Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing placement

+8
MarieMc85
natalia
misf1
*Sally*
Jessica
Stephy x
nads
ruby roo
12 posters

Go down

changing placement Empty changing placement

Post by ruby roo 21st July 2010, 12:51 pm

hi girls, im thinking about askin for my placement of implants to be changed from unders to overs. i dont suppose any of u girls would be kind enough to let me look at ur pics of overs, mainly girls that started off with an a???? also if there is any of u who have had placement change be kind enough to share there pics with me..

for the girls that have had placement change do u think there alot better over than under??

thanks xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

changing placement Empty Re: changing placement

Post by nads 21st July 2010, 1:28 pm

Hiya, i went from unders to overs, started a 32AA. You can see my pic in my profile hun but i havent taken any nude yet. I feel they are now a little close together, easier to get cleavage and squish together, more upper pole (but not fake stuck on looking) and they bounce more now when i run/walk. I feel like my overs feel more natural (this is just me though) as there is not muscle disortion and they dont feel like they're being held down by something.

Do a search for my post 'unders to overs' and i've put more there

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st July 2010, 1:29 pm

p.s I am wearing a double gel bra in that pic so they arent like that normally, they drop a little and look natural x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 21st July 2010, 1:45 pm

Nads - Sorry butting in on this post....where did you get your double gel bra from??? I want one!!! x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st July 2010, 2:59 pm

thanks for that nads, gonna have a search for the post now! have u had any rippling?? or is it no different from them being under?? my implants have just not dropped still really high up and my scars are not in crease, and are just stuck there and left is quite painfull etc, so im hopefully gonna ask for an implant change if i have to have re-op!! why did u have urs changed nads?? was the surgeon ok with the change or did u have to persuade him thats what u wanted?? xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st July 2010, 3:15 pm

Stephy x wrote:Nads - Sorry butting in on this post....where did you get your double gel bra from??? I want one!!! x
La Senza hun, its amazing!x

ruby roo wrote:thanks for that nads, gonna have a search for the post now! have u had any rippling?? or is it no different from them being under?? my implants have just not dropped still really high up and my scars are not in crease, and are just stuck there and left is quite painfull etc, so im hopefully gonna ask for an implant change if i have to have re-op!! why did u have urs changed nads?? was the surgeon ok with the change or did u have to persuade him thats what u wanted?? xxx
It says all that in the post hun. I do feel more rippling in the cleavage but only see some when i bend forward, its not really noticeable though. My surgeon was fine with it, he just said they may look more fake and have rippling but they look more natural to me as they're closer together now.
It sounds like you have strong pec muscles so maybe overs would be good for you x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st July 2010, 5:45 pm

thanks for that nads, iv read up on it and it seems like ur happy with ur overs!! will just have to wait till 29th and see what he says xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st July 2010, 5:47 pm

Good luck darl x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 21st July 2010, 7:50 pm

I've had overs hun, similar size to you as well, not sure if you've seen my pics but I've PM'd you - I think you would look great with overs. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st July 2010, 7:52 pm

I had a placement change but only had my unders for 10 weeks so don't feel I'm that well qualified to comment. I do agree with Nads tho... they feel much more natural, they bounce around more and I get a real "bum" cleavage now. No rippling as since my first op I've gained quite a bit of weight sad smile
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st July 2010, 8:02 pm

Hi hun I had 410cc overs and started a 32A I'll pm you my password for pics.
I also have a la senza double gel bra (in a size too small which I always do to get a fab cleavage) and I must say it's so much better than any other bra I've tried.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st July 2010, 8:24 pm

thanks jess and misf1, iv had a look at both ur pics, i think i want placement change, its mad how more like natural boobs they are, mine are just stuck there!! u both have great boobies..

misf1 i cant believe how much weight u have lost, through all ur pictures!! xxxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st July 2010, 8:38 pm

Thanks hun I wish I could say it was hard work to lose weight but it was just a bad break up, I didn't eat for months.
Yours do look great though as they are in your pic, but if you feel overs would be better for you, then I'd discuss it with your surgeon, he will be able to go over the risks and possible complications with you. Are you sticking with the same size?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 21st July 2010, 8:54 pm

no u look good hunny, obviously worked hard at it, cuz i couldnt stop eatin love my food to much lol..

no i would like to go up a size if obviously i can but most probably only to ur size, now i have seen ur pics makes me more determin of what i want to acheieve as urs are the same as mine before boobs done etc..

i suppose i will just have to wait and see what comes of it so just playin it by ear at the min xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st July 2010, 9:14 pm

Well I have seen your pics now and I'm sure you will be able to sort something out with the surgeon. You will have your fab boobies soon hun. I can deffo reccomend the 410cc
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd July 2010, 5:58 am

think overs would be good idea hun plus u would get a better clevage xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 23rd July 2010, 5:50 pm

Hi,

I had 410 overs from a small B cup.

I love my overs, they are so natural looking.

I've sent you my picture details incase you want to look.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th July 2010, 10:30 pm

Hi hun, I am also hoping for a placement change to overs when I have my re-op due to really bad muscle distortion that, like nads, I just can't get used to. i will let you know how it goes. x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblegum 24th July 2010, 10:35 pm

Can you get rippling with weight loss? I didnt know that.

I think I need to lose the other stone I need to lose before I start hunting for my surgeon for my re-do,
bubblegum
bubblegum
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 14th September 2010, 8:20 pm

Hi all, i have partial pip implants and am looking into getting them changed and was wondering wether to go with partial or go over. i work out at the gym every day and find that when doing tricep dips or wide press ups my right implants goes to the right and my left goes to the left (towards my armpits) it looks really strange (and sometimes painfull). Not sure how this would work with implants over (would it be worse?). My breasts look really natureal at the moment (had 350cc) used to be a 36c, lost loads of weight (had rabbit ears for boobs) so decided i wanted them back. that was 4 years ago in november. Had to have an up lift two years ago and spoke to surgeon then who advised me not to go bigger as i had poor breast tissue? Going to have a couple of consultations to check out what is suggested, can anyone suggest any clinics in the yorkshire area? thanks x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 16th September 2010, 7:23 pm

Hi Sherri, The Hospital Group are in Sheffield city centre and Transform are just outside Sheffield city centre. I had overs and I love them they feel part of me already and have good natural movement. I don't think you get the muscle distortion you are talking about with overs. I went for an extra full projection implant to hopefully keep the rippling at bay although you can get rippling with overs and unders x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down