Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

symmastia update

+14
angbabyxx
kayla
kittie
jellytot1
Peachy34
janeybird
carol_s
fluffy_bunn1e
kld247
Phoebe
alfie
abbie
annefinackapan
bumblebabe
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

symmastia update - Page 3 Empty Re: symmastia update

Post by bumblebabe 13th April 2011, 7:42 pm

well i saw him tonight, the lump i can feel at the bottem/side is my implant!!
he said when he cut away the breast tissue when he done the symmastia repair it left a hole in the tissue so i can now feel the implant,
i was a bit worried but he said it was fine and theres nothing he can do,
i also have to put some cottenwool under my underwire on my bra as its digging into the side of my breast,

i have a review again in 6 months
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 7:50 pm

Awww hunni, it took me ages to get my boobs used to wearing wires and I'm not the only one hun, many of us have to be eased slowly into them as they really hurt to begin with.

I started with an hour a day and built up the time over weeks till I was able to wear a bra all day, I think your breasts kinda get de-sensitised as the weeks go on to the wires, so they become easier to wear, I know you 'have' to wear wires now, so maybe as time goes on you'll be able to lesson the cushioning till you just pop a bra on and not worry about it.

Hope the 6 month review goes well sweetheart. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 23rd May 2011, 1:20 pm

well im right back to the beginning,
the gap has gone and skin lifting again,
my bras are killing me! they hurt to much with the underwire digging and he said i had to wear them with cotten wool underneath!
whats the point?
im totally fed up, i dont want him touching me again,
if i go back he will just re-do the repair again but i dont trust him at all! he mucked up cutting to much away in the middle in the first place, then on the correction he couldent of done enough as it didint last,
i really dont no what to do,
sorry i hardly come on here anymore, i get upset with seeing everyones lovely boobies and me having nothing but problems,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 23rd May 2011, 2:24 pm

Aw babe, i know we have spoken about this before but just wanted to send you hugs and let you know im here for you Hug x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd May 2011, 3:09 pm

Oh you poor darling c'mere symmastia update - Page 3 571992

Your surgeon by all accounts is a VERY good surgeon from what I've read and one of his specialty field is reconstructive surgery... Now I know things went wrong this time, but it might be worthwhile just giving your surgeon one more chance sweetie, I know that's further surgery for you but you really can't be expected to walk around with a wad of cotton wool in your bra for the next 10-15 years!

Maybe him a chance to redeem himself hun?

If you're dead set that you don't want this surgeon to operate on you again then you need to think about what you need to do next...

Is your surgeon part of a group? If he is could you demand to see the clinic manager and seek the opinion of a collegue with the option to proceed with the corrective surgery with them?

If you went to his private clinic babe then there's little you can do if you no longer trust him to operate again, you could try seeking legal advice as he failed to repair the damage leaving you no confidence in the surgeon and now in great pain and see where that might go?

Or... you could research surgeons who have experience with repairing the problems caused by symastia and although it might be difficult, try and find a way to fund the cost of the re-op with another surgeon yourself.

My heart goes out to you hun t really does, you've had such a difficult time and been through so much and it's not fair to be expected to pad your bra to help you wear it... that's just not acceptable symmastia update - Page 3 571992

Take a deep breath and decide what you want to do babe, you can't spend your days in pain when there's a solution out there, you have to sort this out lovely and get the boobs you should have always had.

It goes without saying that you have an abundance of support here hunni and lean on us right the way through, we'll be for you every step of the way symmastia update - Page 3 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd May 2011, 4:46 pm

Aw BB Hug So so sorry to hear this xx I totally sympathise with you as I have slight symmastia too xx

You know where we are if you need us hun xx I agree with Cookie though you can't live like this sweety xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 24th May 2011, 11:32 am

I agree with Cookie too babe but you should really mention that HE told you the implants were too wide for your frame so WHY has he left them in when you had a re-op???

Thinking of you x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 26th May 2011, 6:44 pm

Cant really add anything, but just wanted to send hugs symmastia update - Page 3 948189
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachaelf 27th May 2011, 10:50 am

Again just another offer of support Hun, you really have been through the mill.

Whatever you decide going forward try and have someone with you when attending any appointments, not just for the moral support but also they will be able to help you go over the conversations etc. list any questions you might think of, sometimes in the heat of the moment and when we are stressed or down it's easy to forget things.

Cookie - excellent advice as always.

Big hugs to you BB. symmastia update - Page 3 948189 xxx
Rachaelf
Rachaelf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3