Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had Internal bleeding:(

+26
cherryblossom
willows
xlaurax90
meme
kiwigirl
mytime
clairebear
techygirly
georgiana76
springstep123
misf1
JQueen
alfie
rlmiller8267
Anna K
sequinssparkle
Natty29
barbiecon
Opal_Eyes
COOKIE
BKOZ
lolly
tASHABASHA_1986
Doony
dawnmids
missy77
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 Empty Re: I had Internal bleeding:(

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 6:15 pm

"Hematoma After Breast Augmentation Surgery

A hematoma is a collection of blood in the surgical area. Basically, it is a pooling of blood that escaped from the vessels and became trapped in the tissues of the skin. First, there is frank bleeding into the space. If the space is limited, pressure slows and eventually stops the flow of blood. This forms a mass that can be felt, as is often painful.
Sometimes, these resolve without any surgical intervention, and other times, they require drainage. To decrease your chances of developing a hematoma, you should not use aspirin or ibuprofen (or anything containing those drugs) for at least 2 weeks prior to (and after) your breast augmentation surgery, unless your surgeon instructs you to do otherwise. Vitamin E and garlic supplements also thin the blood These types of supplements can impair clotting. You don't want excessive bleeding after your surgery. It can lead to an inflammatory reaction, which may increase your risk of capsule contracture."
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 22nd August 2011, 6:22 pm

another article:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 22nd August 2011, 6:40 pm

I'm so sorry to hear you have had a terrible time. Hope you have a fast recovery and have lots of people around to look after you xx
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear 22nd August 2011, 6:54 pm

Hope you make a speedy recovery hunI had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 48411

xxx
clairebear
clairebear
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 22nd August 2011, 6:57 pm

oh sweetie, here is a hug I had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 571992 glad to hear everything is ok now I had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 321562
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 22nd August 2011, 9:22 pm

Oh my goodness Missy!! What an ordeal!! I really hope you're feeling better, and the issues with Transform get sorted!!

I had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 571992 Big hugs, and hope you feel better soon!! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 22nd August 2011, 9:33 pm

just read your story. hope u okay hun and it all turns out ok for you. think it would of taken a little more than light housework to cause this, although im no expert. just take care of yourself and although its difficult, u have the rest of ur life to hug ur kids. ur health at this moment is just as important x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurax90 22nd August 2011, 10:25 pm

So sorry to hear you've had such a tough time, hope you're feeling better soon x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 22nd August 2011, 10:48 pm

THinking of you lovely xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 22nd August 2011, 11:15 pm

oh gosh sounds very traumatic glad everythings sorted! sounds like transform did a fantastic job of osrting you out quickly happy healing xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 23rd August 2011, 6:15 am

:flowers: ....thank you girls....I can't sleep,I keep checking my breast if it's still soft..It looks fine to me,no swelling,no pain.. :thumbs:
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryblossom 23rd August 2011, 7:47 am

OMG that must have been terrifying for you!! I really hope you are feeling better soon I had Internal bleeding:( - Page 2 571992
cherryblossom
cherryblossom
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 23rd August 2011, 9:30 pm

big hugs xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd August 2011, 9:50 pm

sorry to hear this hun take care and rest lots xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkabell23 23rd August 2011, 9:52 pm

Missy really feel for you, started filling up when you said about your kids, bless ya, I'm so glad transform acted quickly and got you sorted, that must have been terrifying, thinking off you an bigs hugs, hope your boobie is feeling stronger soon xxx
tinkabell23
tinkabell23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by missy77 24th August 2011, 1:55 pm

:flowers: ...hi ..well,nothing has change since yesterday.I don't see my girls,I stay in bed.I spoke with the doctor this morning and I'm not allowed to move my right arm for 2 weeks now!:(...It's sill painful,especially under my right breast..I've been told that after hematoma I'm at high risk of having cc in the future...:(..great news!...first I've been robbed,then I managed to get the money and pay £3700 for surgery,then hematoma and now high risk of cc!what else is on the way?...I don't see my girls,my little one is calling mummy all the time and I can't be with her at now:(...only tv and books...I think that I'm deppressed ... I really want to stay positive but it's difficult..I paid a lot of money to feel better,but in the end of the day I can't relax bcoz any day any time I can end up again with internal bleeding or capsular contracture!.....WTF?? sad smile
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by starsfade 24th August 2011, 2:40 pm

You poor darling girl. I really feel for you.

Can you not see your girls if they are supervised and told that you cannot move etc? Maybe you could all watch a movie together?

I think we can all understand that you must be feeling depressed. your body has been through so much as well as your emotions!!!

You will be alright though. Please try to stay positive sweetheart and forget about the CC scare. i'm sure that your boobs will be more sensitive and prone to complications because they have had a more challenging time but it DOES NOT mean that this can't be avoided if you look after yourself, eat good nourishing foods and envisage your breast healing beautifully and easily and all of the tissue becoming relaxed, but strong and healthy.

You need to take it easy and accept that you will have to relax like an old lady for 2 weeks. i'm sure that every day you will feel a little bit better.

Do you have someone to look after you properly and give you some love and affection? I really hope so...I know that when i had my BA 3 weeks ago, love and affection were the main things I craved as i felt so sorry for myself. I wanted my Mommy lol

Do you have good, calming music to listen to (I know this helped me when i was too tired to watch tv or read...). You could try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a great free radion station where you tell them your fav artists and they create a radio station for you. If you type 'Goldfrapp' or 'Kylie' into search box and then scroll down to 'Goldfrapp radio' or 'Kylie radio' it will beging a channel or you could choose ambient radio or soft rock radio etc..

Right - i'm going off the point a bit.

I just feel really sorry for you and worried that you are so low. its not a nice feeling. Just know that we are all on here for you and our thoughts and wishes are with you and hoping you get well and good as new very very soon!

(Ps what sorts of movies/tv do you like? I will recommend some! And where do you live?)

Kisses xxxxx
starsfade
starsfade
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2