Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natrelle or CUI???

+5
Jojo6
AmyD
whoknew1987
Kat4
hlt67
9 posters

Go down

Natrelle or CUI??? Empty Natrelle or CUI???

Post by hlt67 25th January 2012, 11:06 pm

What made you decide which implants to have?
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Natrelle or CUI??? Empty Re: Natrelle or CUI???

Post by Kat4 25th January 2012, 11:17 pm

I let the PS decide for me ... he asked me what look I was hoping for and he then told me the shape and size which would do the best job - I was glad to be honest - Im crap with too many options and would have dithered myself barmy. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 26th January 2012, 1:34 am

My surgeon recommended Natrelle as they are better quality. They should have been an extra £600 however thanks to this site I knew that I would be able to haggle and get them for the same price as the standard implants, which I did. I'm really happy with the results. If I hadn't been able to haggle however, I think I would have gone with the CUI's as £600 was an extra which I hadn't accounted for when researching BA's. Then again, if you work the additional £600 out over say a 10 year period (which is the minimum you would hope to have the implants for) it is probably worth paying the extra for the better quality implants. xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 26th January 2012, 7:03 am

i had the CUI's as they're still a very well made implant..... and i accounted for the extra cost either. After being told i needed an anchor lift too, my bank balance was truely hammered!!! lol..... i just felt that no implant is forever, they will ALL need replacing at some point. Although CUI's are the budget range, they're still a great implant, and i'm happy with my decision xxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 26th January 2012, 7:15 am

Mr Hassan asked me which implant I would go for by feeling them, I said the Natrelle felt better, he said that what he would recommended. I am hoping to haggle the price and get them. As he also recommended a crescent lift on one boob that would cost another £600 for 1 cm lift so I might not have that done unless he does it for nothing. I will see what they have to say lol
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th January 2012, 8:01 am

Mr Hassan recommended the Natrelle ones for me too. I think he prefers to work with them as he said they are likely to have a lower revision rate. Not sure if there is any truth in this! In the end though I got the Natrelles for the same price I was Originally quoted for the CUI's so thought I had got a good deal and went for them! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 26th January 2012, 8:08 am

I had the cui's as to be honest i felt that these ones are just as good in most ways, all implants need to be changed anyway although mr hassan did reccommend the Natrelles but said there isn't much between the 2 as the cui's are very well made implants.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 26th January 2012, 8:10 am

Wow Vicci! Look at those boobies!!!!! Love the new Avi! dance xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 26th January 2012, 8:20 am

ooh yes!!! Vicci ur looking amazing!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 26th January 2012, 10:21 am

Hi Hlt, how different were they to the touch? Is the CUI liquid and the Natrelle cohesive (gummy bear)? xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 26th January 2012, 10:31 am

The Natrelle has two filling options momojack. Responive is softer, and Soft Touch is a little firmer. Soft Touch on the other hand is form stable (gummy) so personally I would prefer Soft Touch even though it's a little firmer since it's the newer form stable option. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 26th January 2012, 10:37 am

Ok, thanks Rox...so many options! and a little confusing that the Soft Touch is the firmer one! lol Looking forward to giving the implant samples a squeeze at my consult, i know the cohesive is prob the better choice but it really depends how much more it costs and how much firmer it is, for me personally i like a nice soft squidgy breast! Natrelle or CUI??? 557141 x
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 26th January 2012, 10:41 am

The Soft Touch is still soft. The reason why Responsive is that little bit softer is because it's the older style silicone, it's cohesive but not form stable (gummy), it's a trade off really. I've only felt Nagor Impleo, it too is form stable cohesive like Soft Touch, and it feels really soft, I wasn't expecting such a soft feeling implant and was very surprised. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 26th January 2012, 10:52 am

Cheers for the info rox, my consult in feb is at mybreast so im sure i will get to feel the Nagors too. Are you going with the Impleo then? xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 26th January 2012, 11:16 am

Yeah I'm definately going with Nagor Impleo. Mybreast use Nagor Impleo for round implant, so you automatically have a premium implant without having to ask. And the anatomical they use is Nagor Co-gel, anatomicals are usually more cohesive/form stable than round ones as the norm since they need to hold their shape Natrelle or CUI??? 184153

I couldn't believe how soft the Impleo felt, all my friends and family in Canada have saline, this is a whole different feeling! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th January 2012, 4:55 pm

I think I would go for the newest implants next time, the form stable gummi bear ones, because I want to go bigger and stick with overs and there is less chance of rippling with form stable implants because they don't wrinkle, less chance of silicone migration if ruptured.
I chose cui because I plan to have kids in the next few year's and they were suitable and good implant. I plan to change in the 10 years they are guaranteed for
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down