Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it about natrelle?

+2
misf1
bronzewolf
6 posters

Go down

What is it about natrelle? Empty What is it about natrelle?

Post by bronzewolf 4th September 2011, 1:32 pm

I have had a look at some websites but i still am not quite sure what the difference is between CUI's and Natrelles are. Apart from more shape options and cant find any. They are both cohesive "gummibear" silicone filled and i think natrelles have a slightly thicker outer covering, so why are natrelles £600 more?
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

What is it about natrelle? Empty Re: What is it about natrelle?

Post by misf1 4th September 2011, 3:19 pm

The natrelles have a lifetime guarantee (implant only) so if they ruptured you have the implant for free. The CUI have 10 years guarantee. The naturelle soft touch gel have FDA approval and these are the gummi bear type. The naturelle responsive are slightly softer gel and even though the gel is firm it's not the gummi bear type and it is not FDA approved. The CUI have two types also, one is gummi bear type and one is not and none of the CUIs are FDA approved. The shell on the naturelles are different, I think they have more layers.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 4th September 2011, 4:04 pm

ok, even though the natrelle have a lifetime guarantee you are only going to have them in for 10 years anyway.

When you look at it over the years the £600 will really only cost you £1.15 a week. Its just a big outlay.

More layers on the shell is a def bonus me thinks
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 4th September 2011, 5:52 pm

Why only 10 years???
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 4th September 2011, 6:13 pm

They recommend 10 years but I had my last ones 15 years with no probs o only exchanged them to go bigger surgeon says he was impressed that I'd not had a silent rupture. Some people keep them longer it all depends.
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 4th September 2011, 6:21 pm

needboobs wrote:Why only 10 years???

Well i am under the impression that one would need a re-op at 10 years, if they last longer thats great but best have an expectancy of 10 years or 15 years.

I have been reading this article here : What is it about natrelle? Lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=21502&pb=1&bizmodel=0&catCol=0&catId=0&cb=2256d272be&rtb=0&zc=%257cNHX2e%252fH8ktaHOYUc%252f6laJw%253d%253d%257c&b=_%25252fLqVauF2f3GKuekfelxxrA%25253d%25253d&bi=%7cNHX2e%2fH8ktYo2eEQ%2fCOaVovFWuEzF2fjDxmh3fcu7KUSnW8oCJW9Xw%3d%3d%7c&loc=http%3a%2f%2fboobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk%2ft17762-women-can-t-keep-breast-implants-for-life-fda&referer=http%3a%2f%2fboobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th September 2011, 7:05 pm

well im one to experience both implants.. the natuerlles are so much softer to touch they just feel like natural boobs, where as the cui's are alot firmer. i much prefer the naturelles and im hoping my boobs will last me alot longer than ten years.. x
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 4th September 2011, 7:30 pm

thank you ruby .... i def wanna go more natural :) hey i have dr zaccheddu too! :)
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 4th September 2011, 9:08 pm

ive just had BA with dr Zaccheddu and i had the naturelles. i just felt for me overall they were the newest and the best of choice and that if i was paying all that money anyway then why compromise!!!
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 5th September 2011, 11:45 am

My PS told me that modern implants shouldn't need replacing and that if a company is telling you that they just want your money..........unless of course you choose to go bigger!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th September 2011, 1:58 pm

needboobs wrote:My PS told me that modern implants shouldn't need replacing and that if a company is telling you that they just want your money..........unless of course you choose to go bigger!
This is true the implants could last a lot longer than 10 years but its your body they're in and research into any foriegn object placed in the body has a life expectancy of about 10 years not because there is anything wrong with the object but because your body forms a protective capsule around the object and the longer its there the firmer the capsule can become, ie cc with breast implants. Then there is the issue of how your breasts change with age sagging occurs with everyone. So if you have unders your breast tissue may sag and your implants stay high resulting in a snoopy look. I don't think anyone would want to live with mis shaped boobs just because their implants are ok. The older the implant the more risk of complications. My surgeon told me mine could last longer than 10 years and maybe I'd need a lift in future and maybe not. It's the research I've read that suggests that 10 years would be the optimal time to replace. I also feel in 10 years time the implants on the market will be even better than the current available ones. I really wouldn't put your hopes on them lasting forever.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 5th September 2011, 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope mine last longer than 10 years. Wasnt planning on doing it again that soon!
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 5th September 2011, 2:26 pm

.....unless of course they begin to look like balls in socks!! What is it about natrelle? 199385
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 5th September 2011, 4:42 pm

snoopy look....lol. Misf you have a point, what will they come out with in 10 years time? exiting stuff.
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down