Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binders...urgh

+3
SunshineLady
letfreedomsing
Alex-C
7 posters

Go down

Binders...urgh Empty Binders...urgh

Post by Alex-C 6th June 2012, 8:46 am

Hey chicks!!
My post op Instructions were binder 2-3 weeks and bra 24/7 for 6 weeks. As you may know at 3 weeks i removed my binder (my armpits appreciated it). I have my appointment with the ps on Saturday. Do you think he'll have a go at me for having removed it?

Quick update: Im at 7 weeks post op and the girls are looking good, apart from the stretch marks... I have them REALLY bad. Since day 1 i was moisturizing (nowhere near the incision areas) and it still looks like someone used a cheese grater on my girls.
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107
Back to top Go down

Binders...urgh Empty Re: Binders...urgh

Post by letfreedomsing 6th June 2012, 9:14 am

he shouldnt have a go at you for removing it at 3 weeks when you were told 2-3 weeks should he? I think a binder will drive me absolutely bonkers so well done you for battling 3 whole weeks!!
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 6th June 2012, 10:00 am

I think you'll be fine hun.
I've got to start wearing a binder on Friday... Can't say I'm looking forward to it. huh smiley xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2012, 10:39 am

I seriously doubt your surgeon would have a go at you sweetheart, but you should be aware that as part of your after care policy agreement, you should follow the post-op care instructions given to you by your surgeon and if this agreement is broken (you refused to follow instruction) you could be in breech of breaking that agreement.

I'm not trying to scare you at all sweetheart, just making you aware of the possibility lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie92x 6th June 2012, 5:45 pm

I hated my binder! I wanted to just rip the dam thing off and admire my new boobs!

I had it on for 2 weeks then was in sports bra's for 24/7. One week until normal bra's yahoo
Minnie92x
Minnie92x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by flowermanc 6th June 2012, 8:01 pm

when i iget mine im going to have to wear it for 6 weeks nope certainly not looking forward to that panic
flowermanc
flowermanc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 7th June 2012, 9:14 am

I think you'll be ok sweetie as you did wear it for 3 weeks as advised. But to anyone being naughty and removing it early - wearing your binder is really important and a small price to pay in order to have lovely boobies! They're a nuisance and it's so tempting to keep it off but if you're really struggling to keep it on then an hour off here and there would be better than not wearing it at all. Bear with it, it's worth it xx
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-C 7th June 2012, 4:07 pm

I agree with Pussycat. It was the most difficult part of the whole procedure, i don't know if it was because of the binder but they now have a tear drop slope to them. Totally worth the soreness!

flowermanc - don't worry about the binder, its only a teeny hurdle to achieve beautiful boobies. How small are you now? And how big do you plan on going?
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107
Back to top Go down

Post by flowermanc 7th June 2012, 6:03 pm

Im a 32a hun hoping to look a full C got to go and choose a 300 or 280 cc this weekend :)
6 weeks seems rather a long time.. I do wonder what difference the binder makes as lots of surgeons do not use this method and there breasts drop with out this.. maybe its to quicken it up.. interesting if anyone's knows ? x
flowermanc
flowermanc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down