Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messy dressings?

+2
COOKIE
geordiejen
6 posters

Go down

Messy dressings? Empty Messy dressings?

Post by geordiejen 5th August 2012, 5:23 pm

Hi girls,
All going fine 2 days post op. tried to call clinic today but it's closed so gonna ring tomorro and see if I can get dressings changed as they look really messy from oozing etc. We're yours all the same? it's all just on the dressing no leakage it just looks a mess!
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Messy dressings? Empty Re: Messy dressings?

Post by COOKIE 5th August 2012, 5:31 pm

Don't worry about what the dressings look like Jen, it's fine and it's also best not to disturb the wound at all at this stage in your recovery hun unless it's absolutely necessary. So I'd leave be Jen and just wait for your 1 week post-op appointment to assess the wound. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 5th August 2012, 5:37 pm

Thanks cookie. Id rather leave them they just look like they're soaked on the padding part. Amazed at how well I feel though I've been resting up I ventured out the house today. Been told not to wear a sports bra for 2 weeks to help them settle I think I'd be more uncomfortable with one on! Another lazy day tomorro got some homemade chicken broth being brought I'm a lucky girl lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 6th August 2012, 10:49 am

Glad youre feeling good Jen Messy dressings? 48411

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 6th August 2012, 3:02 pm

Thanks loobs. Been enjoying recovery so far, bit of shopping, not carrying anything, napping, lots of films, nice food, my pillow castle lol. Still waiting for pain to kick in but none 3 days po. No bruising yet. Took a load of pics for a photo trail but pics dont look as good as in person but will hopefully upload them this week. Hope ur all having a good Monday! X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 6th August 2012, 3:10 pm

That sounds great, wow no pain at all? Thats very lucky, are you finished with your meds now?

No, I dislike Mondays!! hahaah x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 6th August 2012, 3:23 pm

Lol me too normally but was driven to boots for arnica (my bf put it in the wash doing my chores lol) then home to watch some films and watch people getting soaked running down the street so it's been decent!
I've had no pain I felt a bit tight but I feel great, is it normal? I've slept ok apart from nightmares but I always get them on my back n normally sleep on my side (apparently people are prone when lying flat?)
I'm taking the odd diclofenac if I feel uncomfy but it's not pain, just antibiotics regularly. Am I meant to be in pain? I feel weird! Haha x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 6th August 2012, 4:25 pm

Wow your soooo..... lucky my pain has been terrible, until this afternoon, when i had to go t the chemist and get the strongest painkillers available. The ones they gave me when I left the hospital were not even touching the pain. I think its because I went so big from so small though and my body has been stretched to the absolute max.

xxxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 6th August 2012, 4:28 pm

Yeah I thought maybe that's why after id pm'd u and saw ur implant size! How are u feeling now? Are ur dressings looking gross like mine? I can't wait for fri to get them changed! Lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 8th August 2012, 3:46 pm

Sounds like your recovery is going very well, 6 weeks today I will be recovering after my op!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 8th August 2012, 8:02 pm

I feel so much better today

only a little bit of pain really

No my dressings ar completely clean, still bright white, no blod or anything hun xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 8th August 2012, 8:07 pm

Hi karley good to hear you're feeling better! I'm doing good too, clinic called and I mentioned my dressings she said to call in and if they needed doing she would, and if not at least it would be peace of mind. She changed them as they hadn't fully dried out so I'm nice and fresh now! Sparkly white! Lol. Still no pain. Currently on a ridiculous throne of pillows and footrest cubes making the world comfiest chair. Takes me a while to get onto it though! Lol.
Feels weird as I'm still not wearing a sports bra I have to wait 2 weeks postop but I'm kind of glad since the weathers been so hot here. Are u all strapped up? X
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 8th August 2012, 8:09 pm

5stone I hope u have a recovery as good as I am so far I'm amazed. Fingers crossed it keeps up! I keep thinking maybe it's karma for all the crap I had before op lol x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 8th August 2012, 8:12 pm

geordiejen wrote:Hi karley good to hear you're feeling better! I'm doing good too, clinic called and I mentioned my dressings she said to call in and if they needed doing she would, and if not at least it would be peace of mind. She changed them as they hadn't fully dried out so I'm nice and fresh now! Sparkly white! Lol. Still no pain. Currently on a ridiculous throne of pillows and footrest cubes making the world comfiest chair. Takes me a while to get onto it though! Lol.
Feels weird as I'm still not wearing a sports bra I have to wait 2 weeks postop but I'm kind of glad since the weathers been so hot here. Are u all strapped up? X

yey you feel a bit better with the new dressings then?

I have to wear a sports bra and compression band for 8 weeks

i am doing a lot more movement now and to be honest getting up and about has made me feel so much better (still not brave enough to go out though lol)

x
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 8th August 2012, 8:15 pm

Glad your feeling so well jen! Enjoy resting,,,,,make the most of it!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 8th August 2012, 8:30 pm

Thank you sparkly!

Yeah karley I feel better just knowing everything's good underneath! I just can't stop staring at them woohoo
I've been to the local retail world to new look to get some new undies since I don't need matching sets for a treat. Good to get out. Got my morning routine, 2inch bath, wash with wipes and fresh flannels then get hair washed. Most of day on sofa or wandering around house and garden so it's good to get out, I think I've been very lucky! I even find my pillow castle in bed comfy cos I've got a memory foam topper. Altho have nightmares every night! Maybe it's the altitude lol. Are u able to get out and about when u feel up to it? I think I'm gonna go for a little slow walk tomorro x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down