Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant types?

4 posters

Go down

Implant types?  Empty Implant types?

Post by geordiejen 25th June 2012, 6:03 pm

apologies for duplicate I posted this after replying to a message on the surgeon forum and didnt realise! Implant types?  869500

Hi girls,

im just hoping to get some info on all of the types of implants etc that people are getting. Im seeing my surgeon for a last recap before surgery on the 22nd july but reading all of the posts I realise I have no idea about types of implant and the differences and would really like to know so I can ask him questions tomorrow and get all my answers so im all prepared!

He said he will make me a full C/ D cup but after reading lots of posts about disappointment once the swelling goes down Ive decided Id like to go to my pre-weightloss DD if he thinks its ok, ill go with what he recommends really.

Did you all just get the implants the surgeon recommended or did you 'upgrade' so to speak and pay more for a different look? Im not sure which types will look best but would be willing to pay more for a better result if thats the case!

Any information on implant types and 'style' of boobs would be great so my list of questions is all up to date xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Implant types?  Empty Re: Implant types?

Post by 2nd time lucky 25th June 2012, 6:40 pm

Hi hun, I was happy with my choice of implants (2nd time round that is, pips 1st time !) I had the choice to go bigger 2nd time but chose not to and surgeon thought that was right too. I love my boobs and would nt change them. You have to do whats right for you. A good surgeon usually gets it right I think. I am sure you will make the right decision. Good luck hun and I look forward to hearing your story xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 25th June 2012, 6:48 pm

thank you!

did you just use what the surgeon recomended, meaning the 'bog standard' so to speak? I wasnt given an option just told that they would use the implant at X size and get those results. wasnt sure if people got the option or all were like mine?

thanks again!
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 25th June 2012, 7:05 pm

When I had my consultation with the pips I was not given a choice of type just choice of size but with my 2nd he had 2 types on the table and asked me which ones I liked the feel of. I picked the Allergan Naturelle over the Allergan CUI s.I did nt know which were the dearer ones. I picked the more expensive ones because they felt that bit better "to me". Mr Berry said they were his preference too but it was up to me. But as I posted on another thread there is nothing wrong with the CUI ones and lots of girls have them. After my pip nightmare I really needed to be sure I had the best. And I am over the moon with them and they feel great. I just love feeling them Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 25th June 2012, 7:16 pm

lol

thanks youve helped me out! ill be sure to get all my info tomorro and know which ones ill be squeezing soon enough! haha x
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 25th June 2012, 7:23 pm

Let us know how you get one. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 25th June 2012, 7:24 pm

Typo error Hysterical that should say on not one !!xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 25th June 2012, 7:24 pm

hopefully ill come out with two! haha ill put an update on thanks! xx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 25th June 2012, 7:26 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2012, 8:55 pm

There are two types of implant lovely - The standards and the superior

The standard implants are The Nagor GFX, Allergan CUI and Polyeurothane Implants.

The superior are The Nagor Impleo, The Allergan Naturelles and the Sientra babe.

Depending which clinic you're going to they will offer the type of implant they include in costas they will not stock all of the implants above and some clinics have a preference of one make over another, if you are looking for a superior implant lovely, then in many clinics you will have to ask for those and it may not always be possible for you to feel the difference, as some clinics only buy in the superiors at request. So if you're not told about them, do ask lovely so you can make an informed choice for yourself and do note also that the superior implant will also incur an additional charge. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by geordiejen 26th June 2012, 2:48 pm

thanks cookie. I had my consult a couple of hours ago just to go over everything and I feel great. Going with Allergan CUI High profile. He said there are two types one with 100% fill which the largest I could go to is 310, or the 70% fill which Id go to 340 so im either going to be a D or DDImplant types?  923101

Ill just have to see in theatre if hes going over or under, ill be happy either way, he just talked about in years to come overs look better but i figure by the time ive had a few years out of these, had kids and recovered theyll need re-done again so im not bothered about the aging process at 26 yet! lol

Countdown to 22nd begins!! Pre-op on monday. EEEEEEP!!! Implant types?  899188

Thanks for all of your help girls I really appreciate it! xxxx
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th June 2012, 4:19 pm

Good to read you're happy babe. I have CUI's too and am very happy with them Implant types?  184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 30th June 2012, 5:29 pm

I am having 390cc moderate profile polyurethane coated sillicone implants to reduce the risk off cc. My surgeon highly recommended them but they did cost more than the standard Nagor implants that she also offered. I believe the polyurethane implants were thought to release a toxin into the body which could be carcinogenic but after strict trials evidence suggests that they are not harmful and their benefits to reducing cc cannot be bettered by any other implant type. My surgeon also said they would adhere better to my surrounding tissue which is a huge plus for me as I am having an uplift so I dont want future sagging to occur too soon!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down