Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! just reading into things

+5
jen86
COOKIE
mytime
misf1
bexy123
9 posters

Go down

Hey! just reading into things Empty Hey! just reading into things

Post by bexy123 30th April 2011, 1:21 pm

hi i have been reading this forum for a few days now, I am wanting to post about the different things I have looked into, macrolane, and also breast pills to see what other members think of these things, but am unsure which section to post it in?

I have been researching both macrolane and breast enlargement pills, however am thinking a BA is the best option. Due to disapointment in the macrolane and the unknown health risks of the pills.

I would be so scared to go ahead with a BA, so so far am just looking into it,plus i have weight to loose before I could even consider it anyway. I am tring to pluck up the courage to visit my Docs. I did look into it when I was 19 and had a consultation but i never went through with it, but now I am 25 and still depressed and I feel not living a normal life due to my chest ( I ioslate myself away) :pale: I just want to feel comfortable and be able to start living!
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Hey! just reading into things Empty Re: Hey! just reading into things

Post by misf1 30th April 2011, 1:31 pm

Hi hun, I will move this to the general BA section for you, as I think you will get a better response to your questions there.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th April 2011, 1:39 pm

I think if they had found a wonder pill that helped increase breast size, it would be a best seller and so far nothing has been proven to work at all. So I would try to stay clear of the pills. Macrolane, well I only know what you know really, from reading other peoples experinces the idea of it sounds great but the reality, not so much.
Deciding to have a BA is a scary option, I totally agree. Having an operation is a really big decision and not one to be taken likely. But if you really do feel that bad about your breasts that it is affecting your life badly then I urge you to go and see your GP hun, they can help you by refering you for counselling to help you start feeling happy with yourself. They may not be able to help you by funding a BA as they are extremely difficult to get funding for now and the criteria you have to meet is strict. You need to see your GP hun for your depression, a BA does not make that go away I promise you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 30th April 2011, 1:43 pm

hi. i have tried the pills. they do work, but you need to keep taking them non stop, because maintenance program or what ever they call it don't work
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th April 2011, 1:46 pm

Hello and welcome to BJSF Bexy! Hey! just reading into things 399357

bexy123 wrote:hi i have been reading this forum for a few days now, I am wanting to post about the different things I have looked into, macrolane, and also breast pills to see what other members think of these things, but am unsure which section to post it in?

Try the 'health, fitness, Beauty, fashion and lingerie' section of the forum sweetness, but please note that this is a support for women looking to have 'breast augmentation surgery' hun, those topics may be discussed but they not something this forum is about. Hey! just reading into things 48411

I have been researching both macrolane and breast enlargement pills, however am thinking a BA is the best option. Due to disapointment in the macrolane and the unknown health risks of the pills.

I would be so scared to go ahead with a BA, so so far am just looking into it,plus i have weight to loose before I could even consider it anyway. I am tring to pluck up the courage to visit my Docs. I did look into it when I was 19 and had a consultation but i never went through with it, but now I am 25 and still depressed and I feel not living a normal life due to my chest ( I ioslate myself away) :pale: I just want to feel comfortable and be able to start living!

You're uncomfortable with how your breasts look and you wont find one single woman here who doesn't understand that babe!

If you've decided a BA is the way to go for you then we can help and support you with that! Hey! just reading into things 48411

As you're right as the beginning of your boobie journey Bexy, take a look through the links on the top right hand column of the forum and if you have any questions or concerns at all about BAs the just dive into the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum lovely and there's always someone around to help if they can. Hey! just reading into things 907337 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 30th April 2011, 7:10 pm

thankyou 😁
i think my docs will be the first option and getting some consultations for both macrolane and implants to help make up my mind, however at the moment I am thinking implants are the best option, but i think i need to know that all other options are definitley crossed out before I go down that root. I know u guys are here if i do! thanks i will post any quest if i have any xx
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th April 2011, 7:46 pm

bexy that sounds like a plan!
i will say tho,if it was as easy as a pill, surgeons would be out of work!!
i never thought ide be the sort of person to have 'fake' boobs, but so far it is the best decision ive ever made!!! it was so easy, not scary at all...and so quick..op was 45mins!!! if you do decide to have a BA in the future, make sure your research everything so much, so you feel as comfortable and confident with your decision.
Good luck on what you decide, and i suggest looking at the breast augmentation stories section of the forum, as u can read everyones experiences and journeys through their BA. It will give u sum idea of what to expect! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 1st May 2011, 9:54 pm

thanks Jen. i will def look at augmentation stories.
have been looking into a few surgeons today, one I saw for a consultation when I was 19, so think i will book a few consultations and see how i feel about it all!!
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st May 2011, 10:14 pm

sounds good bexy babe, let us no how u get on, n if u want any advice, just ask!! :) were all here at ur disposal!! lol dance :flowers:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 1st May 2011, 10:50 pm

mytime wrote:hi. i have tried the pills. they do work, but you need to keep taking them non stop, because maintenance program or what ever they call it don't work

Sorry but by the look of your avatar you was taking those pills for too long Hysterical
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd May 2011, 7:44 am

Hi and welcome wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 2nd May 2011, 10:41 am

THANKS jen and kay :flowers:
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 2nd May 2011, 11:07 am

Phoebe wrote:
mytime wrote:hi. i have tried the pills. they do work, but you need to keep taking them non stop, because maintenance program or what ever they call it don't work

Sorry but by the look of your avatar you was taking those pills for too long Hysterical
Nice one Hysterical
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 2nd May 2011, 2:33 pm

I think you are being very sensible by checking all your options hun. If you decide to have a BA then you are on the best forum for information and support, everyone on here is really lovely and helpful and it's nice to share in everyones experiences both good and bad to help you make the right decision for yourself.

Good luck in your journey xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 6th May 2011, 1:18 pm

thankyou yettiricey xx
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 6th May 2011, 1:29 pm

you're welcome hun x hey I'm sitting in hospital recovering from my reop...how cool is that? x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 6th May 2011, 3:14 pm

hope it went well and your recovery goes well!! x

i need to pluck up the courage to book a docs appointment to discuss my options! I think Im ready to go to a consultation just about.
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th May 2011, 3:59 pm

I don't know much about either but I would say pills are problies a con and macrolane from what I know is only a temprary solution. The only long term suggestion to getting the boobs you want is implants.

Others have guided you well so I'll just add research research and then research some more before deciding to go ahead with any procedure.

Also I'm sure I read somewhere once that if you have macrolane and then choose to have a BA you have to wait a faily long time for the macrolane to where off. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down