Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?

+6
COOKIE
mrsball
tinkerbell24
2nd time lucky
mais04
achorley
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?  Empty 445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?

Post by achorley 15th December 2012, 12:08 am

Currently a 32 A/B and hoping to achieve DD at least. I've been offered 445cc extra high profile natrelle gel implants, over the muscle, do you think this would achieve DD cup? I'm really worried I really don't want to be smaller than a DD! x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?  Empty Re: 445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?

Post by mais04 15th December 2012, 6:44 am

Everyone's different but it's quite a big implant so I'm sure you will get a good size xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?  Empty Re: 445 cc extra high profile natrelle gel too small?

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th December 2012, 7:29 am

I agree with Maise, its quite a big implant and I too think you will get a great size .xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th December 2012, 7:32 am

Thanks girls, I read everyone's stats and just get worked up! I've wante a boob job ever since I was 14-15, as my 3 older sisters all have small boobs! I turned 18 last week and had my consultation right away! Really excited an nervous, I have to wait till march time for my op though :-( xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th December 2012, 8:41 am

Im getting 360cc today im a 32a hoping for full c small d
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th December 2012, 8:49 am

That s a pretty big implant Hun, I had 380cc first time round and ended up a d so I'm sure you'll achieve the size you want with those! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th December 2012, 8:53 am

Thanks girls, what did you start of as mrs ball? My surgeon said that's the biggest I can go, which apparently is a fairly big implant which I can take as I have wide breast tissue apparently? Haha. Did you have unders or overs? I thought I'd have to have unders, but because of the wide breast tissue and elasticity he said overs would give me the look I'm aiming for xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2012, 9:05 am

It's best not to compare with anybody else babe. We each have an anatomy that is unique to ourselves and because of this resulting sizes can vary greatly even in those that have the exact same implant size and the exact same stats as yourself. This is because they nave have more/less breast tissue than you, they may have a wider/narrower rib cage than you, their breasts may lay different to yours, they may have a wider/narrower cleavage than you, they may have more/less overall body fat. All these things and more are what your surgeon takes into consideration and what will determine your resulting size.

So even if you do find another woman with your exact stats and she had the exact same implant size, the chances are you would have different results hun. So put other women's results to the back of your head, they don't matter to YOU.

What does matter is that you trust your surgeon and the surgery plan considered for yourself.

You've a while yet till your surgery babe so it's always best to book another consultation now for near the time of your surgery. A week or two before is great. This just enables you to go through things like sizing again that you might have concerns about, as well as any other little Pre-BA niggles that might arise before your big day. This last consultation gives you the opportunity to get that final reassurance lovely that you've made all the right decisions and are 100% happy with your surgery plan. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th December 2012, 9:06 am

I have unders with all of mine as I have nothing, no/ extremly little breast tissue and no fat on my chest! 380 was biggest I coould go first time round. I was 32aaa/AA littlery nipple on chest no breast what so ever. So started from scratch! X it is a big implant what you're having Hun x I reckon you'll end up bit more than a dd ! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th December 2012, 11:08 am

What profile did you have mrs ball? Yours look so nice!! I hope I get a DD at least! And yeah I know cookie it's just hard bit to compare! Haha. Yeah my surgeon is really nice and seemed to know a lot about boobs! I do love his work I guess I'm worrying about nothing! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 15th December 2012, 12:21 pm

High profil with 380 and xhp with 2nd/3rd x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 15th December 2012, 1:05 pm

I got recommended 445cc anatomicals or 460cc rounds to get from a 36B to a 36E so i'm sure you will get that :smiler: x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th December 2012, 1:09 pm

What company is that with chick? When's your op? Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 3:34 pm

Still worrying about this haha!
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 15th January 2013, 3:40 pm

I wouldn't worry hun 445cc is a big implant. You should go up at least 4 cup sizes x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 3:49 pm

I really do hope so! As soon as I've got all the money together I'm booking another consultation then ill book a date that day I think! Just to double check xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th January 2013, 3:49 pm

I was worried 360cc was small and i started with nothing and im in a 34dd or 32e sports bra xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 3:58 pm

Ohhhh exciting! Have you got a picture trail chick? I just cannot wait to book my dates! They said its 2-4 week waiting list so I'm literally gonna pay all on my next consultation and book the next slot they got! Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 15th January 2013, 4:58 pm

I had 380cc unders started an A and I am wearing a 32DD/E depending on bra! Having overs too I imagine you'll be at least E/F!!! x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 15th January 2013, 4:59 pm

i do but their all upside so need to sort them lol. i got booked in withinn 2 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 5:00 pm

Oh ok chick lemme know when they're right way up haha!! And yeah fingers crossed id rather have 2 weeks waiting once booked than months xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 15th January 2013, 6:17 pm

achorley wrote:What company is that with chick? When's your op? Xx

Thats with Birkdale clinic. Hoping to get booked in either 1st or 8th April x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 10:43 pm

Oh nice good luck xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 15th January 2013, 10:54 pm

hi i was an A cup before my BA and had 475 high profile unders and now im a DD/E, i know everyone is different but i dont think you have anything to worry about xx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 15th January 2013, 10:57 pm

You think? Have you got a picture trail chick? Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next