Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelle Extra high profile?

+4
mizzmorgan
debsrich
Claire1003
Jojo6
8 posters

Go down

Natrelle Extra high profile?  Empty Natrelle Extra high profile?

Post by Jojo6 1st October 2011, 3:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted before as I am relatively new to all of this, but have been reading up on all the posts so am learning fast! lol

I went for my consultation yesterday. I plan on using THG Mr Hassan. He was really lovely and friendly and knew his stuff and came away feeling as though he was definitely the guy for the job.

I am however a little confused on the sizes he gave me. I have decided to go for the Natrelle implants. When the surgeon showed me the implants he asked which I preferred out of the high profile and extra high profile. The extra high seemed really firm, round, had good projection and Mr Hassan said less chance of rippling so I went for this. However I am now thinking I am going to end up looking a little silly and that they won't be as soft and natural and will look like two balls stuck on. (I am size 8, 5 ft 6 so quite small). Looking on here most of the profiles used are medium or high. Has anyone had the Natrelle extra high profiles?

With the Extra high profile he then suggested the smallest size I should go to achieve a full D cup would be 430 cc unders. (This to me seemed quite big?). I did try the size on and they looked good but felt bigger than a D cup (though I am currently an empty A/B cup so anything would seem big!). The alternative option was to go for the high profile round at 365 cc as a starting size and then he gave me a few other choices of sizes up from that. I suppose what I am wondering is why if I chose the implant with slightly less projection, I would start at a 365 cc?

I am a bit confused now as to whether to go for high profile or extra high profile and therefore the size to go for to achieve a full D cup? I feel like I have too many choices I'm not sure what to do!! Am I able to call THG and go back in to try on the sizes again? I want to book in asap!

Thanks for your help!
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Natrelle Extra high profile?  Empty Re: Natrelle Extra high profile?

Post by Claire1003 1st October 2011, 3:31 pm

Hi jojo, I'm having extra high profile max 420cc. Looking on here looks like I'm def going to get a DD!
I was very specific I didn't want stuck on and my surgeon assured me that as they are unders and I haven't got a wide frame the extra high would be right for my measurements.
If you have a read on here the girls explain that high/extra high doesn't mean stuck on look but rather a less wide implant.

If you're still unsure then def speak with your ps, always best to put your mind at rest x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 3:42 pm

Hi Jojo!
I am booked with mr hassan for 4th dec. He is so nice isn't he, really warming! I'm sure he'll be more than happy to see you again, or go and see the Pcc if you want to go through sizes again... I angling back before my op to look at sizes again, as not too sure. I am having an uplift too, and bigger than you, 36/38b/c so he recommended the moderates for me, and recommended 445, 510 or 560cc... I thought 445 seemed bog enough, but want to go back and try to be sure.
Everyone has been really helpful at THG,. It was my first consultation, then when I went to others no one was as great as mr hassan!
If you do go ahead, when are you looking at?
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 1st October 2011, 4:00 pm

Thank you Claire1003. That is so reassuring! I keep looking at everyone else's stats and was worried I was going to end up with very big high boobs! He certainly seemed to know his stuff and when I said I liked the feel of the extra high round profile he said it was a good choice as less chance of rippling. Presumably because of my size. There is so much to take in!

Hello debsrich, Nice to meet someone else going with Mr Hassan. I haven't seen that many around! He is meant to be very good and has done lots of work. He said he did 150 breast augmentations through the summer months this year! I feel very confident he will do a fab job. I agree, THG have been great. I will get on the phone to them on monday and arrange to go back through the sizes to make sure. I am hoping to have it done quite soon. They have a few spaces for October and November so looking at booking one of these on monday! :)

Thanks so much for your help xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 1st October 2011, 4:22 pm

It can get very confusing! I never thought I would be getting extra high profile as, like you, I thought oh no Victoria Beckham style!!

Mr D'Arcangelo suggested to me 375cc/400cc/420cc and I tried all three sizers on with the PCC. Im slightly tubular so I cant go MASSIVE but I think ill be very please with all three sizes, Iv decided im going to try and push for him to try his best to get the 420cc in!

I showed him photos of the shape I like which have a very natural slope which I said I was keen on achieving, ill show him the same photos on the day too.
From looking at the stages of healing video they will be very high and strange looking for the first few weeks but they will settle down.
Use the site hun, iv spent hours reading its such a good tool for research and all the ladies are lovely :)

I agree, THG have been great with me so far and my PCC has answered all questions iv had very quickly x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzmorgan 1st October 2011, 4:34 pm

I had Mr Hassan for my ba on monday and agree he is a lovely man and am extremely happy with my boobies so far. On his recommendation I had the extra high profiles at 420cc and love them already. :))))
mizzmorgan
mizzmorgan
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 1st October 2011, 4:41 pm

Ooooo what size sports bra are you in mizzmorgan? Ah I just got really excited to find someone thats had the exact same as me lol

If you dont mind me asking what was your pre ba size?
Im hoping for the 420cc to fit in *fingers crossed* Cheerleader x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 1st October 2011, 5:14 pm

Jojo i too am having mr hassan in november, there wasnt anyone on here at first that i knew had him now withing the last weeks loads have girls have popped up that are having him!..he is a lovely man to talk to, i was very comfortable with him which is a great start.

Im having 525cc high profile rounds, i dont think you will get the stuck on look if you asked to look natural hun as i assume a lot of surgeons like the natural look anyways. If you wsnt to be extra sure then there isn't a problem at all with you ringing them back to go through sizes again, after all you are paying them the money! x x x x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzmorgan 1st October 2011, 5:26 pm

I was 34 A/B and am in a D sports bra. I am vv happy girl. He seems to no his stuff. On ba day we did discuss going for the 445cc but in surgery mr Hassan decided 420 better for me and im happy with that professional opinion.

Good luck babe x
mizzmorgan
mizzmorgan
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 5:38 pm

Have you been anywhere els Jojo? I def need to go back for sizing... this is such a big decision we need to be sure... and Mr Hassan said he'd be more than happy to have a 2nd appointment... I think I will select 2 sizes and tell him to use what he thinks best on the day. I def get the impression he knows what he's talking about! And he listens to what you want... I'm sure we'll all get there and be super happy!!!

x

debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 1st October 2011, 5:42 pm

Thanks you so so much Ladies, you have made me feel totally reassured! Mizzmorgan, that is fantastic! Wow, pretty much the same stats and procedure Mr Hassan has advised for me! If I end up with a lovely D cup I will be over the moon!

I haven't been anywhere else, I was very impressed with Mr Hassan. I think I just got very confused with the whole profile thing! I am going to go back just to double check I am happy but having 'spoken' to you guys I certainly feel so much better about the extra high profile.

Thanks again xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 2nd October 2011, 10:25 am

Jojo6- just wanted to say hi to a fellow local, I work in Exeter (live in Newton Abbot at the mo but will be moving soon to either Exmouth or Exeter) I went with THG, Barbara is my PCC and Mary is my nurse, they've all been fab. I've got Natrelle Anatomicals, I thought I was going to be getting high profile, but when I woke up was told I had moderates, I guess that's what my surgeon thought was best for me Natrelle Extra high profile?  267328 My rib cage measures 29". Are you using their transport? what date are you hoping to have your BA?
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 2nd October 2011, 10:37 am

Hi there sweet. Lovely to 'meet' you! I live not far from Cullompton - 20 mins from Exeter. I had my consultation at Exeter & Melanie is my PCC ! They all seemed very friendly & helpful.

I plan on my hubby or a good friend coming with me so we will be making our own way there and back. I am hoping to grab a last minute slot in October, if not it will be November. Once my minds up I'm not one for hanging around!! Lol. Your boobs look fantastic in your avatar! xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 2nd October 2011, 10:48 am

Thanks hun, I'm have a few concerns about my right boob, but I'm early days so trying to be patient and hope time improves things.

Did you know AmyD lives in cullompton?

Hope you get a slot soon. I tell you the 3 flights of stairs are a bugger at your first post op clinic appointment, I didn't realise they had a lift!
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 2nd October 2011, 1:35 pm

He he, i know I got to the top of the stairs and saw the lift!

Yes I know Amy as our kids go to school together. We've been chatting away about our new boobs :)

I am sure yours will settle down hun, I've read it takes time. It's amazing how much I'm learning from this site. It's a godsend! xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmajaneb 2nd October 2011, 5:37 pm

I am going for extra full projection and the way i understood it was that the base of the implant wasnt as wide and they 'stuck out' more. I would hazard a guess that if you went for a smaller implant in the extrahp like in the hp's then they would look stuck on as they prob wouldnt be wide enough for your frame. I'm no surgeon but thats what i would think x
emmajaneb
emmajaneb
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 2nd October 2011, 9:09 pm

Hey girls, Im considering Dr Hassan but I just wanted to mention some info that I found out as I was considering 2 other company's that both use totally different implants. Although you will achieve more projection with the Extra High Profile, this doesn't mean there guna really stick out....if you search for the Natrelle Implant Catalogue you can see the measurements of the implant you are interested in. Most other company's have low, moderate and high profiles....for some reason Natrella have moderate, high and extra high. The Allergan CUI implants that I wanted in 410's were high profile with a projection of 5.7cm's I think. But to get a similar size to this I would need to choose the Extra High Profile....

So just so you know Extra High Profile in Natrelle Inspira Implants are the equivalent in most other implants will be High Profile :).

Here are some implant catalogues that you can compare the measurements:
Mentor Implants: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Allergan CUI: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Allergan Natrelle Inspira: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope that helps a little. x x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 2nd October 2011, 10:10 pm

I couldnt find my implants on the site for Natrelle you posted chloerose but I found them on this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im having the TRX inspira 375/400 or 420cc xtra full projection. I had a look and the difference between the smallest and largest implant my surgeon wants to try is 0.5cm on diameter and 0.2cm on projection. Felt a waaayyyy bigger difference trying on the sizers though... must be all in my head haha x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 3rd October 2011, 7:16 am

Thanks Chloerose, that really helps loads! So basically if I had gone for CUI implants high profile, in terms of projection there wouldn't have been much in it! That makes me feel so much more confident in my decision!

Claire, mine looked enormous on too! But they did look great!! :) xx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down