Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had Internal bleeding:(

+26
cherryblossom
willows
xlaurax90
meme
kiwigirl
mytime
clairebear
techygirly
georgiana76
springstep123
misf1
JQueen
alfie
rlmiller8267
Anna K
sequinssparkle
Natty29
barbiecon
Opal_Eyes
COOKIE
BKOZ
lolly
tASHABASHA_1986
Doony
dawnmids
missy77
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I had Internal bleeding:( Empty I had Internal bleeding:(

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 12:01 pm

hi girls..thank you for all your warm msgs...I just came back from hospital..I was rushed to E&A after my breast swelled from the BLOOD and got 4 times bigger than the left one.it's happened in 20 sec,I was holding this breast in my hand dialling 999 and shouting to the operator that I need an ambulance coz my breast going to explode!!I was crying and couldn't breath properly..I had a big stone under my skin putting presure on my chest...Ambulance came in 5 minutes and after 15 minuts i was on E&A department waiting to see surgeon..I had a x-ray,which didn't show much bcoz of blood around my implant...they gave me a choice..stay in hospital and remove implant from my breast or call my Transform and ask them to look after me..I called Transform and straight away they sent a car to take me to Riverside hospital...When I get there doctor and nurse were allready waiting for me...I was there at 5pm,and my surgery was at six...dr Chantarasak couldn't be there,but I was lucky to be looked after by dr Khan who is one of the best surgeon over there...I've lost 600ml blood during the surgery(from my right breast)..and was told to look after myself better and no HOUSE WORK!!....I feel very weak ,so I'll go to sleep now..thank you again for yours msgs girls and I promise to look after myself better from now on... :flowers:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

I had Internal bleeding:( Empty Re: I had Internal bleeding:(

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 12:02 pm

oh dear :( are u ok now? have u had implant taken out? or are you ok to still keep x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 22nd August 2011, 12:05 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that... I hope u get better soon.. R u feeling better now ? Did they remove it ?
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 12:07 pm

:flowers: ..i'm better now,the blood was drained an implant was put it back to my breast..
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 22nd August 2011, 12:08 pm

well pack it in now with cleaning and relax lol :) xx

hope that now on it will work out fine x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 22nd August 2011, 12:09 pm

Oh sweetie, im so sorry to hear that, but glad transform looked after you. Take it easy and rest loads. xxxI had Internal bleeding:( 948189
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 22nd August 2011, 12:18 pm

Omg poor luv. Sending you virtual hugs Hun. Glad your sorted now though let us know how you get on bet you were soooo scared xxx make sure you don't lift a finger this time when your realeased xxx
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 22nd August 2011, 12:27 pm

oh gosh u must have been terrified!!!!!!!!!!!! rest up hon xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2011, 12:33 pm

You poor thing! I had Internal bleeding:( 571992

I do hope you listen to what the surgeon has told you sweetness about not doing any housework, we all know how tempting it is as you start to feel better and want to do more. But early post op, there is always the possiblity of a heamatoma.

I hope you have a speedy recovery sweetheart, you're very much in my thoughts hun and I'm glad to hear you were well taken care of at Transform I had Internal bleeding:( 571992 I had Internal bleeding:( 571992 I had Internal bleeding:( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 22nd August 2011, 12:52 pm

Oh god, missy! I was just wondering how you were doing today. Bless your heart, what an awful experience.

So pleased you were looked after well. Get lots and LOTS of rest now honey. Big hugs xx Hug
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 22nd August 2011, 12:56 pm

Hope u get well soon.. Rest all u can Hug
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 22nd August 2011, 2:35 pm

transform are such an amzing group arnt they! i feel so safe with goin with them!! i hope ur looked after now take it slow!!! xxxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 3:10 pm

i hope so...coz I spoke to the manager from my clinic and she was pushing me little bit to admit that this was my fault...and i told her,that after 11 days of surgery every women would slowly start to look after her house,like doing dishes or dusting...and she admit that as long as she works for Transform she never had patient with internal bleeding and from beginning I wasn't easy going,always with many questions to ask or changing my mind in last minute...well,I paid for this so I have a right to ask as many questions as possible,or change my mind....and I believe that internal bleeding is not from washing dishes or dusting....it must be different reason why this happened.. shrug
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2011, 3:32 pm

[quote="missy77"]i hope so...coz I spoke to the manager from my clinic and she was pushing me little bit to admit that this was my fault...
[

Yup, sounds like Transform! Rolling Eyes

[quote]and i told her,that after 11 days of surgery every women would slowly start to look after her house,like doing dishes or dusting...

For a straight forward BA you are usually told to you can return back to work as long as there is no heavy lifting, so I really can't see that light housework is any different to anyone else going back work.

and she admit that as long as she works for Transform she never had patient with internal bleeding

Bloody liar! They do have women coming back with a hematoma, it's one of the risks we are told could happen early post-op.

well,I paid for this so I have a right to ask as many questions as possible,or change my mind....and I believe that internal bleeding is not from washing dishes or dusting

You certainly do! did your surgeon give you a round about figure when you could go back to work? that may be a key to getting a refund? if you were told you could go back to work after a week, then the washing and polishing should be included in that and therefore no fault of your own from the advice given.

The greedy sods will always try to get more and more money out of you, I actually surprised in how Transform cared for you, I'm not one single bit surprised they've charged you and laid blaim on you I had Internal bleeding:( 221105

How much have they charged you sweetheart?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 22nd August 2011, 3:35 pm

Ahh I would have been petrified u poor thing.take loads ov rest and hope u feel better soon xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 22nd August 2011, 4:02 pm

Awww I'm glad ur ok. Take it easy x
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 22nd August 2011, 4:36 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your post op experience. My thoughts and prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery and I hope the rest of your recovery goes a lot better xoxo
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 4:45 pm

thank you girls.....I notice that I have a fever now,but I take antibiotic so it should help to fight any infections.....well,my surgery costed me £3795 pounds...I'm still waiting for refund of £505 pound as I changed implants from Inspire to CUI just before the surgery...she don't say nothing about charging me for the second surgery,but she said ,that she must get the report from the hospital to see what actually happened to me...and one more things,I just checked that I CAN"T take Ibuprofen up to 2 weeks from surgery day bcoz it can lead to bleeds,and 40 minutes before my bleeding I was advised by doctor to take 2 Ibuprofen to kill my pain....WTF?
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmiller8267 22nd August 2011, 4:54 pm

I hope you have a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
rlmiller8267
rlmiller8267
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd August 2011, 4:56 pm

Aww missy how awful for you hun, thank goodness transform were there for you and got you sorted out. I hope your recovery goes well hunni, take care. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by JQueen 22nd August 2011, 5:07 pm

Hello,

I just read your story I really feel for you hun you must of been terrified!

Try not to worry and rest as much as you need to sending positive thoughts Give You

xx
JQueen
JQueen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd August 2011, 5:39 pm

cookie wrote:You poor thing! I had Internal bleeding:( 571992

I do hope you listen to what the surgeon has told you sweetness about not doing any housework, we all know how tempting it is as you start to feel better and want to do more. But early post op, there is always the possiblity of a heamatoma.

I hope you have a speedy recovery sweetheart, you're very much in my thoughts hun and I'm glad to hear you were well taken care of at Transform I had Internal bleeding:( 571992 I had Internal bleeding:( 571992 I had Internal bleeding:( 571992

Totally agree, glad you are ok hun, take it easy
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 5:52 pm

i miss my kids.I want to hug them right now..My little one is only 1.5 years old..and she's always with me..now,when I must take a rest they stay with their grandma who can't speak their language!.+ my older daughter(7yrs old)) was a witness of all this drama yesterday..she was crying together with me....it makes me feel sad and very angry. sad smile ...and i start to regret everything.. my BA!..I wish to turn back the time... sad smile
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 22nd August 2011, 6:07 pm

i thought it was aspirin that makes you bleed not ibruprofen... ibruprofen makes your stomach bleed though...who knows, im only a doctor!

So sorry to hear about your bleed, must have been terrifying. glad you're healing now xx
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 22nd August 2011, 6:14 pm

This must of been awful for you :( Im so sorry you've had such a rough time of it. I posted in the other thread as well saying how glad I was that they had taken good care of you, but now reading this thread, I am not so sure!! Its fab that they dealt with you immediatly (i guess they had no choice!) but if they try to bill for you this, that would be outragous!!!!
Well done you for staying strong and not taking the blame, Im not sure under that situation I would of had my head in the right place to of dealt with that conversation.
Hope you are feeling better really really soon, and you are back with your babies, its only natural to feel regret when youve been through something awful. But hopefully in a couple of days, when you are feeling stronger, you will feel diferently again.
Sending you gentle hugs!
xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next