Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry¬just speaking my mind

+15
katyp
Aurora1979
misf1
welshvicci123
TSmith
BKOZ
MsLondon
nikitaw86
roxanne
Jojo6
AmyD
Fran
Smallblue
peggysue
rosygirl90
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

sorry¬just speaking my mind  Empty sorry¬just speaking my mind

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 8:07 pm

i have been reading some threads and see that some of you a rent happy with you new boobies and wish to be bigger and look more fake................... why would you want to have the fake look :S ???? i guess its down to personaltaste,it upsets me a little tho becuase i could only have 280 cc :( and theres girls on here who can have more than double that and they still feel to small?? is everyone in compettiion with everyone trying to get as big as they can?? just rember reason why you had a ba in the first place..i wish everyone could be happy with what they have got and stop comparing them selfs to other women. sorry if i annoy ppl with this post i dont mean to,i just feel like its not rite when you look perfect as u r that you would want to change your self so soon after having a b/a ??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

sorry¬just speaking my mind  Empty Re: sorry¬just speaking my mind

Post by peggysue 4th December 2011, 8:32 pm

Hi Roseygirl good topicsorry¬just speaking my mind  154564

I suppose if you didnt have the knowledge before having the surgery and you asked for a certain look and got that look but it was not what you expected then your not just going to be happy are you?

I know the girls look amazing but they are obviously not comfortable with the look they have or are not compleatly happy with the outcome. Also some of these girls feel they need to reach perfection because of the industry they are in.

I dont think its wrong for wanting what you think is right, and why not get it if you can afford it.

There are people out there that think you should be happy with what you were born with.But these people dont understand whats going on in side peoples heads.

I can understand where your coming from and it can be frustrating when you see what you think is perfection in front of you but those people cant see it.

I dont think I will ever be happy with my body but I know after my BA Its time to sit back and except myself and regain my confidence.

sorry¬just speaking my mind  571992 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 8:41 pm

i duno why it upsets me...mabe becaus ei couldnt go any bigger and i see everyone on here with massive ones and i want that but cant have....

you wil feel more comftbale in your body,you will look amazing.im sure you do now but you will feel so much better . its great we can have surgery to make our selfs look better :) Xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th December 2011, 8:46 pm

Its ok to have your opinions hunny its healthy. Are you ok with your size, I thought you loved them?

You certainly looked amazing in your first avatar. I think its time to get that camera out and get a super sexy bouncy cleavage shot up.Make you feel better xxxxxxxxxxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 8:48 pm

yer i am happy,alot better than how they used to look and i can stil make them look bigger if wna,i didnt wnt a obvious boob job. i dont wna sound ungreatful but with i had enough breast tissue b4 just so i could hav gone a little bit bigger xxxxxxxxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th December 2011, 8:53 pm

sorry¬just speaking my mind  396753 xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 4th December 2011, 8:55 pm

Rosy girl I didn't see your first avatar and you're hiding your assets under your gown. But I'm sure yours look fab and fit your frame nicely And you can dress them up and down. Xx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 8:58 pm

lol m yavatar now is b4 my op,like a hour before i went under ,will put a diff avatar up in a min :P
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran 4th December 2011, 9:01 pm

Ye, I know what you mean about comparing yourself with other woman and its too easy to get caught up in this.

I'm so pleased with my results and remind myself why I got the BA in the first place. For me its not so much about size but having the fullness that I lacked without the empty boobs I had before and no longer having to wear very padded bras to hide this. Quality not quantity is what matters. XXX
Fran
Fran
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 9:04 pm

deffo quallity :) i just hope some girls dont forget where they started thats all xxxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th December 2011, 9:07 pm

hi hun, i think being on this forum does create boob greed, as most of us are on here almost every day looking at pictures of great big bouncing boobies!! And ur right, we should try to remember why we first wanted the surgery. I originally wanted a dd cup, ended up an e and now want an f!! So boob greed has crept in.... but if i'm being honest, the result i have is exactly what i wanted originally and i am very happy really. I wanted a natural perky pair lol.....

But also agree with peggysue, there is so much pressure to be perfect for us girls, these procedures are costing us a lot of money, and a lot of hope for improved self confidence is pinned on the results of our surgery....... i guess there aren't many women who are completely happy with their bodies, we're always wanting to be better....

i wouldn't have been able to go much bigger than i did because i had an anchor lift and that limits you on size..... but for me i am happy with my size... only natural for us women to wonder if we could still be better though.

I think you look amazing rosygirl, i think the size implant you have had is perfect for ur frame, smile chick, ur HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 9:09 pm

:) i get envious so much on here,i stopped coming on here last month for a few days cus i dint like it lol xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 4th December 2011, 9:11 pm

i said id be happy anything i got :) and i am, it is seeing other women and in the media that makes you wna b differnt lol! xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 4th December 2011, 9:20 pm

Awww Hun, a very good post & one you are perfectly justified in writing. It is hard & understand how you must be feeling. It's a wierd one for me because I actually started out on this journey just wanting to have boobs. I had very saggy bits of skin! I am very very happy with the result and wouldn't change anything going forward. I just feel that if I knew what I know now, & seen as how i was actually offered a bigger size, I wish i had taken it!

I do think it's a very difficult topic. I won't go into too much regarding my own issues but have had some very big image issues when I was younger, am a big perfectionist, suffer from anxiety problems & have always sought for the perfect image. My issues go back years and years! I honestly thought once I had the boob job it would get better.... & it has to a certain extent ! A million times better than it was!

Not sure I have helped, just really saying I can understand how you feel but it is also very hard for anyone who is unhappy justifying their reasons as to why! I agree with AmyD .... I got exactly what I asked for but boob greed creeps in & I think it's only natural to want to go a bit bigger xxxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th December 2011, 9:22 pm

i totally agree hun..... the pressure is enormous and affects us all.... if ur ever in doubt about ur boobs, go look in the mirror and forget everyone else. Ur avatar is great, i particulary liked ur one with the guy in it.... i was really jealous of ur boobs when i saw that pic of you!! It affects us all hun. xxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th December 2011, 9:22 pm

So true Rosie girl, the media has alot to answer for! I hate the thought of the future pressure my daughter will be under.

Amy your boobs are the best boobs I have ever squeezedsorry¬just speaking my mind  557141 xx

And Rosie girl your last avatar was cool but your new one is WOW!!!sorry¬just speaking my mind  204135 you look lovely xxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 4th December 2011, 9:27 pm

Wow rosy girl they're fab! Keep that avatar where it should be! Mine won't be far off your size, hopefully! Xxx
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 4th December 2011, 10:20 pm

Rosygirl, your boobs look fabulous in that avatar! If I get implants with my lift, I'll only be getting 210 or 180 ccs.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 4th December 2011, 11:07 pm

rosygirl90 wrote:i have been reading some threads and see that some of you a rent happy with you new boobies and wish to be bigger and look more fake................... why would you want to have the fake look :S ???? i guess its down to personaltaste,it upsets me a little tho becuase i could only have 280 cc :( and theres girls on here who can have more than double that and they still feel to small?? is everyone in compettiion with everyone trying to get as big as they can?? just rember reason why you had a ba in the first place..i wish everyone could be happy with what they have got and stop comparing them selfs to other women. sorry if i annoy ppl with this post i dont mean to,i just feel like its not rite when you look perfect as u r that you would want to change your self so soon after having a b/a ??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm one of these girls in questions and as ur entitles to your own opinion 100% we are too. We may of got large implants but for us this was also a life changing procedure and we also deserve to be happy whether the means having another op to go bigger or being happy from the start is another think. The reason I wanted the fake look is because to me I associate natural with my boobs before my op which made me truly unhappy and unconfident. I had the largest implant i could and expected to be bigger the reason i'd like to go bigger is I think my body can handle it not that i am jealous in any way of other girls boobs as we all had different before. xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 5th December 2011, 12:50 am

Why did I open my big mouth!!! sorry¬just speaking my mind  869500

Could this post be directed at me and my whinging... I wonder lol.

If it is then I would say that first of all you are completely entitled to your opinion, but I think you may have misunderstood. I'm not sure if u are refering to my thread, but if so then I dont think u read the whole thing. Just a bit of background about me... I had a consult, asked what was the biggest size I could go for, was told 410 so thats what I chose, then on day of op was told that I couldn't have 410. I knew from very early on that I might want to go bigger later on.

Only after 4 months and everything settling did I find that I have more volume at the bottom than at the top, as is found with the natural look. As I have never had a BA before I didn't know this would happen, I think It is fair to assume that round implants = round boobs... Or maybe thats just me. In my opinion they are too low. Not the look I thought I would end up with, but its not the end of the world. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, shallow, or perfection seeking.

Anyway, I need to stress that I didn't mean to offend anyone or p-off anyone who has smaller implants. I need to make it clear that its not about being in competition with anyone else, its just that I had a vision of what I wanted and it didn't happen for me 1st time around. Its not about wanting to achieve perfection, its just preference. BA's are not cheap and when you spend all that money it is frustrating when the end result isn't what you were hoping for, and at the end of the day your the one who has to live with it. I love coming on here, I've always found everyone to be really kind, friendly and supportive. I've felt secure on this website to be able to voice any concerns that I have had, but I will be more careful in future about what I share on here coz I dont want to annoy anyone and I dont mean that in a funny way. I didn't realise I was being insensitive in voicing my opinion about me boobs sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 . Maybe what I've written has just come across all wrong. I dunno...

You make some fair points but I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick.

You look fab in your avatar BTW. And I apologise for upsetting you if I did.

There is more to life than boobs sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752 sorry¬just speaking my mind  113752
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 5th December 2011, 1:33 am

It's human nature, hon. It's not something that can be explained or summised in one paragraph because we are the species in the world with so much individual intellectual freedom. Intellectual freedom and advancement creates happiness, greed, anxiety, desire, disdain, any emotion you can think of, really.

If we as the human race did not want for more we would not fly, drive cars, wear clothing, cook on stovetops - it is all relative. It is so easy to get caught up in someone elses though process, particularly in an environment such as this where there is so much emphasis on appearances. At the end of the day, happiness comes from within. You are the only person who can live your life (as with anyone else) and there will always be bigger and better, whether its houses, cars or breasts.

I also wish that we could be happy with what we have, I wish I didnt need to spend thousands of dollars putting a foreign object inside of me to make me happy - but I am SO happy that I did that and I would not change it for the world.

At the end of the day, be happy within yourself, believe in the one thing you can control (you), and try to empathise with others and learn to choose what you let affect you. If there were no other girls in the world, and the only girl in the world had a-cup breasts, she would be so happy because she would not know any different. Understand, but don't let it affect you honey.

And thank you for sharing your thoughts, there are a lot of psychological aspects involved in this process and I love the fact that you have shared something which is obviously close to your heart.

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 5th December 2011, 5:41 am

All i have to say is THANK YOU for this post and thank you ladies for all your replies! I really appreciate all your honesty! it makes me just love you that much more sorry¬just speaking my mind  948189
Im def grateful with what i have now - anything is better than my horrible uneven breasts before.. still needing some improvement though! lol

You look amazing in your avi Girl!!! Xx
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 5th December 2011, 6:19 am

everyone has been so honest and its been a really good topic to cover. Ms London you sound lovely and I dont believe you need to apologise.

I just think were all lovely and its amazing how we can all pull together.I love this site and all my boobie familysorry¬just speaking my mind  948189 xxxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 5th December 2011, 6:28 am

It is great that everyone can express how the feel with honesty! I love that about this site & all you lovely ladies. Everyone has their own issues, after all we wouldn't be having this done would we?! I agree your Avi looks fab Hun! xxx

Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 5th December 2011, 9:32 am

I think it is one of those things that will never change, us women have a tendancy to look at other girls and want better because thats how we are programmed, it may come across selfish or greedy but at the end of the day we have expectations in our head if they don't get fulfilled then you want to better it.

I love my boobs, i thought they would have been slightly bigger, but that doesn't bother me as I know my newbies are 1000x better than the ones i had previously.

I dont think we can judge what other women think, if other people are unhappy they have the right to change after all theres no such thing as perfect but in our eyes there is.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next