Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So nervous....

+3
kay
COOKIE
ajm81
7 posters

Go down

So nervous.... Empty So nervous....

Post by ajm81 22nd December 2012, 7:17 am

Hi all Im having my ba a week today all I have always been a bit nervous but since last night I have been really quite panicky about it, realising it only a week away, think I'm thinking into the op and recovery too much and really scaring myself does anyone have any tips on getting rid of the nerves, im really excited but when I really think into it that's when I get scared, think also it's the recovery with having kids I'm already worried how I'm gona cope not being able to do anything x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

So nervous.... Empty Re: So nervous....

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2012, 8:18 am

Awe sweetness, everything you're feeling can be contributed to the pre-BA jitters and is all very normal Hug

There's nothing in your recovery you won't be able to cop with hun and even with kids, there's always solutions.

Reading all the stories here left by our lovely lovely ladies is a sure fire way of helping get that excitement back again, reading how they too were so nervous and then how excited they were right after surgery is definitely good for giving you that boost and helping you get back on track to enjoy this last week in the run up to your BA. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd December 2012, 8:51 am

Hi Hun xx

Just wanted to reiterate what Cookie has said xx It's all perfectly normal as you get nearer your date xx

You'll be fine though xx try to focus on the end result and all the positives at this stage, that may help xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd December 2012, 9:16 am

hi i got unders a week ago today and have 2 girls 7 and 2 and my youngest has mild cerebal palsy and needs daily physio 3 times a day. i did arrange for people to do school/nursery run morning and night and never had them myself all week but tbh if i needed to i could have done the school run etc

the only things i def couldnt have done would be ellies physio. chamging nappies and lifting i would have managed everything else had i needed too

i came home on the sun washed dried and straightened my hair lol

i wasnt prepared for the nipple pain back ache and lack of sleep but you will be fine honest xx
i came home on the sun and washed dried andcstraightened
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 22nd December 2012, 10:53 am

Your emotions are pretty normal, we just all have different ways of showing our nerves xxxxx you will be fine. Just think positively , why you are having it, waited so long for the day . The kids worry is normal and those with small children manage xxxx best wishes to you and look forward to reading your posts :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 22nd December 2012, 11:30 am

Ah thanks girls one minute I'm so excited and the next so scared, this form has defo helped me get prepared so far, I will read up on all the surgery stories again tonight help put my mind at ease, god u seem to have coped really well tink, washing your hair lol! And with your girls, my boys are 13,8 and 15 months so it more the baby I'm worried about but am sure like everyone else I'll get there, thanks girls for the replies xx
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 22nd December 2012, 4:48 pm

Hi AJM81

I was terrible before my BA dreaming all kinds of weirdness, one minute excited and the next minute about to cancel it but honestly you will wonder what all the stress was about!! You will be fine and im sure like me it wont be half as bad as you thought it was going to be!

Horay to new boobs!!
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 22nd December 2012, 6:03 pm

Ah thanks tiny scarecrow I hope your right haha! X
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 22nd December 2012, 6:50 pm

Ajm I know exactly how your feeling and I'm
3 weeks away!! Ahhhh!!! Hope your nerves calm and keep us updated with how it all goes :) xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 23rd December 2012, 10:02 am

Thanks charfaye will do and then I can then try help calm your nerves for your turn x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down