Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help mind is everywhere

+4
tinkerbell24
Bizzyboobs
misty23
Fitness Jo
8 posters

Go down

Help mind is everywhere Empty Help mind is everywhere

Post by Fitness Jo 27th August 2013, 9:29 pm

Been to my 1st consultation
Took pics and show the look I'm looking for which is not particularly natural but not too fake . Round shaped and nice projection from the side . Want to go quite big
Asked all questions cookie gave me . Really happy with those answers
The surgeon suggested overs ( which is great for getting back to gym quicker)
I tried on 330cc in my bra which looked great but husband thinks I will wish ive gone bigger. The surgeon didn't have any 360cc or 390cc samples but said she would put the 390 in Using sizers & if she could stitch me back up again then great but if not she would try 360cc & if that failed 330cc . Said that as I'm not very wide and have very little breast tissue it would be difficult to go bigger with overs . Also that she knows what I'm looking for but if they look ridiculous then would remove implants as its her reputation on the line . Fair enough
She wasn't overly keen to go under muscle eg recovery and my muscle is very toned . I'm 5ft 4 and very Los body fat am I panicking that 330cc are too small?
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Help mind is everywhere Empty Re: Help mind is everywhere

Post by misty23 27th August 2013, 9:39 pm

I had the same issues Hun. Still wasn't sure of size on the day of surgery. I'm small framed and wanted big boobs but definitely didn't want to look ridiculous. I tried from 300-550 on and in the end decided on 415. I think it's one of the hardest choices to make about your ba. Do you have your date yet? You can always see your surgeon again and try on different sizes for your own piece of mind xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 27th August 2013, 9:47 pm

I think this is mind blowing...... size!!!!!! Jeeze it was driving me mad.... You think you don't want to be too big, don't want to be too small......
It took me ages to decide. I'm having 420 overs. I want them too look as natural as poss...... I don't want to be too big as I'm a fitness junkie. So I've decided this size and sticking to it. Been wearing my rice boobs to get used to it and I'm getting used to the size. You could always try the rice boobs and see how you feel....... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th August 2013, 10:36 pm

I got 360cc mod unders.... the biggest i cpuld go but needing reop as the pockets just not big enough and also meeds lowered along with my breast crease

i think going the biggest i cld was a mistake (for my body)

See a few more surgeons get diff opinions xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th August 2013, 10:46 pm

Don't just have this one consultation Jo. Do aim to see at least one more and ensure at least one is a BAAPS surgeon babe.

Take your time.... Write down what this surgeon has suggested for you so you can further research the surgery plan and have a think about whether you think its right for you or not. Then do the same with the next consultation Jo.

With having at least 2 consultations you have at least one other surgery plan to compare with to ensure you're making the right decision and at least two surgeons that you can think about who you felt you had the best connection with.

You'll then feel so much more confident about your decisions then babel xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th August 2013, 6:01 am

Size is a huge problem for all of us and we all go over and over it in our heads, I've been booked since may and still think about my decision almost everyday!
Once you've had a few more consultations I'm sure your feel better and more confident xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitness Jo 28th August 2013, 3:33 pm

I've booked another consultation
This surgeon said she wouldnt want me in a compression bra and just to get a couple of cheap non wire bras to wear for the first few weeks . Also that after that I could wear a sports bra at night . Also that I'd be able to exercise after a few weeks ( legs) & lifting weights at 6 but would just have to be guided by how it felt x
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 29th August 2013, 9:33 pm

Hi Jo
I'd question the 'cheap' non wired bra part! Having read stuff on here and other women's experiences I think you need some good quality support in the early days post op. I know I'm keen to look after the new assets, especially given that they cost so much!
I ve been told similar as regards to exercise. I'm having unders but my surgeon thinks I should be good to go to the gym at around 5/6 weeks. Saying that I think I will see how I feel and be guided by how things are at the time. Never know how my recovery will pan out.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyElf 29th August 2013, 9:42 pm

Hey Jo

She said exactly the same to me and I competely trust her. This is her speciality, not just BA's but breast reconstructive surgery, microvascular surgery ( I'm sure you know all this anyway ). So I'll be following her advice and I can let you know how I get on :ok:
KatyElf
KatyElf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitness Jo 30th August 2013, 5:51 am

Just seen this Katy! Yes she is one of the best and I read up on her before I went into see her . My other choice was Elaine Sassoon who has done half the women at my gyms boobs but she has a reputation to air on the side of caution resulting in patients coming out with fantastic boobs but smaller than they hoped . I really don't want that x
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down