Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really scared

+7
jakki32
COOKIE
mirren001
Zoie25
Princess Puddin'
LisaB84
Maisy_Ann
11 posters

Go down

Really scared Empty Really scared

Post by Maisy_Ann 13th October 2012, 9:28 am

Is it normal to feel scared when you've booked your BA. Since I payed my deposit I've had nightmares that ill have tits like rockets. I keep thinking I should just back out now everytime I think of having my new boobs my heart beats so fast I can feel it up in my neck. Did yous feel like that?

Love Maisy. X

Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Really scared Empty Re: Really scared

Post by LisaB84 13th October 2012, 9:48 am

Totally understand how you feel Maisy don't worry it's not just you, I keep going through the same, it's like a roller coaster everyday. Don't know about you but I have people telling me that I'm mad and there's nothing wrong with my boobs so I start second guessing myself ....but then I look at my boobs and see how out of proportion I feel and how it would make such a difference to me and then I get excited and feel so pleased that after all these yeaes i finally booked it dance. We're scared of the unknown but we have one life and we have to live it the way we want.... With lovely boobies :). Big hug honey xxx
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Puddin' 13th October 2012, 9:59 am

Hi Maisy_Ann,

You're so sweet. Feeling nervous is totally normal. I was terrified once I had booked my deposit and even more so when I went for my pre op exam and meeting with my surgeon. I was sitting in the waiting room, shaking with sweaty palms! Everyone could see how nervous I was. I stilll get butterflies when I think about it!

The thing is, I am 100% sure that this is something that I want. I have thought about the day it happens over and over again in my head and it makes me so happy when I think of the end result.

This forum is amazing. Keep talking to the girls about your worries and I am sure we can all help you through it!

You are doing the right thing lovely!! xxxReally scared 571992
Princess Puddin'
Princess Puddin'
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 13th October 2012, 10:16 am

Hi hunni

Please don't be scared I know it's hard not to . Most of us girls on here have felt the same and then after our BA we have felt so happy we did it :-)

I remember driving to the hospital on the morning of my BA and I was so nervous I even made my husband pull over as I was going to get him to turn around and go home lol !!! When I arrived at the hospital the nurses were all really kind and reassuring me telling me that loads of girls get this fine and that I would be fine . I was soon in my groovy hospital nightie and leg stockings and walking to theatre . My surgeon was so nice making me feel relaxed and I remember him saying don't worry we will all look after you.

I remember waking up in recovery and asking the nurse what size implants did he use lol , my boobs were all tapped up and looked like torpedoes lol !

Really it is the best thing I've done and after being unhappy with my boobs for do many years I have finally done it and I wouldn't change a thing, so I would say go for it and when all is done us girlies on this forum will be here to support you and answer any questions !!!

group hug
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Really scared Empty its unerstandable

Post by mirren001 13th October 2012, 12:02 pm

Its natural to be scared of the unknown,try not to ponder on the what if's or you'll drive yourself mad! Take reassurance from all the helpfull posts on these forums and the number of post op posts where everyone says the wondered why they worried so much,It was'nt as bad as they imagined and how over the moon they are with their new boobsReally scared 113752 ! also how they had wished they'd done it sooner.I know I wished I had'nt put it off for so many years! x
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th October 2012, 12:59 pm

I think those friends of yours are causing this little wobble lovely...you might find you have a few wobbles as you go through your BA journey, but behind those nerves is the determination to get the boobs you've always wanted and if you still have that Maisy, then you'll get through this and have your gorgeous boobs as compensation for all they put you through lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 13th October 2012, 3:22 pm

I had the strange dreams Maisy xx Don't be scared hun xxx we're all here for you babe Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 13th October 2012, 3:53 pm

Hi Maisey_ann

I feel the same as you, this time next week i will have new boobs ... im scared ... i too, am having trouble sleeping!! The forum is great though and if u take a look around you will find thats its not unknown for everyone to get these feelings! Im sure you will be fine ... we will both be fine :) xx
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 13th October 2012, 4:05 pm

Hi Maisy

I posted the same last night. Im having my BA next sat so hopefully this time next week i will have big boobies.

Im full of mixed emotions at the moment. I cant wait but im churning up inside thinking about surgery. Having lots of dreams but dont think they have been bad yet. Just dreaming that they are all done then i wake and realise its a dream. I have been waking in the night though and its the first thing that enters my mind.

Ive been out today to buy my post-op bras and arnica.

When is your op?

Love shelly x
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 13th October 2012, 4:13 pm

Hi Shelly, i got my arnica today, how many have u been asked to take per day? :) xx
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 13th October 2012, 7:26 pm

Hi hun, im just following the dossage on the pack. Think its 2 every 2 hours for the first 6 doses then 4 times a day for 5 days.

Worth a go i think. When is your big day??
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 14th October 2012, 2:58 pm

Hi Shelly

Friday is my big day ... mixed emotions ... one minute cant wait the next scared to tears about whether im doing the right thing! ha! Its madness!! Yours is Saturday, is that right? x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyb 14th October 2012, 3:53 pm

Hiya, tinyscarecrow.
Yes mine is saturaday and I'm exactly the same. Very mixed emotions now.
Well goodluck and I'm sure we will both be just fine.
Look forward to reading your post op story.
Xx .
shellyb
shellyb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPeachy 14th October 2012, 9:45 pm

Maisy I had the strange dreams too. I think its part n parcel of getting a BA, you go through several ups n downs until the date! I was terrified of waking up and having either nothing or humungosauraus things strapped to me! xx
JustPeachy
JustPeachy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 15th October 2012, 7:08 am

It's so helpful having you all tell me it's normal cookie I think you're right I think my friends did scare me and I do want to have this done so I'm not going to let them get to me anymore. Thanx to everyone for sharing with me. It's funny isn't it that you think you're the only one feeling like this till you come on ere and then we all feel the same. I feel silly saying about it now. You've all put my mind at rest now though

Love Maisy x
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th October 2012, 7:16 am

Perfectly normal hun xx

and it doesn't get any easier!! I was scared 1st, 2nd and 3rd time :doh: xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2012, 10:40 am

Glad you're feeling better about your BA now Maisy Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 15th October 2012, 10:43 am

It just comes out differently on everyone Maisy x glad you are feeling more positive xxxx Hug
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down