Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op???

+3
Clara
alexandra33
baf
7 posters

Go down

can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op??? Empty can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op???

Post by baf 10th October 2011, 1:22 pm

Can internal bleeding occur 2 months after operation if someone squeezes your boob too hard?

my friend was showing me how to do a salsa move last night and he had to hold me from under my boobs so I don't drop and he accidently squeezed my left boob and it hurt A LOT, I woke up with pain this morning, not in my boob but in my back muscle, behind my boob...
when I take a deep breath, my boob hurts, the same place that was hurting last night sad smile I'm so worried...
baf
baf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op??? Empty Re: can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op???

Post by alexandra33 10th October 2011, 1:30 pm

Hey baf,

It sounds as if it may be a pulled (or even maybe torn a bit?) muscle. The same thing happens when you lift very heavy weights, and it just needs time to heal. I'm pretty sure internal bleeding or hematoma would result in noticable swelling, and redness, and heat from the boob.

But tbh I'd probably call my PS - I'm just a worrier, so it feels better to hear from the experts!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op??? Empty Re: can internal bleeding occur 2 months after op???

Post by Clara 10th October 2011, 1:53 pm

Sounds sore sad smile
Sorry i've got no advise other than as Alexandra said to call your ps for some reassurance. Hope it's feeling better very soon hun

x x
Clara
Clara
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 10th October 2011, 1:57 pm

Am in agreement - why dont you call your PS or even contact your GP for a bit of advice? Dont sit and worry hun, you will feel better if you talk to an expert - hope it turns out to be nothing but keep us posted ok? Hugs n stuff. xx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 10th October 2011, 3:01 pm

I think I agree with what the girls have said above, ring your gp or ps just for reassurance, it's probably a torn muscle, I'm sure it's nothing but we girls are over worriers!!

X x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by tammo22uk 10th October 2011, 3:33 pm

You poor thing!! I am two months post op an I hope it's pretty uncommon as I am back doing full on gym workouts etc.

I'd call your ps just in case xxx
tammo22uk
tammo22uk
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 10th October 2011, 3:41 pm

hi hun..I had internal bleeding after 14 days of my op...It's burning sensation and it would swell almost immediately after the accident you had...I don't think that It is hematoma,it can be a muscle hun..call your doctor..good luck..xxxx
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by baf 10th October 2011, 8:27 pm

Thank you so much girls for your caring replies thank you
Thank god I have no swelling, so hopefully it's not haematoma. My PS is in Manchester and believe it or not, he hasn't even seen me once after my operation. I made the mistake of going with him directly and he doesn't seem to care about anything. I think I will go and see my GP as you have suggested, I don't know why I didn't think of that myself Blush , maybe because I didn't think I could go to my GP for something I have done privatly...
This forum is great, I love it Heart
baf
baf
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by baf 10th October 2011, 8:32 pm

missy77 wrote:hi hun..I had internal bleeding after 14 days of my op...It's burning sensation and it would swell almost immediately after the accident you had...I don't think that It is hematoma,it can be a muscle hun..call your doctor..good luck..xxxx

Hey hun, can I ask how you got the hematoma? It must have been painful, poor you xx
baf
baf
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 10th October 2011, 8:43 pm

..I woke up with swelling and burning sensation in my breast...2 hours later my breast was 3 times bigger...here's my post about Hematoma:

..."hi girls..thank you for all your warm msgs...I just came back from hospital..I was rushed to E&A after my breast swelled from the BLOOD and got 4 times bigger than the left one.it's happened in 20 sec,I was holding this breast in my hand dialling 999 and shouting to the operator that I need an ambulance coz my breast going to explode!!I was crying and couldn't breath properly..I had a big stone under my skin putting presure on my chest...Ambulance came in 5 minutes and after 15 minuts i was on E&A department waiting to see surgeon..I had a x-ray,which didn't show much bcoz of blood around my implant...they gave me a choice..stay in hospital and remove implant from my breast or call my Transform and ask them to look after me..I called Transform and straight away they sent a car to take me to Riverside hospital...When I get there doctor and nurse were allready waiting for me...I was there at 5pm,and my surgery was at six...dr Chantarasak couldn't be there,but I was lucky to be looked after by one of the best surgeon over there(hope so)...I've lost 600ml blood during the surgery(from my right breast)..and was told to look after myself better and no HOUSE WORK!!....I feel very weak ,so I'll go to sleep now..thank you again for yours msgs girls and I promise to look after myself better from now on..."..

....xxxx
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down