Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had 1st baby after having implants?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone had 1st baby after having implants? Empty Anyone had 1st baby after having implants?

Post by daisymay 2nd August 2010, 8:10 pm

Havn't started a family yet, not 100% if i will.But at the age of 34 i've waited long enough for boobs.Has anyone had a baby after having implants and have they been ruined? Anyone had 1st baby after having implants? 839911
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Anyone had 1st baby after having implants? Empty Re: Anyone had 1st baby after having implants?

Post by CJA2010 2nd August 2010, 8:31 pm

I've not had kids either but my mate had 2 boys, then had her boob job and she has since had another little boy after her boob Job (which she breast fed) and I can honestly say her boobs still look great and in my opinion don't look any different from before 3rd son. Hope this helps xxxx
CJA2010
CJA2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Anyone had 1st baby after having implants? Empty Re: Anyone had 1st baby after having implants?

Post by kettlel 3rd August 2010, 7:39 am

Hiya

I had 2 sons after my 1st boob job, 1st baby was 8 years after and the 2nd 10 years after, and I can honestly say I actually preferred my boobs after having had my sons. Despite having a few dreaded stretchmarks, they dropped slightly so the bottom of my boob covered my scars better and they looked more natural!!

I produced LOTS of milk too, although I chose not to breastfeed.

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 3rd August 2010, 9:27 am

i think it probably depends how your own body responds to pregnancy. Even without implants, some womens breasts dont change that much, or they go up 1 size or something, but not enough to make any noticeable difference when they shrink back down again. On the other hand, you could be like me, whos breasts swelled 4 cup sizes with each pregnancy and then back down again afterwards, which left them very saggy. If you havent had children yet, you cant predict what pregnancy will do to your boobs.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 3rd August 2010, 5:31 pm

Thanks girls, for all the replies. Anyone had 1st baby after having implants? 923101
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down