Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello !!! Popped back to say...

+9
MarieMc85
Grace
Funkygirl
alfie
COOKIE
BoobiePrize
misf1
natalia
michas
13 posters

Go down

Hello !!! Popped back to say... Empty Hello !!! Popped back to say...

Post by michas 24th April 2010, 10:07 am

Morning boobie girls - hope youve all been well these past 5 months! Those who remember my brief spell here will know I was a flat as a pancake baug girl who went from what I thought was a 36aa to a whopping 32dd ! but with just 280cc partials. Well anyway... I have had a trouble free ride so far, and its now 6 months since I got them and I have to say, I wonder why earth I didnt get them done sooner !

I feel I should take some photos for comparison as the big question on here is when will they drop, when will they fluff, will I have a cleavage - isnt it ? Well for my own purposes I have the answers to these questions now. I will see if I can get some photos this weekend and post them to picturetrail (if I can ever remember the login details !)

However - heres the crazy bit... I love my new boobs but there is a gap between them. I dont mind EXCEPT in a low cut top you can only see cleavage if the light shines on me in a certain direction! Ive discussed this with friends and they think im bonkers! so anyway, to prove a point, I went and bought an air extreme bra!!! This thing has air bags and having got it on and done it up, the second i put my arms by my sides, my babies meet in the middle and I have that illusive cleavage ive never ever seen before !!! So thrilled with this, despite thinking ive defeated the object - I wanted to get rid of gel bras etc ! I wore a very nice slinky dress to my friends 50th birthday, with this monster bra and the comments ive had has been just amazing. forget all this rubbish about men just accepting you for who you are! boobs are a prerequesite of some bloke even noticing you - sad but true ! (oh, im single now, just in case you were wondering!)... and the reason for having mine done was not to give me weapons of mass attraction, but I have to say they are a huge bonus now im 'on the market' again !!

So anyway, backto the crazy bit... now when I go out the question is... big tits or normal tits ! How many of you post op girls are wearing boobie booster bras I wonder ?!

hahahahahha Hello !!! Popped back to say... 557141 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 557141 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 557141

michas xxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Hello !!! Popped back to say... Empty Re: Hello !!! Popped back to say...

Post by natalia 24th April 2010, 10:11 am

do u mean a air bra?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 24th April 2010, 10:13 am

natalia wrote:do u mean a air bra?
xx

Yes but I couldnt remember if that was actually the brand name - an air bra that has removeable air bags in the cups.. amazing ! x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th April 2010, 10:16 am

Hi hun, loevly to hear from you. when I go out (on the pull) I do admit I check my cleavage make sure it looks amazing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th April 2010, 10:22 am

How funny!
forget all this rubbish about men just accepting you for who you are! boobs are a prerequesite of some bloke even noticing you - sad but true !
I think this is so true! Bring on the boobies

Haven't spoken to you before hun, so hi!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th April 2010, 10:22 am

wearing a size smaller than u measure gives u a better clevage to
my friend got normal boobs and she does this and gets a whooping clevage i do the same to lol
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th April 2010, 10:23 am

MICHAS!!!!!!! Welcome back sweetheart! group hug

I think because I've had the bigger implants and big cleavage, I'm well over that and the attention they got, infact, at first I relished in the attention but then once the novelty was gone, breast attention just irritated me and I longed for the attention I once had just for being myself.

I find I prefer a more natural look and quite like the gap I have now with smaller implants... air bras and the like put the fear of god into me! Hysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 24th April 2010, 10:47 am

Hello Cookie!! Yes, well I wont wear this air bra often but - certainly not day to day. I totally understand what you mean too about wanting the attention for who you are not what your boobs look like! Im sure the novelty will wear off soon !!

Hope all is well with you? - pm me !!!

xxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 24th April 2010, 11:53 am

Hello Michas, welcome back hun, it's lovely to hear from you. Hello !!! Popped back to say... 571992

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 24th April 2010, 12:32 pm

Hello !!! Popped back to say... 368291 Michas, I've not spoken to you before but wanted to say hello and welcome back!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 24th April 2010, 3:29 pm

Nice to have you back lovely Hello !!! Popped back to say... 368291
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th April 2010, 3:47 pm

Welcome back Michas!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new boobies!

Even though I'm nearly a year post op, I still get shy about mine looking huge! Which is mad as I wanted them to be huge!

I agree though, men are obsessed with boobs!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 24th April 2010, 5:01 pm

meeeeeee! i honestly thought once id had a ba id never have to wear the dreaded "booster bras" again, but like u i have quite a big gap between mine, and they are the only thing that pushes them together and gives me a clevage, i just cant get that with a normal bra xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 25th April 2010, 8:56 am

I still have to wear a padded push up for a good cleavage as I've got the gap too!! It's funny because in a normal bra my boobs look very natural, but when I put them in a push up bra they look massive and yes do get noticed more haha!!! That's what I love about them, that I can dress them up or down xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 25th April 2010, 10:00 pm

Ah well im not alone then - thanks Hotcaz and SMB for making me feel more normal about the gap thang !!

oh, and hello to those ive not spoken to before.. Funkygirl, Boobyprize (nice pic!).

:-)

x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 25th April 2010, 11:53 pm

Hello !!! Popped back to say... 727935 michas I love yoooooooooooooo michas Hello !!! Popped back to say... 727935

ok, air bags when we going bra shopping again!!!!!!!!! REmember the landlord in the pub? I think he is single hun!!! and with your air bags I am sure you could be in there if you wanted!!!!!!

Hello !!! Popped back to say... 396753 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 204135 Hello !!! Popped back to say... Icon_eek Hello !!! Popped back to say... 283708 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 375568 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 113752 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 991311 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 70324 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 543132 Hello !!! Popped back to say... 43418
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 26th April 2010, 10:16 am

welcome back hun. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down