Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading

+15
Dollyp
tammo22uk
chloerose7
luciburgess
annaliese76
mytime
tizzyt
caz
kezza85
hshort
Jenbabes
Shorty
Crystal
sharonk
CLAIREBEAR84
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading Empty Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading

Post by CLAIREBEAR84 30th March 2011, 12:33 pm

Hello,
I have booked in for my boob job with Mr Meleagros, he has suggested 380 implant, i tried a 300 and thought that was big enough, I dont really want them massive, :boobchick: i am only an A cup currently and would like to be a big B cup / small C cup. I weigh 9 stone and am 5.5 in height. What would you suggest? Also has anyone else had a BA done with this surgeon? does anyone know how long the drains have to stay in and if they hurt massively when removed, thats the one things i am so nervous about. Also I have only booked 3 days off work, is this enough? shrug

Thanks
CLAIREBEAR84
CLAIREBEAR84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading Empty Re: Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading

Post by sharonk 30th March 2011, 1:19 pm

CLAIREBEAR84 wrote:Hello,
I have booked in for my boob job with Mr Meleagros, he has suggested 380 implant, i tried a 300 and thought that was big enough, I dont really want them massive, :boobchick: i am only an A cup currently and would like to be a big B cup / small C cup. I weigh 9 stone and am 5.5 in height. What would you suggest? Also has anyone else had a BA done with this surgeon? does anyone know how long the drains have to stay in and if they hurt massively when removed, thats the one things i am so nervous about. Also I have only booked 3 days off work, is this enough? shrug

Thanks

Hello Claire, i am the same height and a little lighter than you, i had 300cc unders through Transform - Reading but with a different surgeon so i cant comment on him. i am currently 9 days post op and i am wearing a 34D sports bra i was a small 34b pre-op, are you going for under or overs? 3 days wont be enough hun you will be in pain and will need longer off, (even though many people recover at different times i dont think 3 days will be enough i would suggest 7-10 days. I had drains in and they were removed the following morning from the nurse im not going to lie i found them really uncomfortable and painful when they came out (but i have a very low threshold of pain haha)

Hope this helps and congrats on your BA
Stars
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th March 2011, 1:35 pm

Yes Hun ,

He was my PS and I had my op at the brentwood, London Hospital.

I had drains and they are nothin to worry about ( and im a wimp! lol)

I had 460cc overs.....he is a "overs man" as I was told in october about a year and a half ago now!!

I had a day case but he told me if he felt i was not well enough to go home id be keot in at no extra charge....I did however travle down to london the day before my op, went out for dinner , stayed at a nice hotel and was at the hospital nice and early with no rushing around. I also stayed at the same hotel for 1 more night after my op ( it was right next to the hospital!) just incase I had any problems....I live over 3 hours away from the hospital.

I went with Transform and paid £3200

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by CLAIREBEAR84 30th March 2011, 3:07 pm

Thanks guys, I am so excited! Just worried about these bloddy drains :dunno: I am not going to let them put me off tho!
Sharonk, as you were bigger then me pre op, maybe a 300 would be just right for me, the 380 made me look huge! How do they feel now, Iwork in a office so was hoping 4 days ill be okay, would you say a week?
Crystal, He will only do it as overs, strange question, do you get any ripples (i think thats what he called it) when your stood with no bra on? Their price was £4200, I have got it to £3295.

How did you feel when you woke up? Stupuid question I guess

Rolling Eyes
CLAIREBEAR84
CLAIREBEAR84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 30th March 2011, 3:18 pm

hey claire,

I am still swollen so hard to tell but i am filling my 34d sports bra lol, and once they drop and fluff i think i will be nice a full, atm they seem to have a mind of there own haha and are quite far apart (feel like they are under my arm pits haha) i am happy with them any bigger on me and they would look false and i wanted the natural look :-)

My job is very active i hav eto be on my feet 9-12 hours a day so i used 2 weeks holiday which i had left, you maybe okay as you are having overs and they arent as ivasiive as unders. i dont really remember too much i was on morphine lol, i was very groggy felt drunk and felt as if i had to really concentrate to string a sentence together, and felt these balloons on my chest :-)
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 30th March 2011, 7:09 pm

Hi Clare, I went with Dr Melagros, he is fab. I had 280 and 310 overs.

I don't know what size I am but I am only 5" and 61/2 stone so I am filling a 32DD easily. However I still get "you are so slim" "you are so tiny" comments even with my new rockets, so do consider that. I had high profile too, so they stick out a lot, which is why they fill a bra.

I am getting a bit of rippling, but only because I am a bit obsessed with my new assets, I couldnt be happier tbh. I only wanted a C too, but told Mr M that my husband wanted bigger and I was happy to compromise!! My husband convinced me I would only get "boob greed" otherwise (he did lots of research!!)

You can see my story here if it helps...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also 3 days is not enough, I had surgery on the Saturday and back on the next Monday (9 days later), I would not have wanted sooner.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 30th March 2011, 7:29 pm

Hi Claire I havent had my ba done yet but my sister has hers was done April 2010 by Mr Meleagros she said he was fantastic hers was a re op her first one was done 15years ago she only had a re op because she wanted to be bigger, she is huge Mr Melegros sticks with overs and he does like big boobs just to let you know, so if you concerned that you will be too big you must say because both Melegros and Kuan like big boobs. Hug
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by CLAIREBEAR84 2nd April 2011, 5:06 pm

Thanks guys! I am changing my date to June so I can take a week off, I think that's best.
Mr M is definatley a big boobs man, one of the ones he gave me to try was almost the size of my head haha!
:boobchick:
CLAIREBEAR84
CLAIREBEAR84
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Mr Meleagros. Transform Reading Empty My price was high for Transform Reading with mr M?

Post by hshort 14th May 2011, 9:49 pm

Hi ladies

I am new to this too, very excited and concerned im rushing in!!!
can anyone help me? I have been reading your messages and have booked in for BA with mr Meleagros at Transform through Reading, they priced it at £3695, how did you ladies get it cheaper? I am having overs - 360cc or 420cc he suggested and said rippling is possible which worries me as i am petite, what does it look like? has anyone got any pitures they would be happy to show me? i am 32B and am petite size8/10 after 3 kids. 8/8 1/2stone 5ft 4, breast fed. Can anyone give me advise? I dont want to get ripped off and worry i will look big with saggy skin like features there withrippling!! :o(
Please can you help me asap- i am booked in for op on sat 21st May (week today).
Thanks in advance
Helen xxx
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 14th May 2011, 10:07 pm

CLAIREBEAR84 wrote:Thanks guys, I am so excited! Just worried about these bloddy drains :dunno: I am not going to let them put me off tho!
Sharonk, as you were bigger then me pre op, maybe a 300 would be just right for me, the 380 made me look huge! How do they feel now, Iwork in a office so was hoping 4 days ill be okay, would you say a week?
Crystal, He will only do it as overs, strange question, do you get any ripples (i think thats what he called it) when your stood with no bra on? Their price was £4200, I have got it to £3295.

How did you feel when you woke up? Stupuid question I guess

Rolling Eyes

Hay hun ,
I got told by the nurse before mr M had even taken a look at me that he was a "overs" man and only like to do Overs, which I have to say I find odd now as you cant surely say what a girl needs untill they have looked at you.

I Had 460cc overs with very little breast tissue and yes I do have rippleing that you can feel and sometimes in odd positions see but i would have never gone smaller.
I love the size and would have been gutted had of gone smaller and to be honest I dont think going smaller would have made much difference to my rippling............Had I been offered unders then who Knows maybe i would not have as much ripplin shrug .

He is a good P.S and I reserched him well.........I took extra comfort in Knowing he also works as a nhs surgon so if anything was to go wrong I was in good hands.

He was fab on the day and made sure I was happy with the size and really calmed me down as I was sooo nervous! lol

xx

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 14th May 2011, 10:45 pm

thanks for your message Crystal. So the rippling doesnt bother you, or not obvious? He said to go under muscle they would pull tight to the sides more no cleavage, fall to arm pit and when ever arms moved, and its harder to centralise to the nipple,also the implant would hang out under the muscle a little so more pros with the overs i guess!?!
Also the price worries me, should i try to barter with them as it seems some people have paid less than me? i am gonna pay cash upfront so do you or anyone know if that helps? didnt think to ask at the time!

Helen xx
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 14th May 2011, 10:53 pm

I paid £3250, day case hun mine is on monday... just tell em that another company will do it x amount (the price you want to pay) and offer the same after care and guarentees ect the pc will prob say she needs to make a phone call then bobs ya uncle you will get the cheaper price lol x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 14th May 2011, 11:12 pm

ok i think i will try that thanks for the info that is so much cheaper. who did you say was cheaper and what details? i have to have actual facts surely in case she checks?

goodluck fo monday bet your sooo excited!! x
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by caz 14th May 2011, 11:23 pm

Hey hun, I had Mr Meleagros @ Transform Riverside last month and i think he is fantastic ! I had 525cc overs and that made me a G cup though.
I paid £3695 but i didnt realise that you could haggle the price as i found out after on here ( gutted ! Lol )
I had drains and i did find them painful in and when they was taken out, but then they may be fine for you everyone's differant.
Hope you get on well hunni xx :good:
caz
caz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th May 2011, 9:56 am

I paid £3295 as a day case and he told me not to worry if he felt I was not upto going home they would have to keep me over night at no extra fee.

Mr M told me he loves overs as they (in his own words!) look more natural............overs are fab if you have enough tissue to cover them.

Im ok with the ripples as its only me and my hubby who see's & feels them but if we were to ever split up then I think i would be more worried about them.

All Implant ripple no matter what size its just boils down to if you have enough tissue to cover it........if I was offered the option of having the same sized implant but unders then i could honestly say I would find it hard to decide if to go for it or not due to the reasons you said above.....its all personal choice at the end of the day.

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 15th May 2011, 11:13 am

Hi honey,i had Mr meleagros, he really is lovely and very professional.He really seemed to know exactly what i wanted and listened to me.Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 15th May 2011, 11:53 am

Thanks for all your messages ladies, they really do help. I am really confused, as you say Mr M is great and seemed to really know his stuff, but i can honestly say i really am not sure i have enough tissue. to disguise it and i am a worrier! He said he can do tricks or something, "dont worry", but i cant help wonder!
Caz, yours are overs too, do you get rippling does that bother you?
BTW ladies your BA look so great from pictures i cant see any rippling!
Kezza, i am going to try the bargaining you suggested, and i am paying cash so hopefully it will give me some bargaining power!!! Goodluck, let us know how you get on with your op tommorrow x
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 15th May 2011, 11:59 am

Crystal, you have a very similar build to me and your BA look really good from your pic, very natural, can I ask you what you were before the BA, have you had kids? Mine were 32B and Breast fed (reached D) after breast feeding still 32B but with less volume!!!
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th May 2011, 2:18 pm

I didnt class a bra size pre-op thats how small I was..........I was on the waiting list for a B.A by the NHS but its such a long and drawn out process that I just didnt want to wait any longer.

I did breast feed 2 of my my 4 children and exspecting was the only time I grew some boobs! lol

I have a bounce back body so once i stopped feeding my boobs just vanished, I wasnt left with saggy boobs ect as there was nothing left to sag!.

The only reason I could go for 46occ was because I had stretched the skin when breast feeding so my surgon new it would stretch again.

xx

Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 15th May 2011, 3:31 pm

Yeah Crystal, thats a bit like me, my skin too had stretched alot from breast feeding so i think thats why he says its ok to go over on mine knowing i could go that much bigger i guess! well yours look so great so its comforting to here your story. Did you have the same surgeon MR M?

I also want to have a full tummy tuck as soon as money and help with recovery can allow, and he said he could do it, and he was great and seemed really understanding of my needs, as after my 3 baby bellies, i have seperated tummy muscles that has left me with a bit of a pop belly and dodgy button. So i'll see how this op goes and hopefully doesnt put me off the belly!!! Anyone had this with their BA?

Tizzyt, so you had Mr M for your BA, what is your story if you dont mind me asking? I assume you had overs? What was the result with the ripples? I think i will just go for it on overs anyway, anything bigger is better than what they are now!! ;o)
xx
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 15th May 2011, 4:03 pm

Hi, I am nearly the same weight and height as you are. I had 380cc unders and now fitting 34DD.
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th May 2011, 4:05 pm

Yes hshort, I had Mr M

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 15th May 2011, 7:35 pm

Cool so he is a good guy! ;o)

Hi Mytime, I am either going with 360/410cc overs, not too sure yet, but with you similar size to me, did you choose unders and are you happy with your size choice? Who and where did you go for your BA? xx
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hshort 15th May 2011, 9:06 pm

sorry 365/410cc oops!! ;o)
hshort
hshort
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 16th May 2011, 8:00 pm

hshort wrote:Cool so he is a good guy! ;o)

Hi Mytime, I am either going with 360/410cc overs, not too sure yet, but with you similar size to me, did you choose unders and are you happy with your size choice? Who and where did you go for your BA? xx
Hi huni, long story short:
I went for my consultation, asked doctor for full D or DD. He said 380cc unders. I said OK dance Next morning i went for my op and woke up with 34D sports bra. At first i was dissapointed, because they looked so small, some how i thought D or DD was much bigger shrug In 2-3 week time i felt they are too big :doh: because i couldn't fit in to my old clothes growl Now i am nearly 8 weeks and i am so happy with the size yahoo the only thing is that i need to go and get properly fitted. For me my boobie size is perfect as if i feel big i go bralles and if feel small i wear a push up bra and look huge :D
P.s. I had my BA in Belgium.
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next