Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They still hurt

+7
luvjugz
misf1
scaredycat
cakey_baby
fluffy_bunn1e
Drofty
kerrymac1
11 posters

Go down

They still hurt Empty They still hurt

Post by kerrymac1 19th October 2009, 9:52 am

I'm 6 days post op now and although not in too much pain, they still feel really tight and keep having shooting pains in my left nipple area. How long does it take before they don't feel as stuck on and tight as they do now.
Sorry if I'm being a bit impatient but after reading some threads girls seem to be recovering a lot quicker xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

They still hurt Empty Re: They still hurt

Post by Drofty 19th October 2009, 10:48 am

mine still ache. i get shooting pains sometimes and achy nipples. i'm still numb from the nipple down and my skin is still tender, sometimes very sore. it can takes weeks until the aches stop from what i understand, have just prepared myself to be in a little discomfort for the coming weeks :/
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 19th October 2009, 10:58 am

ive just hurt one of mine by stretching to put the power on the laptop, ouchy, hope i havent done any damage, you ll get better hun, are you taking any meds? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 19th October 2009, 10:58 am

6 days is very early on hunny, I still get the odd shooting pain now 6 months later! dont worry its all completely normal mine stayed quiet tight until about 6 weeks post op.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredycat 19th October 2009, 6:29 pm

Hiya! I defo didnt feel even remotely normal til at least 2 weeks after! And like cakey-baby said you still get the odd pain for a few months after. It is quite a big op and it takes your body a while to recover plus the shooting pains are often good cos its all the nerve endings knitting back together.
Hope that helps xxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th October 2009, 6:54 pm

It's still really early days and they will be a little achey for a while longer. I found about 2 weeks post op I started to feel better, but still got shooting pains every now and again. Don't think of them as a bad thing, it's just your nerves healing. The tightness will go soon, I assume you mean your skin, have you put any cream on to moisturise? I found as soon as my skin became flaky (soz gross I know) the tighness started to ease off as the skin was renewing itself. Healing does take a while though, I was so impatient. But before you know it months will have passed and you will wonder where the time went.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 19th October 2009, 7:28 pm

I've only just started to get rid of that stuck on feeling hun, and I will be 2 months po on friday. You will probably find that they will start to feel better and better as the weeks go by. But as the girls said, twinges are still normal after months babe
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 19th October 2009, 7:37 pm

Try not to worry, it is going to be a while before you settle down and get used to everything.

The tightness only lasted about a week for me, which was good. Obviously they were still tight, but it didn't feel like they were in a vice. x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th October 2009, 12:10 am

Hi Kerry!!

Everyone is different... try not to compare, just try and allow nature to take its course. You have also been feeling low with the cold, and meds combined, all has an effect on the system.

Sounds like the nerves are knitting back from what you say so that is pretty quick, some dont experience that for weeks...so it is swings and roundabouts. I would just relax and enjoy the rest while you can, with little walks around the house to keep the circulation going and corrrect your posture, to ease the discomfort and boredom.

It is soo worth the end result...you will be dancing soon enough with your new assets They still hurt 91241 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 20th October 2009, 8:02 am

You are still very early on hun. The pains you are describing are totally normal - all part of the healing process. Just have to be a bit patient I'm afraid. xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 20th October 2009, 2:41 pm

Thanks for all your advice girls I feel so much better knowing that I'm normal ha xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 20th October 2009, 8:51 pm

kerrymac1 wrote:Thanks for all your advice girls I feel so much better knowing that I'm normal ha xxx

You are normal Kerry!! Time and nature will take it's course...hope you are feeling better by the day They still hurt 571992 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 25th October 2009, 4:16 pm

Just found this thread and found it really helpful, I know what I'm feeling is totally normal but it's still reassuring to know others are going through the same things, thanks again girls and to Kerrymac, hope you're feeling better hun x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 25th October 2009, 4:22 pm

It's very true what the girls say on here, it really does get better day by day chick, although I tried to do some ironing today and it's a big no no. I thought I was ok but I'm feeling it now, only did 3 shirts They still hurt Icon_lol xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 25th October 2009, 5:36 pm

Oh no! I've got a huge pile of ironing looking at me, i was gonna tackle it tomorrow but maybe I'm trying too much too soon.
Thanks for the encouragement Kerry, sounds like you're doing really well now x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 25th October 2009, 6:10 pm

Leave it for now chick honestly, I'm getting better and nearly got rid of my cold too but so wish I'd not attempted it. xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th October 2009, 11:05 pm

Glad you are listening to what your body is telling you Kerrymac!!!

Sounds like you are feeling better, it is the internal bruising etc. that prevents you from doing what you feel you want and ought to do. Best to just allow yourself the time to heal....as you are finding out each day gets better, but, doing too much can put it all back again. My boobs did not hurt....but my ribs did ache if I attempted too much. Hope the cold is getting better They still hurt 321562 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 25th October 2009, 11:09 pm

Thanks for asking Mia, I'm finally getting over it at last xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down