Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When does fluffing occur (with overs)?

+7
kittie
katita
misf1
Crystal
Peachy34
natalia
tanyajade
11 posters

Go down

When does fluffing occur (with overs)? Empty When does fluffing occur (with overs)?

Post by tanyajade 6th October 2010, 2:10 pm

Hey girls,
I'm wondering, for those of you who experienced fluffing with overs, when did your fluffing occur?

I saw my nurse at my post-op appointment on Saturday. She said I still had a lot of swelling.
On Sunday then seemed to be huge! Now them seem to be getting smaller, but now I can feel them moving too. So I think they're softening up.
I don't want them to get smaller :(
x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

When does fluffing occur (with overs)? Empty Re: When does fluffing occur (with overs)?

Post by natalia 6th October 2010, 5:13 pm

mine fluffed at 6 weeks then 10 months bear in mind not everyone fluffs my friend had 410 ended up 32dd i had 410 ended up a 32f so just bear that in mind hopefully u will fluff though xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

When does fluffing occur (with overs)? Empty Re: When does fluffing occur (with overs)?

Post by tanyajade 6th October 2010, 5:16 pm

Thanks Nat, my skins started flaking too is that because it's stretching? X
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th October 2010, 5:30 pm

yeah mine did the same felt like sunburn alittle and very tight xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th October 2010, 5:59 pm

Don't worry tanyajade I'm sure in a couple of weeks you will see the difference again. Have you been taking lots of piccies so you will be able to see the changes it was only when I looked back on mine that I saw they hadn't shrunk as much as I thought I'd just got used to them and perhaps got a bit of boobie greed lol you never know when I go back to work I might do a bit of overtime and have a re-op to go bigger watch this space lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 6th October 2010, 6:26 pm

Omg peachy you can't go bigger you'll topple over! Lol x
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th October 2010, 6:29 pm

Hysterical Hysterical :ral
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th October 2010, 6:39 pm

I didnt really notice a set time that i 'fluffed' But i think its the term used to discribe you boobs changing from round, hard,tight & sat high on your chest to them settleing to soft ,lower because they have softned & dropped & the skin gives & stretches so they are no loner tight which makes them apear fuller.

Mine was a gradual thing & i didnt noticethem getting bigger but at 6 weeks my parents brought me £160 worth off la senza bra sets in 32FF & with in 2 weeks i couldnt fit into them but i didnt notice they had grown Screwy

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 6th October 2010, 8:47 pm

How lucky are you to have parents thatg bought you £160 of La Senza underwear? awww!

Thanks girls, they seem to go up and down at the moment, sometimes my bra feels really tight then it feels really loose!

xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th October 2010, 9:28 pm

Mine just seemed to get bigger and softer and more natural looking, each month they looked different. But they didn't increase in size until about 9 months post op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th October 2010, 9:30 pm

It will be like that for a while hun unfortunately and frustrating as it is at least you know its normal imagine how you'd be freaking ot if you didn't lol. I am so thankful I found this site I think I'd have been a basket case after my BA without it xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 6th October 2010, 10:39 pm

I am 3 month post op and am getting measured Friday but I think I've fluffed as they are much softer and natural looking now and sit where they should, still huge IMO though.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th October 2010, 6:42 am

I want the fluffing fairy to come visit me!
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th October 2010, 6:53 am

tanyajade wrote:Hey girls,
I'm wondering, for those of you who experienced fluffing with overs, when did your fluffing occur?

I saw my nurse at my post-op appointment on Saturday. She said I still had a lot of swelling.
On Sunday then seemed to be huge! Now them seem to be getting smaller, but now I can feel them moving too. So I think they're softening up.
I don't want them to get smaller :(
x

As the boobs start to drop and soften alot of ladies get the feeling of their boobs getting smaller, this isn't happening, what is happening is that you start to lose the fullness from the upper pole that you've gotten used to. Initially your boobs are sat high, creating a full upper pole, as the swelling subsides and the boobs start to drop, slowly this upper pole gets less and starts to fill out the lower pole creating a more natural shape and projecting the breast forward.

See this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] give the thread a moment for the pics to load. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xlisa1989x 7th October 2010, 12:47 pm

I'm hoping mine flutter very soon!!x
xlisa1989x
xlisa1989x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 7th October 2010, 3:40 pm

Hi,

Mine fluffed at around 6 weeks, then 20 weeks, then around the 8-9 month mark. I went from a DD to an E, to an F!

Stay patient, you've got lots of changes to come.

x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 7th October 2010, 3:40 pm

That should say 6 weeks, then 10 weeks, not 20! x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 7th October 2010, 8:35 pm

I think I fluffed at like 4months hunni but everyones different. I dont think ive fully settled yet. You have it all to look forward to!xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down