Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Buddies

+24
Louise14
Carla1771
Pilly
kcblue25
tinkerbell24
106mel106
Teaspoon87
pinkprincess881
IsabellExpat
KatyElf
achorley
Mrsg1888
Sassysazzle
michelleserila
Natty29
**Hannah**
Jordanna1
kel70
yolanda12310
japearse
Bizzyboobs
Blondiebex
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
28 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

September Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: September Buddies

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 11:17 am

The quote thing didn't work for Bex's comment soz.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 1:43 pm

Yay Yolanda you found us :D your the first up so far!!! I've been booked since may lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 2:01 pm

Wow, that's a long time to wait isn't it!?
I'm still very jealous that you get a holiday to take your mind off things before your BA! Although now I know that I'll be leaving my job soon, I now have a whole knew thing to look forward to and make my boob experience even better!
Popping into town tomo to get all my last minutes bits for the recovery such as the natural laxatives, ice packs etc. Gonna wait till I've spoke to my surgeon about the Arnica tablets though in case he is not for it.
You got all your bits now?
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 2:59 pm

Hi Ladies, I am having uplift and ba on the 24th September at Dunedin Reading.  Wanted to get it done earlier but had so much going on over the summer that the recovery would have got in the way.  I am on holiday for two weeks mid august and then a bridesmaid at the beginning of September (which I have to make a 3 tier wedding cake for!) plus sorting out my 2 girls (Age 9 & 7) so it'l be busy, busy up until ba day.

Haven't got a thing yet.  Almost ordered a couple of Macom's the other day but wondered if it was too early lol!  

Because it's been booked for a long time it feels as though it's not really happening if you know what I mean.  Also had a few doubts through worry over scaring and pain but I do think that I will love them once that's all over.

Looking forward to sharing count down with fellow September buddies x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 3:09 pm

Blondiebex I see you are in Reading.  Any particular reason why you are going all the way to Chelmsford for BA?  Sounds like a few of us are doing this due to to weight loss. I put on masses of weight with my pregnancies and really struggled to get it off.  About 7 months ago I started the Cambridge Diet and I've lost 2.5 stone so have gone from a C cup to a B or today had the shock of trying on A cup that I had lingering in back of cupboard from my skinny youth and found that it bloody well fit me !!!!! x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 3:28 pm

Hi kel :) glad you've found us! Your BA is the day after my birthday!! Congrats on booking and happy we have another buddy! It's exciting as the group grows! We're all going through this together!! 
I bright my macoms almost right away lool, I'm just so excited! Where you going on holiday? 

Sorry yolanda lol! But your last day at the job is an amazing incentive! BA day is the start of a new life xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 3:32 pm

Hi Jennifer, we are off to Turkey next Monday !Stars 
When I look at everyone's stats at what they're having I keep wondering whether I'll feel as though I've gone too small.  I am thinking of 325cc natrelle unders (with lift). When I did the sizers at my consultation they felt quite large but wonder whether that's just because I am not used to big boobies!!  Not that I want to walk out of there looking like Lola Ferrari but don't want to be disappointed if you know what I mean.

What size do you estimate you'll be after or rather what are you looking for??  x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 3:52 pm

Hi kel70, it sounds like you have a lot to keep your mind off things which is great. Best of luck with the cake lol. I got my bra after i had my last consultation with my surgeon, i asked him what he reccommended i buy and i did so straight away. Dont threat about what cc's were having, focus on your own stats and surgeons recommendations and I'm sure you'll be fine. Everyone's different and I'm sure you'll be happy.
I hope your right Jen about boobies being a start to a new life and new start! Chin chin.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 4:10 pm

Omg kel where in turkey? That's where I'm going Tuesday haha!! Enjoy your last boobless holiday! That's my plan!! If your unsure kel see if you can book in for a lady consultation? I'm hoping to be around an E, could deal with an F but I am curvey and a size 12... 5'9! Lisa34 had that size I think and it took her to an F so your still have a great size, you must just be more petite lol :)

We're all end up with beautiful boobs I'm sure!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 4:14 pm

Jennifer we are off to Kalkan, can't wait although it's going to be mega hot isn't it.  We went there last year and it's really pretty.  I am about 5ft 2/3 and currently weigh 10st. I am a classic pear so probably a size 8/10 on top half.  My Consultant didn't give me any guidance on size at last appt but seeing him again on 26th Aug so will ask him then I think.  Where are you off to in Turkey?  

Funny cause although I'd love big boobs an E or F scares the life out of me just sounds so big doesn't it, especially when you've come from an A or B ! x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 3rd August 2013, 4:15 pm

Hi yolanda, glad another September buddy on here. Think this thread will grow, just like our boobs.......... Hahaha!
You got a lot to look forward to...... A new chapter starts with your boobs and then your new job. How exciting... You got to be happy in your job.... I love what I do, and I'm extremely lucky as I know so many people hate there jobs.... You will have to keep us posted!!! X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi Bizzyboobs, its great that you love your job, i cant wait to say that and actually mean it lol! Too many people are happy to go on with their lives being miserable, and ive had enough of that so enoughs enough, heres to getting on with my life. Im 21 going on 81, well thats how i feel almost! Cant wait to feel like a young women again, one with great boobs! Lol.
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 4:23 pm

Sounds fab Yolanda.  You are young enough to make the change so go for it xx
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 3rd August 2013, 4:28 pm

Good for you yolanda, out with the old, in with the new...... You know what they say "as one door shuts another one opens" and I'm sure you won't look back. Life is too short to be unhappy..... So here's to a new start.........x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 4:34 pm

Thanks for the support girls. I really feel good about this change, whilst im terrified, i know its a means to a end and its all uphill from here surely!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 4:42 pm

It does sound big and scary but when you see petite lady's such as lisa34 they look in proportion with her so I think it must all be relative lol, I'm going to marmaris (of that's how it's spelt) and my first time.... I hope my surgeon doesn't mind my white bits lol!!

Yolanda it will be a great change and we all deserve to be happy :)

I've already met my surgeon for a second time, got my pre op on the 22nd... Yolanda as your our first BA lady this month when's your pre op? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 3rd August 2013, 4:59 pm

Hey Jen, I wont know until I've seen my surgeon for the third time on the 7th I guess. Then im sure he'll say then and if not then ill ask him and find out. Its gotta be soon though surely. Does anyone kniw who the pre op is with?? The surgeon or nurse??
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 5:32 pm

That's what I was thinking.  I am seeing surgeon day after I get back.  Had better bring pair of sunglasses for him to put on when I take my bra off the white glare may be too much lol!  xx
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 5:56 pm

I'm pretty sure it's with the nurse, I think it has to be before the two week mark so they can tell you all if the do's and donts..

Haha kel i tan well which I've always been happy but this time it's a bit embarrassing, good tip about the glasses!
Ill hand them over and he will say why do I need these?! Il just say your see haha xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 7:23 pm

Lol !
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 3rd August 2013, 10:06 pm

Hi Yolanda, I was booked with Harley street for the 12th of July then 6 days before I get an email saying it had been cancelled and would be rearranged, then got an email saying that the company had seized trading so have been fighting ever since the 6th July to get my money back and still fighting now..  Fingers crossed I have it back before the 25th September...

Hi Kel, yep I'm in reading too and sometimes I think I'm mad for travelling all that way.  I was originally having it done in London but after the mess with Harley Street I'm going to Chelmsford with the same surgeon.  The main reason is he uses conical shaped implants as I'm pretty certain I don't want round..  A lady last month had hers done by your surgeon at reading.  I might have another consultation and might try someone at reading.  I went to transform last week to meet a PCC but wasn't keen..  Had you seen more surgeons before deciding on Mr Armstrong? 

Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 4th August 2013, 6:05 am

Lol Kel70, I do think its funny when I see boob jobs when they are tanned bar their boobies! It'll make for a better picturetrail not only will we be seeing then changes in your recovery but well see your tan fading as well lol.

Omg Blondiebex thats awful that you are fighting for your money, i bet your really worried! Will you def get your money back at all? Fight with all the power thats inside of you! There will be something within the contract you signed surely with more information? Are conical implants the same as annomical ones?
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 4th August 2013, 7:10 am

Blondiebex how awful, had you paid in full?  I presume they've gone bust and that's why you are fighting for your money back?  Hope you manage to get it sorted cause that's a shed load of money to lose isn't it.  

To be honest I hadn't seen any other surgeons.  I knew I wanted to be local which narrowed my choices considerably. Spire, Berkshire Independent or Circle. Plus I know that's lots of people use Transform etc and have a great experience but I didn't feel comfortable using one of those companies because of the hard sell to me it feels like a cosmetic surgery factory, if you know what I mean.  That's not to dismiss anyone who does use them of course it was just how I felt about it.  I chose Mr Armstrong because he is very highly qualified and the service that I've had from them so far has been excellent.

Lol Yolanda think I'll have to do the before pics before I go on holiday !!!!

Have a great day everyone x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th August 2013, 7:33 am

I agree Bex, we all have our fingers crossed you get your money back in full fingers crossed  

I didn't see spire in the end, ive heard amazing things about them and I know your be in great hands... I saw transform THG and mybreast... I chose transform because so far ive only had a good experience but more so because of the surgeon :)

Going to ring them later today to tell them im going on holiday and wont be back until my pre op date just to find out if they would normally get in touch with any info etc... Dropping my dog of to my nans today for his holiday near the new forest lol!

I have 5 weeks today yahoo   xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 4th August 2013, 8:57 am

I have been promised by the director that I will get my money back but will just have to wait and see.. My mum has said she will lend me the money (as its a kind of now or never thing) and If I don't get it back I can pay her back as much or as little as I can a month.. Love her.. But I am hoping I have it back by then so I don't have to borrow anything of anyone..

Yep I had paid £3500 and was due to pay £500 on the day.  I have got my £500 deposit back from the credit card company...

Jennifer I know that If I had gotten to see the surgeon when I wanted too it would have been great with Transform, but the earliest I could get seen was the 18th September which I thought was ridiculous..  (as I have it in my head now for the 25th and don't want to go any later)...

Kel I might see if I can get to see Mr Armstrong, just so I have had another consultation.. Which implants do they use? I am having Furry Brazilians which have the lowest rate of CC..  And of course you can't fault Dunedin at all, I have had a couple of minor ops there and they have been outstanding..

Right Lets sort me out a ticker... Woohoo
xxxx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next