Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby

+13
xx sharon xx
kittie
kay
Rach26
wend
alfie
Annie66
fluffy_bunn1e
misf1
Zzz1981
carol_s
abbie
Sunny123
17 posters

Go down

Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby Empty Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby

Post by Sunny123 22nd January 2011, 1:10 pm

Hi Girls.

I had horrible horrible news yesterday that I have lost my baby. I was 11 weeks pregnant and due to have my 12 week scan this week. We were so excited and so looking forward to telling people this week. I have not stopped crying since I found out yesterday and am in alot of pain in my abdomen. I have to have an operation later this week to fully remove the baby. Im trying hard to move on and think about the future and being able to get pregnant again. Although im so scared of another m/c.

But I I need to get my PIPS out as soon as possible and really want to get them out in the nest 2-3 weeks. I want them out before I try and get pregnant again and as i've a holiday booked for end of March I need them out 6 weeks before this.

Is that right? You need to leave 6 weeks before you fly after the op?

I need to decide who replaces them and cant decide if I go back to Transform and and get them replaced by Mr Nathan or if I go to a more expensive BAAPS surgeon. Which will cost alot more but he may do a more thorough job at removing the leaked silicone?

Does anyone have any advice. I don't know what to do but just want all this sorted as soon as possible so I can move on from these awfu experiences.

x
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby Empty Re: Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby

Post by abbie 22nd January 2011, 1:13 pm

im so sorry to hear your news :( Hug

take care x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby Empty Re: Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby

Post by carol_s 22nd January 2011, 1:22 pm

Aww hunnie, that truly is terrible for the both of you sad smile
group hug
Take care petal and good luck for the PIP's removal.
If you are unsure about whether to use the same surgeon, ask him how many PIP removals he has done and whether or not he can guarantee that he can remove all remaining traces of silicon.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 22nd January 2011, 1:33 pm

I'm so sorry to hear your news...it must be an awful time for you and your OH.

Thinkinking of you at this time.
X
Xxx
:flowers:
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd January 2011, 2:10 pm

I'm so sorry hun, It really is a horrible thing to go through. I think only you can decide if you want to go back to Transform, or somewhere else. I think mybreast were doing an offer on replacing PIPs and their surgeons are BAAPs registered. You would need to have the op 6 weeks before your hol, just in case of complications.
Hug
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 22nd January 2011, 2:17 pm

im so sorry to hear your news Hug

cant imagine what your going through.

re implants, why dont you see a few surgeons ? see who you feel can do the job properly , good luck hun, and so sorry for your loss xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 22nd January 2011, 2:57 pm

How awful for you Hug

Like misf1 says, MyBreast were offering free Nagor implants to patients who were having PIPs removed, so the cost for a BAAPS surgeon with them may not be much more expensive than using a surgeon from somewhere like transform.

x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 22nd January 2011, 3:40 pm

Thanks Girls

I willry Mybreat. Do you have any idea how much the operation here costs?

S x
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd January 2011, 6:48 pm

So sorry for your loss Sunny123, I have also miscarried at 12 weeks and can understand the hurt and emotion you're going through hun. I will say it does get easier, although at the moment I know you don't think that it will. Sending hugs.

I'm not sure what MyBreast are charging, I'm sure someone will be along that may know hun.

Take care.
Hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 22nd January 2011, 7:14 pm

So So Sorry to hear your sad news. I too miscarried around the same point with my first . I was convinced i`d never carry but went on to have 2 beautiful children ( boy and girl) You are doing great don`t blame any thing you think youv`e done or didn`t do ,your bodies doing it`s job and thats not accepting anything less than perfect. Im not sure either of my Breasts charges but lots of the ladies on here have used them. You take good care of your self xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 22nd January 2011, 9:24 pm

I am so sorry to hear your sad news Sunny.

Hope you feel better soon, and while you will never forget, it will get easier as time goes on. Hope the PIP removal goes well darling

Take care, and remember we are always here for you xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd January 2011, 3:16 pm

Thinking of you hun xx So sorry for your loss xx

Good luck with your PIP removal gorgeous xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 23rd January 2011, 4:21 pm

So sorry to hear that hun. Good luck with the pip removal
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 23rd January 2011, 4:32 pm

sorry to hear of your sad loss sunny....

I had my ruptured pips removed and replaced through my breast (mr Liew) on the 20th Jan. The cost was £4350 with free nagor implants.

Take care...sharon...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 24th January 2011, 1:03 pm

Hi, I am sorry to hear your news. I have also mc'd at the same stage and it is very emotional and painful. You will go on to carry a baby. I mc'd twice but luckily fell pg fast so since Feb 2007 when I had the first mc, I have had two gorgeous healthy girls from trouble free pregnancies.

The good thing is that now you can get your pips out and try for another baby without the worry of silicone leakage.
Let me know what you do. I have had one consultation and am having another on Friday to get mine removed and replaced.
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 24th January 2011, 5:47 pm

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your email. Im truely heartbroken. Its a real shock and we were just getting ready to tell everyone our happy news. How old were you when you m/c? Im 33 and am so worried about m/c again.

Im having a D+C on Thursday. Did you have one of these? Im worried this may delay when i can have the BA. I want the PIPS out as soon as possible so we can try and get pregnant again.

Who is doing your surgery? Do you know what implants you are swopping for?

Sx
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 25th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi, I was 28 when I mc'd and it was my first pregnancy. I fell PG again 2 months later but mc'd again at 7 weeks and then fell pg on the next cycle with my first daughter. I am going to be 33 in June and will hopefully TTC again for number 3!
I didn't have a D&C but there is no reason it should affect your PIP's coming out. You don't have to stay overnight and you should be completely fine within a week.

Don't know what I am swapping for yet. I have seen one person and I want to see a couple more - it's doing my head in to be honest!
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 25th January 2011, 4:39 pm

I'm sorry I can't offer any advice, I'm not really clued up on pips and re-ops. I just wanted to offer my deepest sympathy to you and your oh over your loss. Good luck with everything x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 28th January 2011, 9:03 am

Hey Sunny - how are you? Did you see anyone yet? I guess not if you are still getting over or having a D&C? Hope you are ok.
I just thought I would let you know I have booked my pips out with Mybreast at Highgate in London!
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny123 28th January 2011, 4:47 pm

Hi Michelle

Thanks for thinking of me. Ive had a tough few days. I was booked for a D+C yesterday ( Thurs) but on Tuesday was rushed to A&E with excruciating pain and bleeding. Was put on a drip and the hospital helped sort my pain. It was a horrible horrible experience. I was very scared. I went back to hospital this morning and its still not cleared so a D+C is rebooked for next Thurs unless the scan shows im clear.

Planning the breast op is actually a good distraction as its very hard to think of anything but the m/c. Im actually going to see John Pereira on Monday, who is the new surgeon on this site. He's been incredibly helpful and supportive so I'll let you know how I get on.

Which surgeon have you booked with at Mybreast? I feel so frustrated with the whole PIP issue as its so much money and so distressing to go through surgery only to have implants replaced. Im not planning to change size. Are you? When is your op?

I'm just wanting to put these awful experiences behind me and try and look forward. Easier said than done!

Take care

Sx
Sunny123
Sunny123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MichellelovesBruno 28th January 2011, 5:25 pm

Oh you poor thing. I had a similar experience with my MC - I was contracting like labour and had to be admitted into hospital, it was AWFUL. Like birth but with no baby at the end of it! I feel your pain.

I booked with Mr Sojitra and yes, i am having bigger implants, but not because I wanted them bigger, more that over the years and after two kids, the skin is stretched so I am going bigger to fill out the skin. he said I could go up to 460cc but I am going for 420cc instead!

I've been in your situation, it is horrible, but these experiences make you stronger, trust me, you have a lot to look forward to hun. I know how you feel about the pips thing. I felt so 'blah' about it, it was something I felt forced to do and it was getting me down. But now I have seen a surgeon I am happy with my outlook has changed and I am actually looking forward to my re-op rather than dreading it. I am sure you will feel the same when you get sorted and are not in limbo anymore x
MichellelovesBruno
MichellelovesBruno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 30th January 2011, 12:44 pm

I have just logged on after being off here for a while and i am so sorry to hear your sad news. I cant imagine how you are feeling, but i think you are being very sensible getting the PIPs removed. Sending big hugs and positive thoughts your way xxxx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th January 2011, 12:58 pm

So sorry for your loss honey. I've had an ERPC (D&C) and honestly its fine. I had no pain and only bled lightly for about a week afterwards. Obviously the mental recovery does and will take a lot longer but like the other ladies have said you will more than likely go on to have a normal pregnancy. Good luck xxxxxxx Pregnant with PIP implants- Ive lost my baby 571992
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down