Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THG natrelle

+7
bronzewolf
sims
needboobs
AmyD
nikitaw86
welshvicci123
Tanyaxx1
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THG natrelle Empty THG natrelle

Post by Tanyaxx1 13th September 2011, 9:18 pm

Hey ladies,

so i went for a consult with THG today now im in a bit of a pickle, I had my heart set on Transform and Mr Meleagros although im still to have a consult with him. From what i have seen and heard he is amazing!

BUT i went there today and i feel like im changing my mind, i have been offered 445cc natrelles high profile, partial unders, i wasnt too keen on having unders but he said because i want a big implant overs may make my stretch marks worse. Anyone have any knowledge of how big 445cc is, i tried the implant in a bra but still its hard to tell. He wont give me no bigger implant either, which im not actually too fussed about now.

I will go to my Transform consult with Mr M and see how i feel after meeting him.

Part of me is glad im comparing but now i feel rather confused.

There is also a big price difference so i want to make the right decision

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

THG natrelle Empty Re: THG natrelle

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 8:40 am

Ive never really heard of 445cc so I don't really know what size it would give you, did you ask the ps what size you were after, did he offer you the cui implant or automatically the natrelles, or did u choose those.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th September 2011, 8:54 am

what are ur starting stats hun?? 445cc is only 80cc smaller then 525cc so i should think you'll still get a lush size with them!! what was the price? u seeing mr m tomorrow?? x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 9:08 am

I know the the natrelles are £600 more and the tug charge 3995 for standard ba. That is a really good size Hun, so they will be fab x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 12:32 pm

Hey ladies.

I havent heard of 445's to be honest but he said that is the biggest he would take me, I mentioned i wanted to be a full DD but he said he cant determine what full cup size i will be but said the 445's should achieve the look i want. He said they will be a big implant so he wont do me ov ers as i have a few stretch marks already and will do me partials because the implant will be slightly heavier or something.

Im a 34b, 5ft 2, 8 and half stone, not over skinny but small boned.

He didnt even give me the option of CUI's he literally put Natelles straight down on my paperwork.

The implants are 44cc TRX, i asked what the TRX is for he told me high profile.

He also said they are lifetime, i asked what he meant and he said they will never have to be changed, i dont actually believe this. If anything was to go wrong in my life they would fix them up wityh no extra cost....Huuummmm........

I cant see Mr M tom as had issues with childcare and travel but am rebooked to see him on the 12th oct...A while off but it will give me time to research THG a bit more and these Natrelles.

Really want to be sure as theres a big price difference.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 12:34 pm

Been quoted £4595 which seems a lot but need to research into whether its worth going with the Natrelles if ity may save money longterm. Dont want to be ripped off with sales techniques!! lol xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 12:38 pm

the reason your being charged that is because the natrelles are £600 extra it shouldnt be a case of him just puttin them down, you have a choice, so if your not willing to pay certainly bring that up.

Im having overs with 525cc and they didn't mention that it would make my strecth marks any worse,.

Sorry who was is that you saw with the hospital group again?>
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th September 2011, 12:51 pm

hi girlies, i'm going with THG, my personal care coordinator explained about the natrelles, but i decided to go with the normal implants. The naturelles just have a thicker shell, but to be honest, nowadays the implants are very well made, and so having a long chat with my care coordinator, i decided to not spend the extra money. What ru having welshviccil?
My surgeon is michael payne and i'm feeling very confident in him.
If you have the normal implants, you don't have to replace them after 10 years, they could last 15 or more....
if ur unsure go back to ur personal care coordinator and ask her professional opinion on what will be best for you. That's what i did. Good luck!!

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 12:54 pm

Amy- Im having Mr Hassan but if he wansn't available would have gone with michael payne- im having cui 525cc, as my pcc told me as the implants are made really well these days there's not a huge difference apart from the price. I had the option to choose and that should always be the case.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th September 2011, 12:56 pm

Tanyaxx1 wrote:Been quoted £4595 which seems a lot but need to research into whether its worth going with the Natrelles if ity may save money longterm. Dont want to be ripped off with sales techniques!! lol xxx

no implants last a lifetime they will all have to be replaced eventually and u won't be covered for general wear and tear just look carefully what it does cover u for!!

as for under/over cause of weight i have a few baby related booby stretch marks and mr m never mentioned this would be an issue i'm guessin i'll prob get a few anyway as there stretched so quickly just have to hope the money i've spent on bio oil before will help this and my stretch marks from little man are pretty much invicible now thatnks to bio oil and coco butter so i'm not too worried xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th September 2011, 1:02 pm

i agree with nikita..... don't spend the extra money hun!! xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th September 2011, 1:02 pm

welshviccil.... 525's are a great size hun, what size ru now and hoping to be after? ur boobs will be amazing!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 1:10 pm

Im currently or roughly 32c hoping to go to an E so really excited!

Tanyaxx- as nikita explained no implant lasts a life time, you get a lifetime cover with the natrelle (excluding wear anf tear) with the cui's its 10 years cover, cuis you can usually keep in for 15 years maybe more.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th September 2011, 1:14 pm

Think u should get at least an e with that size hun, how exciting. I'm having 340's which increases the cup size size by about 2 and a half sizes.... Best of luck sweet!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 1:35 pm

I did wonder about the stretch marks as none of my friends stretch marks were mentioned either when they had their op. Its such a hard choice.

I see Mr Seno, he said he wouldnt take me any bigger than 445. I really do need to have more consults as im now more confused than when i started :(

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 1:42 pm

I told him i'm hoping for a full DD but he still didnt specify what cup size that would make me, just said it will achieve the look i want. Its so hard, i dont want to wake up thinking "too small" or wake up thinking "ive gone way too big" My friend had 350cc unders with THG and she meassures a 32DD. Think i may ask for slightly smaller :s!! Confused.com!!

xxx Thankyou for your replies ladies xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 2:16 pm

You wouldnt neccasarily (sp?) have to go smaller, each implant on every women is different so i wouldnt really compare too much, if you weren't happy with that particular surgeon at the hospital group try another one there.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 2:49 pm

Thanks babe, think your right, im comparing myself to others way too much and need to stop :-s! Mr Seno was actually quite nice.

Will have more consults though until im 100%

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 14th September 2011, 6:24 pm

I would definately discuss the type of implant with your PS.
PCC are not medically trained and are generally sales people.
There is another thread on here that compares Natrelles and overall they are apparently much softer.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 7:50 pm

Even though ive had a consult with a surgeon could i still see another from same company i have txt my pcc for THG asking if this was possible but i havent had no reply.....

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 8:47 pm

Yeh of course you would, your paying. Certainly ask what other surgeons are availble. x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 9:00 pm

I have txt my pcc, just asked if it would be possible to see another surgeon who works for THG as i'd like another opinion....Want everything to be 100% Just waiting for a reply. I see you are with THG, i have searched your surgeon, he sounds so lovely and professional, also would like to see Mr Paganelli as ive been rec'd him by a friend. Mr S who i see yesterday was actually nice but i have googled him and he hasnt the greatest of reviews to be honest, also dont think he is baaps registered.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 9:08 pm

Yes Mr hassan in my opinion is very good and very detailed in what he does, he works on breast reconstruction also and trains surgeons to be..very very lovely surgeon. I dont know how many clinics he covers but defo find out.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 9:13 pm

He sounds really good, a perfectionist i just read. Did you specifically ask for him? I will defo have to see where he consults as i would love to meet with him from what i have read just within this last hour!

Hopefully he consults pretty close to me and not toooo far away.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sims 14th September 2011, 9:50 pm

I am booked in with THG for Oct with Mr Sulaiman. I also saw Seno. I found Mr Sulaiman really personable, helpful and very good at explaining everything. I would highly recommend you have a consult with him if you can! FYI I am having natrelles and I'm paying 4095 as they had an offer on.
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next