Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgh! skin

+7
yolanda12310
Redtulip123
Welshdoll
tan36
Lisa34
heidi2909
Nicole
11 posters

Go down

urgh! skin Empty urgh! skin

Post by Nicole 23rd March 2013, 2:25 pm

ok my skin is DISGUSTING. proper oily, it's so gross. i'm also itching head to toe. Done some googling and these are both apparently normal after surgery, a mix of the GA and pain meds. Did anyone else have this? how long does it last? I feel so gross!!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

urgh! skin Empty Re: urgh! skin

Post by heidi2909 23rd March 2013, 2:30 pm

My skin was really oily especially on my face was gross! I had this for the first few days (am not sure why tho?) Yes my skin was itchy all over, apparently its from the morphine xxx
heidi2909
heidi2909
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd March 2013, 2:35 pm

its horrible isnt it. I keep cleaning with face wipes but have an hour later its back urgh! skin 221105 hopefully wont last too long
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 23rd March 2013, 2:56 pm

Yeah it's nasty! I was oily and spotty! Face spots arnt too bad now, still got spots on my boobies though! The lovely cookie said it's where the glands are disturbed during surgery, and should settle on it's own. It's yucky yucky yucky, makes you feel dirty and horrible!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 23rd March 2013, 2:59 pm

snap i got a spotty face and spotty boobs lol,,, ive actually booked a facial for weds to see if it helps! the itchiness has gone now thank god,, i think its from the GA xxx
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 23rd March 2013, 3:09 pm

Oh god! I'm glad I seem to have skipped this side effect I look jaundiced at the mo so adding greasy and spotty to this would probably finish me off! I'm also day 5 of no back end movement!! And 7lbs heavier for it!!! nope xxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd March 2013, 3:11 pm

Haha have you tried something like senna to help get going? I thought I'd avoided the bloating but my lovely Buddha belly popped out last night! Plus the fact I'm hunting when I walk I look a right state!!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 23rd March 2013, 3:18 pm

Gonna nip to tesco in a bit and see what they have- very scared thou! Hysterical stomach has been getting bigger each day I'm now in smock tops to hide the bulge!! Xxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 23rd March 2013, 3:22 pm

Sorry I meant hunching lol. Haha you'll be fine once you're 'regular' again :p
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 23rd March 2013, 4:08 pm

Would def recommend senna I was already to start taking it myself but finally been today-yay!

It's day 5 and feel so much better. No pain killers needed, not had any morning boob or buddah belly- wonder if its because a re-aug isn't quite as invasive. Had bath, hubby washed hair but am so bored stuck at home so just got him to drive me to Waitrose to stock up on chocolate. Feel knackered now though so might have to have a nap- is this what it's going to be like when we're older ( highlight of day trip to shop, then home for a nap!)
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 23rd March 2013, 5:17 pm

Its the after effects of the GA and painkillers that worries me the most about all this surgery malarkey, not the surgery itself. I have it all to come it seems :S Ah well, at least ill have a lovely pair of coconuts ;)
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 23rd March 2013, 8:17 pm

I reccommend lactulose. It's great and common for after surgery xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd March 2013, 9:28 pm

I had the spotty oily face and chest for ages after my op, a couple of months at least. Was horrible as I've never had spots, always had dry sensitive skin. It wouldn't go away, so the doctor gave me something in the end.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 9:09 am

Hi Lauraloubelle, where can I get lactulose from and is it in the form of pills ? Never heard of skin going oily before so wanna get in all the resources I can to prevent it from happening. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 9:19 am

Also is there anything else that I can get to prevent this from happening? x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2013, 9:30 am

yeah i got this at around 2 weeks post op was horrible xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th March 2013, 11:15 am

yolanda12310 wrote:Also is there anything else that I can get to prevent this from happening? x

There's unfortunately no 'preventavative' to the GA/Surgery side effects babe. Some ladies sail through.... Others have symptoms such a constipation which Senna does help, along with a lots of fibre in you're diet and 'walking'! The movement of your body does encourage you 'to go'.

The spots are as Lisa stated, due the glands being disturbed during surgery and unless you don't have have surgery, then there's no way of getting around 'IF' you're one of the ladies this happens to.

These things are common after surgery... And yes, they're something you'd rather not not have to deal with lovely, but they're nothing at all you won't be able to 'cope' with. Its not 'bad' that these things happens, its more of an inconvenience babe, so don't worry. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 11:21 am

Ok Cookie, thanks again for your help and information here, these are things I never would even think could be a complication with the GA/surgery until I went through the forums so at least I will be well and truly clued up when its my turn to get boobies. I am adding senna or equivalent to my post surgery shopping list so thank you once again x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 24th March 2013, 11:52 am

Hi Yolanda, this forum is great for getting us prepared and finding out that the many side effects are just normal. However don't start worrying about it as you may be a lucky one. I have been waiting for a buddah belly, bad skin, morning boob etc and so far nothing. I had pain for the first 3 days but since then been off pain killers. Yes they feel tight on my chest but thats all. I know I am lucky and may still get some side effects but just don't want you to worry about these things too much. Everybody reacts differently so good to be prepared for it but def don't worry. Xx
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 24th March 2013, 11:55 am

Thanks very much redtulip123, you're right there, everyone will be different and I am not playing on the negatives too much, its just got to see what could happen to me. Its good to hear that you have so far had a easy journey with it all.
Happy healing and I hope you love your new pals lol x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down