Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help

4 posters

Go down

I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help Empty I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help

Post by Gabby 18th April 2011, 10:05 am

I over reached on DAY3, totally wasn't thinking. I felt something pop inside my left boob, behind my incision.

I took my bra off, but there wasn't any blood & have since had my dressings off and my PS didn't notice anything (I forgot to mention it, doh!)

I'm I'm just a bit worried about any implications from this.

Is it likely to be an internal stitch? Could it be anything else?

The boob feels fine, no different really, I'm just worried that there might be a lack of internal support for it.

I feel so stupid & well annoyed with myself!! :mad:
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help Empty Re: I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help

Post by COOKIE 18th April 2011, 10:30 am

You're OK Gabby, don't worry I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help 571992

You might hear lots of different noises and experience lots of different sensations coming from your boobs early post-op, popping being one of them and it's all completely normal.

If you're feeling fine and doing well just continue to enjoy your new boobs babe, but the overstretching..... Try not to do that hun, only 'cos it can hurt and possible make for a very achey boob for a few days sweetness. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help Empty Re: I think I might've popped an internal stitch, help

Post by Crystal 18th April 2011, 10:32 am

Boobs in the 1st few weeks make all kinds of weird sound, but I guess it could have been a stitch.
If you have no pain and no bleeding ect then I would think you safe, especially if you saw your P.S and he said your doing well.

Your still in your sports bra so you should be well supported, but if your still worried then give your clinic a call andthey will give you some advise.

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 18th April 2011, 11:39 am

Aww! Thanks a lot ladies xx

I do see the nurse on Thursday, so could ask her then. These boobs eh? It's like having a newborn first child again!

hahaha
Xx
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 18th April 2011, 3:37 pm

Hi, I popped an internal stitch at about 3 weeks PO. I was doing some heavy pulling at work and I heard and felt it 'pop' inside my left boob. Was quite painful and achy for the rest of the day. I told my nurse and she said it's fine, just one of the dissovable stitches had gone.
Had no more problems with it and it's all good. So make sure you don't do any lifting or pulling/pushing but you should be fine. You might want to call your clinic though just to make sure that they confirm it's fine x
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down