Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i be taking or doing anything in prep?

+6
*Alice*
5stonedown
Lolcake
COOKIE
2nd time lucky
Pammie85
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should i be taking or doing anything in prep? Empty Should i be taking or doing anything in prep?

Post by Pammie85 3rd July 2012, 9:12 pm

Should i be taking anything or doing anything to prepare myself for my BA? Do take vitimins or arnica before? or rub stuff on my boobs? I want to make sure i am fully prepared as it is next month now! yay dance xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Should i be taking or doing anything in prep? Empty Re: Should i be taking or doing anything in prep?

Post by 2nd time lucky 3rd July 2012, 9:20 pm

Hi Pammie, I did nt take anything and was fine. Just want to say your enthusiasm is infectious , its so lovely . I love reading your posts. Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Should i be taking or doing anything in prep? Empty Re: Should i be taking or doing anything in prep?

Post by Pammie85 3rd July 2012, 9:23 pm

Aw bless you my darlin thank you! I love it on here i get in from work at 9.30 every night and im straight on here! Cant bloody wait to get lush B(.)(.)BIES!!!! cant u tell? lol xxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 3rd July 2012, 9:28 pm

Bless you. Definitely having boobies is the best thing ever I love mine. Best thing I ever did. Cant wait to here all about your day when it gets here xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 3rd July 2012, 9:31 pm

I cant wait to tell you and to take pictures! I know i will be on here as soon as i come round lol xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 3rd July 2012, 9:35 pm

Look forward to it hun, for sure xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 10:50 pm

If you're not already Pammie, maybe start moisturising your breasts day and night now to get your skin as supple as possible pre-op to help your skin with stretching and preventing stretch marks.

Unless you've been requested to take Arnica by your surgeon, it's up to you whether you take it or not, I had a surgery with and one without and can't say it helped any with bruising as the surgery I used with I bruised like a peach lol. The one without I was fine, so I don't really rate it myself, by some clinics do think it may help.

A healthy diet is going to be essential to help speed your recovery, so eating well is going to help get your body in tip-top condition and will help speed your recovery.

Other than that sweetheart, you're requested not to take anything at all unless they're prescribed meds and even then, only those you've informed your surgeon of. If you need to be prescribed any meds before you have your surgery, do remember to instruct your clinic hun.

That ticker of yours is coming down fast isn't it Pammie! Not long to go now lovely! yipee xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 6:13 am

Thank you cookie I will start with the moisturising now then hopefully I won't be too bad there as I have some skin to grow into fro having bigger boobs when I was a size 18 now I'm a 12 so stretch marks I am used to! So do u think I should stop taking multi vitimins? I was told to stop the pill a cycle before my op so came off that yesterday, gonna be celibate now as I deff don't wanna got pregnant!! I wish that ticker would move faster! Lol but I'm so glad its next month now. Thanks again for all your help on here cookie and all the other girls. Xxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th July 2012, 7:07 am

Yes sweetie, stop taking the vitamins and try and get all the natural vitamins you need from a good healthy diet now hun. Of course take paracetamol if you need it, but no other substitutes or medications unless prescribed babe and even then like I said, your surgeon must be informed. :thumbs:

You'll be amazed how how quickly this month will go Pammie! Before you know it, your good luck thread will be up and you'll be packing ready to go! dance Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 7:10 am

Ok my lovely will do thanks xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 4th July 2012, 10:06 am

Pammie I think I'll be just like you - I'm ridiculously excited and getting so into everything. I'm on the internet every night, looking up sports bras and non wired bras and pills and potions. Bought my v pillow already cos I'm hoping it will help my back when watching tv in bed!
That's really useful info about the moisturising of the skin Cookie, I'll get my cocoa butter at the ready!
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 4th July 2012, 10:21 am

My surgeon has advised me to take arnica and to stop all other vitamins 2 weeks before surgery, I have also been told to avoid eating garlic for 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks folowing surgery!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 4th July 2012, 10:33 am

The opinions on arnica are interesting - my surgeon said he had no opinion either way so it was up to me if I wanted to take it. I've used arnica cream after sports physio to help with bruising but I'm in two minds about the pills but given that I think I'll be having partial unders I guess every little helps!
Thankfully he also told me not to stop the pill - he actually said it would be worse to be accidentally pregnant for surgery than to be on the pill, so that's one less thing to think of. I'll have to ask him if he has any more recommendations at my next appointment.
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 12:05 pm

I got coco butter today so will start using that morning and night. I went to boots and found hibiscrub this morning too that was £8 something but the woman said u can get a huge on on perscription so might ask the doctor about that xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 4th July 2012, 3:44 pm

My surgeon is giving me a bottle of hibiscrub to use the day before and the day of the op. She also said you dont need to stop the pill cos the surgery is only short so the risk of getting a DVT is low and you should be mobile quite quickly after the op, not that it makes a difference to me as I have the implant!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 4:21 pm

Its interesting how all PS and clinics seem to do things differently. My macom bra came today tried it on its lush and comfy! Can't wait to get the boobs to fill it! Lol xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th July 2012, 4:56 pm

I didn't take anything or moisturise my boobs but everything was just fine.

Make sure you stock up on the essentials for after surgery more than anything... Plenty of leggings, comfy tshirts, hoodys, pjs, sports bra's, DVDs, books, microwave meals, heat/ice packs (reuseable first aid ones are best).

Not long now, it's so exciting isnt it!!!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th July 2012, 5:11 pm

Alice is so right about the clothes especially the legging/jogging bottoms. The G A can make your tummy bloated and also you will be surprised how much strain on your arms pulling jeans on can have and you are not supposed to use your arms too much ,especially lifting them over your head . xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 4th July 2012, 6:04 pm

I didn't use anything but I was told not to take ibuprofen for 2 weeks before and not to drink for 24 hours before surgery.

Make sure you've got a couple of comfy button up or zip tops to save your arms when you're feeling delicate in the few days after surgery.

Exciting!! It'll be here before you know it Stars xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 4th July 2012, 6:06 pm

*when I say drink, I meant alcohol!!! I was allowed water up to 4 hours before. Just wanted to clarify that! :doh: xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 6:55 pm

Thank you all i will start buying all the bits you have recomended, i dont know what i would do without you all telling me what to get! xx Hug
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 4th July 2012, 6:58 pm

Hug It is so lovely that you are all so supportive and excited for me as i dont have anyone who is supportive of my BA none of my family or anyone. xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th July 2012, 7:03 pm

Well you will always have us BJSF girlies we will be your support, its like a big family herexx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 4th July 2012, 7:06 pm

you'll always find an ear here my love xx Hug
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 4th July 2012, 7:26 pm

Pammie85 wrote: Hug It is so lovely that you are all so supportive and excited for me as i dont have anyone who is supportive of my BA none of my family or anyone. xx

You will always find support here hun, there's plenty of women here who find they don't get it from their families so plenty of women can understand what you're going through. Hug

As for getting excited, of course we do! We're boobie mad!! Flash :heehee:
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next