Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

makeing up my mind X

+2
CharlieB
PAMELA
6 posters

Go down

makeing up my mind X Empty makeing up my mind X

Post by PAMELA 27th October 2010, 2:51 pm

im off out to see my surgeon for a second consultation tonight at 6 to decide if i want to go bigger than 3oocc hope i can finally make up my mind noing me probally no only 16 days to go geting very nervous. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

makeing up my mind X Empty Re: makeing up my mind X

Post by CharlieB 27th October 2010, 5:02 pm

Hey Pamela that's exactly what I did although I will admit as soon as I was out of the office I quickly became undecided about sizes again....the size thing is a NIGHTMARE!! I hope you can settle on a size this evening hun...let us know the outcome. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 27th October 2010, 8:25 pm

Hi charlie after seeing the surgeon again ive now secided on 360cc high profile cant help feel a little unsure when you try them in and look down they look enormus lol but my mum came with me she said they look fine the surgeon said they look fine and he showed me pics of other girls with my stats and they dont look enormus so im putting my trust in my mum and the surgeon im thinking he knows what he,s talking about otherwise he wouldnt recomend them well it makes me feel beter thinking that anyway lol. when is your op now not long is it you nervous ? xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th October 2010, 8:52 pm

Glad you are happy with the 360cc hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 27th October 2010, 8:56 pm

thanks. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th October 2010, 9:04 pm

I truly dont think that trying them on is how they really look when they are in...

If your ps suggests them and your mom says they look good I am sure they will b great!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 27th October 2010, 9:41 pm

Glad to hear you got sorted hun! Not long to wait now!xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 27th October 2010, 9:47 pm

I think trying them on is a good idea to gage what they will look like but bear in mind they will come up a bit smaller once they are in you!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 28th October 2010, 8:20 pm

the surgeon said they will be a little smaller when they go in that suits me just fine so exited 1 minute and scared the next tho am sure everyone feels like this pre op. xx Cheerleader
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th October 2010, 3:54 am

PAMELA wrote:the surgeon said they will be a little smaller when they go in that suits me just fine so exited 1 minute and scared the next tho am sure everyone feels like this pre op. xx Cheerleader

Those are the exact emotions we all feel pre op, back and forth: excited, scared! Looking back now its an exillarating time... and dont worth it, it is well worth it!!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th October 2010, 4:12 am

ooops I ment to say "dont worry"
my kids are distracting me from thinking straight today Hysterical
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 29th October 2010, 6:40 am

PAMELA wrote:Hi charlie after seeing the surgeon again ive now secided on 360cc high profile cant help feel a little unsure when you try them in and look down they look enormus lol but my mum came with me she said they look fine the surgeon said they look fine and he showed me pics of other girls with my stats and they dont look enormus so im putting my trust in my mum and the surgeon im thinking he knows what he,s talking about otherwise he wouldnt recomend them well it makes me feel beter thinking that anyway lol. when is your op now not long is it you nervous ? xx

That's fantastic Pamela! Somehow I missed your reply Blush I think 360cc is a really good size for a first op, I only have around 300cc and that took me up 3 cup sizes BUT of course I look smaller than I measure. You can by all means look at my pics if you like?? (you have to ignore the CC making my boobie look wonky!!) .

My op is TOMORROW morning and I am a bag of nerves! Very restless nights sleep but I am pretty sure I am sure about the size I am going to ask for! :boobstick:

Crystal wrote:I think trying them on is a good idea to gage what they will look like but bear in mind they will come up a bit smaller once they are in you!

x

Bearing this in mind and my own thoughts before reading this I am going to ask for the 525's. Shocked Heart woohoo Boobs
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 30th October 2010, 12:26 pm

CharlieB wrote:
PAMELA wrote:Hi charlie after seeing the surgeon again ive now secided on 360cc high profile cant help feel a little unsure when you try them in and look down they look enormus lol but my mum came with me she said they look fine the surgeon said they look fine and he showed me pics of other girls with my stats and they dont look enormus so im putting my trust in my mum and the surgeon im thinking he knows what he,s talking about otherwise he wouldnt recomend them well it makes me feel beter thinking that anyway lol. when is your op now not long is it you nervous ? xx

That's fantastic Pamela! Somehow I missed your reply Blush I think 360cc is a really good size for a first op, I only have around 300cc and that took me up 3 cup sizes BUT of course I look smaller than I measure. You can by all means look at my pics if you like?? (you have to ignore the CC making my boobie look wonky!!) .

My op is TOMORROW morning and I am a bag of nerves! Very restless nights sleep but I am pretty sure I am sure about the size I am going to ask for! :boobstick:

Crystal wrote:I think trying them on is a good idea to gage what they will look like but bear in mind they will come up a bit smaller once they are in you!

x

Bearing this in mind and my own thoughts before reading this I am going to ask for the 525's. Shocked Heart woohoo Boobs
Good luck charlie hope all gose well let me know how it went when you are feeling up to it. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down