Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q - Does the D&F process hurt?

4 posters

Go down

Q - Does the D&F process hurt? Empty Q - Does the D&F process hurt?

Post by MsLondon 9th September 2011, 3:03 pm

I'm 8wks PO tomorrow and for the last week I've had really sore boobs and ribs again.

I'm actually still wearing my sports bra most of the time, but its become really uncomfortable during the night. It feels like I swell up during the nights. Sounds strange I'm sure but thats what it feels like. I wake up feeling really achey and sore. When I take my sports bra off my nipples look like they were turned inside out (I know... Too much information).

The bra still fits... But differently! Am I about to drop some more and 'FLUFF?' Or is this something else? I am super comfy when I'm not wearing a bra at all, but after a while they ache.

Can anyone help please. I dont know what I'm doing wrong.

Q - Does the D&F process hurt? 476424
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Q - Does the D&F process hurt? Empty Re: Q - Does the D&F process hurt?

Post by butterfly7713 9th September 2011, 3:12 pm

Hi,

sounds like your still experiencing the "morning boob" - achey, little bit of swelling etc and unfortunately it can go on for a while. I had swelling most mornings for at least 3 months but I did have an uplift as well.

The achey ribs etc is all normal hun. They go through many changes and I think up until 6 months po I had some twinge or another going on but it's all just the nerves coming back to life and the tissue healing etc so don't worry, your not doing anything wrong.

Going without a bra is something you should do a little at a time as they do get achey afterwards and if you feel comfy in your sports bra then that's what you should wear. Try a vest top at night with medium support rather than a sports bra. Good luck

Happy healing x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 9th September 2011, 3:58 pm

Thats a really good idea, I never thought of wearing a vest top. It doesn't look like I have any swelling left but I could be wrong. I went thro a stage where my boobs looked like they'd shrunk, now they seem really full at the sides and at the bottom.

This healing process is a pain in the Q - Does the D&F process hurt? 396753 Lol.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 9th September 2011, 6:22 pm

Exactly how I feel right now for the last week. Boobs sore, shooting pains, ribs ache, very sensitive, even wearing the seatbelt hurts((

Apparently normal, but I get this burning feeling in different places at times and that worries me the most.
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 9th September 2011, 6:31 pm

I dont have any burning sensations (yet), but I defo expand during the night and my bra fits differently. I guess all this weirdness is all part of the healing process. I wasn't sure if 'fluffing' caused this kind of discomfort. At least then it would be worth it.

Where is the burning feeling?
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 9th September 2011, 9:12 pm

I used to feel like that at night hun and my bra would feel so tight. When I took it off in the mornings they would have the seem lines imprinted in my skin lol. I don't think it's anything to do with fluffing just your boobs settling and nerves kicking back in. Things will settle down soon x
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 9th September 2011, 9:14 pm

I get everything single bit of that too, it started the last week and has been painful at night. Had such werid sensation with my boobs. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by MsLondon 11th September 2011, 6:00 pm

I didn't think I'd have morning boob 2months PO. Funny thing is I didn't have it after the op, this is when I was expecting to experience it, not now.
MsLondon
MsLondon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down