Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluffing / Dropping - Overs

+2
Rachel09
HannaF
6 posters

Go down

Fluffing / Dropping - Overs Empty Fluffing / Dropping - Overs

Post by HannaF 9th August 2009, 3:01 pm

Hey All,

Not done any posting recently as been well busy. But in the last few days I've come up with some questions about my new boobies and know that this is the ideal place to get some answers!

I had overs and I'm 4 wks post op currently. I am happy with them in terms of the fact that they look pretty natural already - shape is great. However I think they look a bit small. I have read on here before somewhere that girls with overs reckon that they do fluff. Can I ask when this happened, how many weeks / months? I understand that fluffing is really when the skin streatches and the implant settles into its pocket - drops. Is this a very obvious thing that takes place? How do you tell for sure that your implants have dropped?

Also and this bit is very important to me. You know when girls get their implants to push up and look a bit fake - rounded at the top. Well, is this only achievable after they have dropped? I really wanted to be able to do this every now and again!!! hahahahahaha. But I have tried on an underwired bra (my surgeon is really relaxed over the whole 6wk thing) and mine wont do that thing that i mentioned. Therefore I'm thinking there's a link with the dropping and getting them to do that pushed up fake thing?

This probably makes no sense whatsoever, haha! Screwy

Hanna

xxx
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Fluffing / Dropping - Overs Empty Re: Fluffing / Dropping - Overs

Post by Rachel09 9th August 2009, 3:23 pm

Hi hun, I had overs too and in the last month or so they got very soft and seemed to drop and fill out, so it was about 2 months for me, although one was a little faster than the other and it's only in the last week that they've evened out!

I use a balconette bra for the fake rounded bit at the top, it wasn't achievable at first, not until about week 7 or 8 when they'd softened a lot!
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaF 9th August 2009, 3:31 pm

Hi Rachel,

U just made me smile cos I really thought my post didn't make sense about not being able to get my boobs to do that fake / rounded thing. Thanks so much for your reply as I think if anything you've just confirmed that they have to drop and soften up alot first before they'll do anything. As to get them to push up I guess you have to be able to move them around, and well mine don't really move as they're so new. Whoo hoo, I can't wait. Its all well and good me telling the surgeon I want them to look natural, but I defo want to be able to do the fake thing once ina while, haha.

Thanks hun xxx
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th August 2009, 3:46 pm

Hi Hanna!!

They wont be able to move untill around the six week mark as Rachel said...too early, your body needs to adjust to them first. But it will happen. Also, we all have 'odd boobs' for a while, they will settle and soften in their own time, my left took months to catch up. I have full unders, so will take longer, they have also grown in inches as they softened and settled, however, this just made them more movable and squishy to enable a cleavage Cheerleader

Hope this helps....they do come with some concerns.....but happy outcomes Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 9th August 2009, 3:46 pm

I wanted the same, natural but fake if I wanted them to look like that :lol:

It won't be long now! I thought mine had dropped at about 5 weeks when I realised I could move them and if I pressed them with my finger it left an indent rather than them being solid! but then a couple of weeks later they'd changed heaps again and really did soften a lot and start to bulge out of my bra! Yesterday I was sooo impressed cos I could see them move when I walked, and that hadn't happened before!

I've stopped looking at them a million times a day now, I try to only inspect them once a week and then I can tell a difference and 2 or 3 weeks ago I wondered if they'd fallen out as I couldnt feel the implant at all and they felt so real Shocked

Not long now hun till you can have the fake look too! I'm excited for you! xx That's one of the best things about a BA for me, apart from having boobs that is! That you can have lots of different looks with them :lol:
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 9th August 2009, 3:47 pm

Ohhh yes the "odd boob" look Mia, that's another one I've gone for recently, fortunately that look seems to be going! Hysterical
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HannaF 9th August 2009, 3:53 pm

haha, well at least mine aren't odd - for the moment anyway!!! Thanks girls, I'm clearly just totally impatient!!! I think its cos I'm in that in between stage where you get hardly any changes so I'm growing bored and need something to happen with them. I have had cleavage from the start as my boobs just seem naturally close together (not too close though), and they sit together easily, but they don't obviously move 'up' which I guess is whats needed for that fake rounded look.

I'm going to try and not look at them much for the next two weeks then, as I'll be around he six week mark then and might be able to see some of the changes you describe. At the minute I'm surprised I get anything done I spend so much time looking at them, haha.

Thanks girls x
HannaF
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th August 2009, 3:55 pm

Rachel09 wrote:Ohhh yes the "odd boob" look Mia, that's another one I've gone for recently, fortunately that look seems to be going! Hysterical

Well mine has long gone now....patience eh!! Rachel! Cheerleader I take no notice of mine at all now really, unless someone here asks something and you have a peek or a prod. Hysterical

Happy days ahead girls...truly..... Mine feel just like my legs or arms....always been there....bliss Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th August 2009, 8:59 pm

I was the same lovely, I had overs and wanted the option of looking fake and round and natural too!

I'll have to say that even at 2 months post op there are so many changes yet to come, the squishyness really does hit about the 6 month mark. Today I noticed that they're much bouncier than the past month or so, so the changing doesn't stop!

if you're unhappy with the size I'd mention it to your PS anyway and ensure he has a note of it in your record, in case you need to ask for a reop to get bigger. But honestly lovely, in a few months time I don't think you'll have this problem!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th August 2009, 9:48 pm

Hi hun mine started to drop from 4-6 weeks and my leftie dropped first so I had odd boob, still do a bit but not so noticeable. At 2 months I noticed my new 32F bras were cutting in and giving me the 4 boob look so I went up to a FF. Mine still don't move much or bounce like real boobs but they are much softer than they were at 4 weeks. I could get a fake look rounded at top cleavage from 6 weeks with a balconette slightly padded bra.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 11th August 2009, 10:49 pm

Mine started to really change shape and get a lot softer around the 3 month mark hun dont worry you will have lots of changes to come!

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down