Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies!

+43
StirCrazy
Emme-Kate
molly1
kitten123
Paulzer
ginaboobs
caseylyn13
Shell025
mandy_skies
alexandra33
clairebear
Clairebear00
kizzy375
shell bell
susib
Lou2011
d.carter8
Summer21
SHOEY
Haze83
Wenna
shirtripper
XxTracyxX
xlaurax90
nikitaw86
aliwoo
Ashley0124
sweetcarol
techygirly
Doony
Hugz
scissorssarah
*Nat*
BKOZ
monkey
Peapod
louise_vaa
Claire300
Karen1982
tracy2010
kiwigirl
loopylou
misf1
47 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

September Buddies! - Page 31 Empty Re: September Buddies!

Post by aliwoo 17th October 2011, 6:09 pm

Your band measurement is taken just under your breasts and keep the tape measure as straight as you can!! I've just been on shock absorber web site as want a 'run' bra, it was good at explaining the measuring bit!!
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 17th October 2011, 7:37 pm

Hi,
Im glad everyone is well. Its nice seeing all the avatars changing! xx
Louise_vaa - how are you hon? are you wearing normal bras already?

My 36DDs are definitely too small even though thats what they seem to measure. I think my boobs are too wide for the cups though! I just tried to get on the shock absorber site to see about measuring but its taking forever to load.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 17th October 2011, 8:04 pm

According to my calcs, I'm a 32E... although the bra in my avatar is a 36D from my fatter days... but that's kinda of the same thing, I figure, but it is a little uncomfortable... so I'm looking forward to actually getting to 6 weeks and going shopping properly and being about to buy bras that fit nicely and show the girls off a bit more!

Jealous of you and your sexy purple number Louise!! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 17th October 2011, 11:26 pm

loopylou wrote:Hi,
Im glad everyone is well. Its nice seeing all the avatars changing! xx
Louise_vaa - how are you hon? are you wearing normal bras already?

My 36DDs are definitely too small even though thats what they seem to measure. I think my boobs are too wide for the cups though! I just tried to get on the shock absorber site to see about measuring but its taking forever to load.

I bought my first bra today, I'm going to wear it tomorrow! Hopefully it will be comfortable, my boobs are pretty soft now. Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Peapod 18th October 2011, 5:34 pm

Hey girls,

I've not checked in for a couple of days and it's great to see how everyone is getting on.

I'm just over 3 weeks post op now and have now unveiled the new nips from the dressings! Needless to say, they're VERY sensitive! It's also so weird for me to have the erect nipple scenario - I kinda like it!! I've also got numb patches between each incision and nipple, but the rest of my boobs are quite sensitive, kind of feels sunburnt and itchy - I suppose that's due the the skin stretching.

Also ventured back to the gym yesterday (naughty girl!) I only did 20 mins on the bike and walked on an incline for 20 mins. Had a little go on the cross trainer but it felt a little uncomfortable. It was good to get back there though. I was starting to get all grumpy! I peered through the window of the studio and watched longingly at a combat class. I sadly dragged myself away...!

Lucky you Louise, able to wear normal bras! I can't wait to get out of the sports bras.... only another 3 weeks to wait! xxx
Peapod
Peapod
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulzer 19th October 2011, 9:26 pm

Allymomma and Peapod - so thankfull for your posts!! puts my mind at rest to read that you both still have some numbness (sorry!) - i was starting to get worried, im 26 days post op and the bottoms of my boobs from my nipple (inlcuding) down to my incisions are totally numb, have had some wierd sensations but still numb and the top 'halfs' of my boobs feel like they have been punched!! but glad to hear that im not alone! dont have many people to talk to and really does help reading posts like these :-) thanks!
Paulzer
Paulzer
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 19th October 2011, 9:31 pm

how was the bra wearing louise_vaa?
Ive abandoned mine as they are too small - just waiting for some new ones to arrive

Paulzer - my bottom halves are still numb too but not my nipples. Please dont worry too much, I think that bit can take a while to come back. On the plus side numb has to be better than pain!!
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 19th October 2011, 9:47 pm

You're right Loopylou! As I said, I'm not numb... but I did have pain all along the under sides of my boobs for weeks! In the car, I would drive with one hand and hold my boobs with the other! Or if my BF was driving, I'd just be cupping them to me, because every bump in the road was like torture!

Even now, if pressure is applied to them it's tender along the underside...
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 19th October 2011, 9:54 pm

Oh kiwigirl -.
Whereas the car didnt really bother me after the first 2 or 3 journeys, funny how we all heal differently. Im sure I could stick pins in mne and wouldnt feel it - although would not want to damage my furry implants!
Speaking of which are yours softening up?
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulzer 19th October 2011, 10:02 pm

thanks loopylou! yeh you are probabaly right, better numb that to be in pain!

I found car journeys to be uncomfortable but much better in last couple of days.

Also find washing my hair a chore!! putting my arms up over my head specially on the right side! but yeh like you say, we all seem to heal diferently and at different stages too, nice to hear some like-mindedness!
Paulzer
Paulzer
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 19th October 2011, 10:52 pm

The brazilians are getting softer. How's are yours going??

When I had my 3 week check up my PS said that they might get firmer again at about 6 weeks because apparently it's about that stage that the furry coating starts to dissolve off from around the implant. And he said that it's after that stage they will start to REALLY get soft and squishy. So I guess we have to look forward to that part! Once they go a bit firm again... that means we're on the downhill slope to real bounce and squish September Buddies! - Page 31 923101
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 19th October 2011, 11:27 pm

Today was my first day wearing my underwire bra all day and it was really comfortable! No issues at all!

I also went for my first run yesterday and it was fine boob wise (i wore my sports bra and crop top so they didnt move) my legs on the other hand are aching like crazy today!! I managed 5k without stopping so I haven't lost all my fitness (I wasnt much of a runner before!) I did some pilaties today to stretch out my aching muscles and that was fine, although I felt som pulling in my shoulders and chest where my muscles must of tightened up after the op. I just took it really slow and didn't push myself too hard. Rest assured you'll soon be back to your old fitness routines!! Xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 20th October 2011, 5:25 am

Luoise_vaa, that's really nice to hear!! There's a lot of us on here that train and are gagging to get back to it!! Glad the fancy bra was ok too, can't wait for that either.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirtripper 21st October 2011, 10:48 am

hi ladies 6 week check up complete all healing well x still numb between bottom of breasts and nipples which are still over sensitive but not as bad getting softer now but will be about the 6 month mark before they really soft not allowed to wear push up or wonder bras yet because i have to let the implants stick to my muscle etc x did any of you ladies have the textured cohesive gel type implants was just wondering how yours are coming along, anyway happy healing ladies and hope you all enjoying your big boobies xx
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by louise_vaa 21st October 2011, 10:40 pm

It wont be long Aliwoo! I ran another 5k today and if felt fine. I even managed to do a few spins at the pole class I assist teaching at. I think I've been really lucky with my recovery though. Dont worry it's such a small period of not being able to train. I've felt like my fitness has come back really quickly, I'm sure you'll be the same! xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 23rd October 2011, 10:12 am

louise_vaa, great to hear that hun. Not long now I hope. My righty is taking a bit longer to settle down but all in all I think i've been lucky like you and had a very smooth boob journey.
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 28th October 2011, 7:51 pm

Hi September buddies, hope you're all recovering well!! My very lazy 'righty' has finally begun to settle, it's taken 5 weeks! My nipples are no where near as sore now and they are beginning to soften! Incisions are looking good, still some numbness on the bottom half of my breasts but overall still going well!! Was worried about my righty as I could really feel the implant, lefty has been perfect all the way so far anyway!! Hope you're all well. X
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 28th October 2011, 7:57 pm

glad to hear it aliwoo- i got the all clear for bras with wire removed today ekkkkkk xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 28th October 2011, 8:01 pm

Nikitaw-that's fantastic, I don't see my surgeon until nov so hoping by then I'll get the all clear for normal bra's and most importantly running!! Desperately missing training!! Been doing abs and band work for my arms but really want to run!!
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 28th October 2011, 8:04 pm

Yes I got gym and swimming all clear bed no bra and can officially just use sports bras for sports lol! My nurse gave me all clear gotta see ps in 6 weeks for all clear on underwires just in time for Xmas nights out and new year
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 3rd November 2011, 9:48 pm

hey hope all september buddies are still doing well and enjoying there new boobies xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aliwoo 11th November 2011, 10:01 pm

Had my appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday and he was very very pleased with the newbies! Don't have to go back for 2 years!! And even then it's just check ups! Fingers crossed it carries on to be a breeze!! Been for two runs too, two bras so there was no movement. Loving being back training, I'm 8 weeks post op and can wear normal bras and do normalish things. They are looking fabulous too and softening everyday. Hope you're all doing as well September buddies. X
aliwoo
aliwoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31