Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Areola Mound Placement

3 posters

Go down

Areola Mound Placement Empty Areola Mound Placement

Post by Emme-Kate 29th June 2011, 8:08 pm

I was wondering if the areola mound can be placed anywhere the doctor chooses during an anchor lift or is there a limit to high high/where they can put it on the breast?

I'm 6 weeks post-op today and my appointment is Friday.I have had concerns with mine looking low since I first saw them.If this needs a re-op to adjust the areola mound,is it an easy fix or very complex?

I have my album online with pics up to day 37.I will add my 6 weeks photos today and them let you ladies have a look.I need your advice as this is a big worry for me.

Areola Mound Placement 48411
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Areola Mound Placement Empty Re: Areola Mound Placement

Post by alfie 29th June 2011, 8:41 pm

Hello Emme-Kate Areola Mound Placement 399357 I'd be interested to know the answer to your question too.

I'll have a look at your pics and give you my opinion if you'd like hun.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 29th June 2011, 8:50 pm

I also posted to Mr.Davison.I hope to get some answere from other people that may have experienced this or have knowledge of this from reading about it before my appointmet Friday with the doctor.I'm tired of her tellinh me they will get higher because I see no change at all.

Do yours appear to low and did you have an anchor incision? I chose the anchor to get the best possible lift and now this...I had many other consultations and chose her even though she was the only one that said anchor rather than Lolli-Pop lift.It's very disheartening.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 5:54 pm

I just got back from my 6 week visit and I ask her.She said that the surgeon does have great control over how high or how low to put the areola.She said my lefty will look higher as it settles in more.It's been the slow poke compared to teh right side.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 1st July 2011, 6:19 pm

Sooooo what is the final answer? I hope you don't have to redo your surgery ;( let me know?!!! So are ( we ) happy with what she said?
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 1st July 2011, 7:02 pm

Hi lookoutgirl! I'm happy to know the answere but I want it fixed.We also talked about why she put in the mod's instead of mod plus.She explained it like she did before,she felt I'd get my cup size back (DDD or F in some bras/before breast feeding) and this time she said that when a lift is done the surgeon has to consider the patient loosing blood flow and possible tissue death if the lift & implant is done at the same time and with higher profiles they come forward more which in turn,puts more strain on the blood flow and tissue.She also said she tells her patients that often times a lift & implant is a 2 step process and the mod profiles are placed first (in some cases) then an upgrade is done a few months later.She NEVER told me this!In fact none of the doctors told me this on any of my consultations!So I never figured my boobs would require more than one surgery.I was set on higher profiles to begin with,and 500CC's or so.After all I had big boobs to begin with and a ton of breast tissues.They weren't empty put dropped and I was still a very full DD.I feel she didn't disclose it and it makes me mad.I should have been told all this and then went into the O.R. fully aware of the possibility of not getting higher profiles and maybe having a second surgery.

I can re-op on August 17th.I can then go to a higher profile.She said since my ribcage is a little less than 33"(Thank you bra area lipo,you made me thinner!LOL!) I can even do a higher profile them a mod-plus.Since the surgery was all done to regain the closests look to my natural boobs,I'll probably do this.The catch is I have to pay for the implants and to be put under.It's really not to pricey.But I was hoping she would do the implants for free with me just paying to be put under since she knew what we planned on and didn't disclose every detail.

If I had it to do all over again I would have done the lift with no implant then went back in a few months later for the implants.I like the doctor and her work.My incisions looks awesome,narrow and going pale already.But I'm still dissapointed.I feel jipped!

You'd think after all the consultations I went to I'd get it right the first time.Gosh,I even flew to Florida for one of them.I didn't go into this naively & still had problems.Crazy.....
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down