre under wires leave a big imprint between boobs which hurt loads, I was out so I resorted to putting a bit of tissue under the tips of underwire this solved the problem and the bra felt fine after that but surely after paying so much for bras and getting fitted properly I shouldn't be having this problem??
Is the cup too big??
Is it just the style of bra I can't wear? ( I made mistake of buying two in diff colours)
I'm gonna go and buy a couple of plunge bras where the wire stops at band I'm gutted I may of wasted loads of money on bras I can't wear now
Xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Wearing bras not enjoyable :( Empty Re: Wearing bras not enjoyable :(

Post by misf1 11th January 2013, 8:10 pm

I think it's the type of bra, the balconnete style really does make you uncomfy when you're this early post op. I found only wired T shirt bras comfy for the first few months and a push up or balconette just made them sore, the wires dug in my arm pits and they just felt awful. I think you probably just need to settle a bit more before any type of wired bra feels good for any amount of time, especially the ones that move your boobs in any way (pushing them up or together). When I first tired to wear a wired bra at 6 weeks post op it was terrible. They were so uncomfy I could have cried and like you I had been to bravissimo and got measured. I had to slowly build the time up that I wore wires from half an hour a day gradually adding an hour to it until I could wear them a whole day without the pain. Now I don't even notice the wires. But it took a good few weeks to be able to get used to them. I guess my boobs didn't have any weight pre op so my post op boobs had to adjust to the feeling or wires.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th January 2013, 8:58 pm

You're still very early post op to be wearing wires all day Hun, most women are sill in sports bra for 12 weeks or non wires till the 12week mark.

Misf is totally right wired bars push your boobs in a way that can be uncomftBle at first , I know my Freya plunge still does and I only wear it when I'm out and about and them as soon as I'm home it's my trusty shock absorber that's straight back on! X

Give yourself time hun and remeber the longer the day wears on like shoes your body may swell a little or retain some water which in turn may make it feel a little tight. Remember also the more you wear the bra the looser it will become over time and washing x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 9:04 pm

I personally didn't get on with Bravissimo bras. I got fitted a 30FF and thought at the time no way! Bought two and they didn't feel nice at all, way too tight left me red raw so I returned them both (after putting the label back on, hahaha) and haven't been back. I don't think there bras are for me, no padding or anything but that's just personal preference!
I am no way a FF in any other shop and have been wearing a 32DD in some bras and a 32E in a wonderbra!
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 9:43 pm

I'm thinking you're right ill limit my time anyway but I'm gonna pop to debanhams and get me a couple of plunge tshirt bras the whole bra is comfy it's just the centre bone right in the middle god I love my sports bras though lol they are a dream to put back on ha ha xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 9:46 pm

Haha aw I thought that too but love wearing bras now! Debenhams ultimate bras are good I find with a nice amount of padding as that's the looks I'm after! x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2013, 10:06 pm

Don't be too disheartened Scatty, it took me months to get used to wearing wired bras! I genuinely had to break my boobs in lol. Wearing my wires for a couple of hours a day and building up the time over months until I felt comfortable enough to wear them all day.

What we all have to remember is that although you may get the all clear from our surgeons to wear wired bras, our boobs may not necessarily be agreement lol. We each heal differently as we all know and for some of us it does take a bit more time for our boobs to be relaxed enough to forced into positions... Given time though it really will get better.

Honestly lovely, you're really not alone. MANY of us find wearing worse bras VERY uncomfortable at first, but it does get better - hang in there! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:23 pm

Thanks cookie it's all trial and error too I think with the bras I can wear just caus it feels comfy in shop doesn't mean it'll stay comfy if someone had told me a week post op I'd end up loving my sports bras I'd of told them where to go but I really really love them all I think from 7pm is macom and pjs time. I need more patience I think I've come this far it really is an ongoing recovery for a long time isn't it xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:25 pm

zebra1984 wrote:Haha aw I thought that too but love wearing bras now! Debenhams ultimate bras are good I find with a nice amount of padding as that's the looks I'm after! x

Zebra I'm going tomorrow ill have a look I found that in bravissimo they had no padded bras at all and I would love a couple to push them together. I have a gap but would like to create a cleavage for when I've got my vest tops on x
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 10:28 pm

Yeah I have the same issue! I think they seem to think ladies with large busts don't want a little extra boost! I'm confident you'll find something great in debs :) xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:32 pm

Will my size differ loads from bravs? We look about the same size stats I think I keep thinking they did me wrong caus everyone else on here seems huge lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 10:40 pm

I know what you mean lol Take a few sizes in and see how it feels!
I found john lewis to be good fitters too...not so fussed about debs (mine anyway for there fitting skills) but I feel I can pretty much see if it fits right myself now.

Make sure the middle sits nicely to the chest (doesn't come out with the bra), the cup doesn't sit into the armpit, no gaps when bending over, the wire to the side of the boob isn't too close to the breast tissue(the wire should be past the breast crease aka side boob), the back doesn't ride too high....I think it's all observation, more you try I think you'll get a good idea :) good to ask advice tho!

Sizes do differ though depending on brand etc so always best to try a few sizes! I have it narrowed down to 32DD and 32E :) xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:43 pm

I think we may be Same then at Marks and Sparks I was 32E in plunge but 32DD in balcony another excuse for shopping tomorrow it is then ha ha xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 10:47 pm

haha deffo! Enjoy your day shopping! well jealous, I'm working :( lol xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 11th January 2013, 10:50 pm

It'll be a case of hiding them in the boot from OH lol he's still reeking from the bravissimo bomb we'll be eating beans on toast for a weeks but at least it'll be with nice boobies ha ha xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th January 2013, 10:54 pm

This bra fitting guide is very good. If you want to check on the fit when trying on bras yourself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 11th January 2013, 11:06 pm

Scatty247 wrote:It'll be a case of hiding them in the boot from OH lol he's still reeking from the bravissimo bomb we'll be eating beans on toast for a weeks but at least it'll be with nice boobies ha ha xx

Hysterical too funny Hysterical x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 12th January 2013, 9:24 am

Hey Scatty,

I've only just started wearing wires, and am finding it quite hard to adjust to as well!!.....they were fitted professionally, and seemed to fit perfectly in the shop, but I do find them quite uncomfy at times!!

I think it will take time for us to get used to them, as the others said. Give You
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down