Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies

+24
Louise14
Carla1771
Pilly
kcblue25
tinkerbell24
106mel106
Teaspoon87
pinkprincess881
IsabellExpat
KatyElf
achorley
Mrsg1888
Sassysazzle
michelleserila
Natty29
**Hannah**
Jordanna1
kel70
yolanda12310
japearse
Bizzyboobs
Blondiebex
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
28 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

September Buddies Empty September Buddies

Post by COOKIE 1st August 2013, 7:41 pm

September Buddies 5b1bafd30ddac00ee1e3bf2739898fb8_zps04169219

yahoo Off ya go girls! yahoo 

If you haven't already, don't forget to add your surgery details to the Calendar Entries section of the forum so we can all send on our good luck wishes your way when your special day arrives. dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

September Buddies Empty Re: September Buddies

Post by jenniferrf1 1st August 2013, 7:58 pm

FINALLY IT'S SEPTEMBER NEXT MONTH!! yahoo  

Hi ladies, not sure if there are many of us yet having our BA in September but hopefully it will grow over this month!!

I'm booked in for the 8th of September with mr Meleagros transform! Can't wait to meet you all and share our run up together :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 1st August 2013, 8:30 pm

Woohoooooooooo...  Lets try again.  I'm booked for the. 25th September with Garrick Georgeu at Chelmsford 
.  Fingers and everything crossed for this time xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st August 2013, 8:33 pm

Aww hi Bex :) it feels good to have this thread up and running!! I hope this time it all works out also! I'm sure it will! Have you brought everything ready because if your last date? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 1st August 2013, 9:10 pm

Just waiting to get my money back so we shall see..  I've got arnica, v pillow and bio oil although I'd started using the bio oil and it made me really spotty so think I'll try palmers this time.  All the pjs and button up tops I took back as might need warmer tops.  I did cave and buy a onesie (I said I would never wear one) but thought it would be mega comfortable when I'm recovering..  What about you? Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 1st August 2013, 9:30 pm

WAHOO, and we are off........ I've got my BA 16th September, with Vik Vijh, spire. At Worcester........ Really looking forward to it..... Can't believe it's next month...... I will have birthday boobies..... Exciting......
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 1st August 2013, 9:38 pm

Me welcome bizzyboobs I think there is a couple of us having birthday boobs :)) xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 1st August 2013, 9:42 pm

Isn't it exciting blondiebex?  Couldn't wish for a better present could we........ I'm excited big time! I am a very excitable person at the best of times.... So I'm going to drive everyone screwy......... I've got v.pillow and bio oil.... And bits and bobs.....
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 5:18 am

Hi bizzy!!! Mine will be birthday boobs too!! Two weeks old lol :) 
Bex- lets hope then that your get your money back, yep I have everything haha, the last thing I brought was my v pillow and am trying not to use it yet! 

I know another girl here, yolanda who is also a September buddy :) hopefully she will find us soon!! 

Look at our tickers! Exciting xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 2nd August 2013, 5:53 am

What's you list of stuff Jennifer?  I am slowly going to start getting everything I need now.  Hopefully August will fly by .. Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 6:23 am

Right well ... Arnica, v pillow, 2x macoms in 32 and 34, button up pjs, Ice packs and I need to decide on something easy to travel home in... I think that's it?

Are both of you staying overnight or day case? I'm overnight which I'm happy about but do feel nervous about it also lol, don't really like sleeping away from my own bed!! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 2nd August 2013, 6:44 am

I'm torn between a normal sports bra and a Macom.  Where did you get yours from? I'm just a day case, my parents think it would be better if I stayed I over night as I hAve 2 boys (3 and 5), they might jump on me.  Whereas I think it will be better to be at home. Will decide when I see GG again xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 7:07 am

It's totally up to you what sports bra you get, of you get a back fastening one you could maybe get bra extenders incase of swelling etc... I brought my Macom from the website I think it's called Macom medical, if you type MYBREAST in the promotional box you get 15% off :)

When are you seeing GG again? Anything planned this month to take your mind off of next month lol? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

September Buddies Empty OMG....I'm booked in for Sept

Post by japearse 2nd August 2013, 9:00 am

I've finally worked up the courage and I have booked my breast reduction for 30th sept.  absolutely terrified xxx
japearse
japearse
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 10:10 am

Yay welcome :) I think we're all nervous but excited at the same time, were all in this together :) we're be ok japearse, many women here say they wish they could have their day back xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 2nd August 2013, 8:08 pm

Hi girls, I'm in overnight. I got to be there 7.30 on the morning... So I'm hoping I won't be waiting too long...... 
I too like my own bed..... Mind you I bet we will be dozing from the anaesthetic...I'm having my eyes done at same time.... Big changes ahead...... Can't wait.
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 8:19 pm

Wow bizzy, I think it's great to have both procedures at the same time .., I plan to do that next time if I need anything else lol!! 

My admission is 11 so I won't be first down, but in a way I'm not too worried because I hope that means il be drowsy still later at night! 

Everyone here says about the food in the hospitals so at least we are making the most of that!! 

How long have you all been thinking about having a BA? What made you decide to go for it? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 2nd August 2013, 8:34 pm

Ooooooh I been thinking about it for a while now. I got heavily into fitness and wanted to lose weight, after I had lost over 2 stone my boobs disappeared. I was a 36C at my biggest. Now a 34b ( might I add a small 34b)  I hated being toned and no boobs. No shape at all up top.......
So I started to research and then went for it..... I honestly can't wait......
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 2nd August 2013, 8:40 pm

Sorry that posted before I had finished.... 
We will be bed and board then Jennifer? I'm hoping as I'm early, I will be one of the first. Maybe that's wishful thinking... I had thought about the 2 proceedures separate but then my surgeon said it saves on cost. So I thought I would go for it........ NUTS....
I've had a general a couple of times, so not really worrying about that.... What about you, what made you decide?
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 9:03 pm

Wow kind of similar.. Around 17 I met my boyfriend who eats whatever he wants really and stays skinny and I was doing the same but put on weight! So a few years ago I wasn't happy and have also lost around 2 and a half stone... I still would like to loose a bit more and tone up but although I feel so much better... I'm still curvey!

I have mr we had any boobs though, a boys chest so feel very out of proportion and have wanted to have a BA for around four years but only realistically in the last two :)

I've had a general once also so not worried about that... I just want to shout BRING IT ON!!! haha :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 2nd August 2013, 9:12 pm

Yeah bring it on........... August will soon go and we will be hyper excited....... I'm wishing the month away at the moment. But just think...... Won't we look good at those Christmas parties! X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd August 2013, 9:21 pm

I knowww! I'm already planning on as many Xmas celebrations as possible!! I think we've chose a good month because it will be much cooler and were be able to hide our sports bras easier :) and were also be healed hopefully for next spring/summer and will be able to buy lots of nice clothes! :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 2nd August 2013, 9:39 pm

I'm sooooo pleased out month is on here now, its like a proper count down..  Sorry Jennifer you asked if I had anything planned to pass the time..  Just things with the little ones over the summer holidays.  But have something planned every weekend between now and boobie day which I think will help it go quickly..  Is agree I was due to have it in July, but definitely think September is the better month.  I think I would have melted in this heat..

I need to get myself a ticker...

Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 10:05 am

Yer you need to make a ticker! I love mine haha, wish it would move faster! If you go to the homepage and then to the bottom and click on Forum support and FAQ's, there are instructions there how to make one :)

That's great that you have something to think about every week, focus on those events and then BA day will be here before we know it :)

What days does your BA fall on? Mines a Sunday. Was happy with that apart from that my boyfriend starts his working week that day so will only have my dad around! Not ideal!

Cant wait for us to all have nice new avi's! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 11:16 am

Heya all

I'm reading all these exciting comments about our surgeries NEXT MONTH!! And I'm getting extremely excited myself :D

So for those of you who I have not yet spoken to you, I'm having my BA on the 4th at Spire Southampton with Mr Nigel Horlock who is Baaps and bapras registered and I'm having 300 and 350 overs due to asymmetry.

Hi Bex, what went on that you are having another go at it? I don't know if I could go through the build up twice!!! lol, id die of excitement overload lol.

I am too wishing the month away, I have been since I booked in MARCH!! I don't usually think like that as before you know it, you'll be old and wrinkly but I just am soooo excited and want to have my big beautiful boobies!!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next