Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please people with extra high profiles natrelle

+2
Lisa34
halo
6 posters

Go down

Please people with extra high profiles natrelle  Empty Please people with extra high profiles natrelle

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 12:37 pm

Or Trn ultra high profiles can you share your experience with them and even better a picture please? Really want this but I wanted to see the kind of different looks different ladies are getting, I heard they are narrower yet upper fullness? I want the upper pole fullness I don't care about natural looking tbh just unsure how narrow would look?!
Thankyou if you help ladies xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Please people with extra high profiles natrelle  Empty Re: Please people with extra high profiles natrelle

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 12:39 pm

I have allergen natrelles, 325 anatomicals extra high profile Hun! Is that the sorta thing your looking for?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Please people with extra high profiles natrelle  Empty Re: Please people with extra high profiles natrelle

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 12:42 pm

I think so what are tha anaromicals? They in your picture hun? Xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 12:45 pm

They are the year drop shape. Yeah that's my boobage lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 12:45 pm

Tear drop shape!! Stupid phone! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 1:18 pm

Signed in on laptop, blooming phones...lol
Yes they looking great hun and your happy with them i take it? Are they narrower than the usual tyoes? xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2013, 1:25 pm

halo wrote:Or Trn ultra high profiles can you share your experience with them and even better a picture please? Really want this but I wanted to see the kind of different looks different ladies are getting, I heard they are narrower yet upper fullness? I want the upper pole fullness I don't care about natural looking tbh just unsure how narrow would look?!
Thankyou if you help ladies xx

How narrow you can go isn't as simple as saying, I want the narrowest implant to give me the most forward projection babe - your BWD matters when making this decision to avoid you having complications later with possible silly round balls (think Victoria Bechams - too high profile that sat wrongly on her chest) or if you go too wide you risk the possibility of symastia.

You're surgeons needs to take your personal body measurements into consideration to first decide your BWD, once they have that placement will then be decided and when they have the placement that's right for you then the volume required to help you a hive the result you want is decided

So depending on what your BWD is, this will decide your profile. As a rule of thumb, you're able to go 1.5 cm either way without risking too much, but surgeons will generally advise just smaller than your BWD to enable a perfect fit.

You can ask your surgeon about your BWD or you can take a look at the guide below and have a go yourself, then look at the dimentions on the implants available to you.

In theory - the slimmer you are, the higher the profile you're going to have

Please people with extra high profiles natrelle  8bcb5dd8eb1b727abc069d5f30b8e661_zpsb0f9ead8
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 1:29 pm

oh wow i havent been told any of this! Thankyou cookie i am going to try and work it out, then somehow workout what i can have....is there a web page or link to a conversion box? xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 22nd April 2013, 1:31 pm

My BWD was 12.5 and this basically chose my size. I had what would fit me. I would run a mile from anyone who didnt measure xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2013, 1:33 pm

halo wrote:oh wow i havent been told any of this! Thankyou cookie i am going to try and work it out, then somehow workout what i can have....is there a web page or link to a conversion box? xx

Best way to find out your BWD is to ask your surgeon hun. Like I said, things like this aren't about 'choice' its about what fits your body. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd April 2013, 1:54 pm

I have extra high profile Natrelle's :)
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 22nd April 2013, 1:59 pm

My breast width was 11.5 cm x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 22nd April 2013, 2:26 pm

Im going to ask then so its just bwd breast width i need....thanks ladies and i have to say i am loving the look of these extra high implants!! xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 22nd April 2013, 3:08 pm

Hi, I have Nagor extra high profiles. Basically my surgeon measured my Bwd as 11.5 and we then went through the Natrelles and Nagor brochures to see which I could have. With my narrow Bwd we narrowed it down to having to be high or extra high and we both thought the extra high would give me what I wanted.

In terms of size though (cc) my surgeon told me the biggest he would give me for a natural look. It's great that you are looking into this but make sure it is your surgeon telling you what size/profile is right for your body as what suits one girl will not look the same on another!!
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down