Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another baby.

+4
CharlieB
Peachy34
kittie
PAMELA
8 posters

Go down

Another baby. Empty Another baby.

Post by PAMELA 4th October 2010, 12:18 pm

hi girls i was wanting 2 ask the mummys have they had anymore kids after ther boobjob ? reason being i have 2 girls at the moment age 8 and 3 i was planning on trying for another nxt summer but was wondering if im going 2 be left with saggy boobs (understand everyone is different) mine didnt change much at all after my other pregnancys just got very big when the milk came in but as i didnt breast feed it didnt take them long 2 go back down just worried bout getting this done then having 2 go threw with it again if they sag. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Another baby. Empty Re: Another baby.

Post by kittie 4th October 2010, 12:28 pm

I think it depends on your boobs and how they react to pregnancy. I have a 5 year old and she totally ruined my boobs Hysterical and don't plan to have anymore. Personally, if I was going to have another baby I would wait to get my boobs done after.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 4th October 2010, 12:38 pm

Hi hun my boobs have been up and down like a yoyo over the last few years and I have breast fed 3 children personally I wouldn't have had mine done if I was planning on having another child as I couldn't justify the cost of a re-op if anything happened and also it affects your aftercare if you have subsequent children aswell. Everyone is different though and if your boobs didn't change much during your pregnancy and you only had the initial swelling when your milk came in then you may be one of the lucky ones whos boobs aren't affected that much. I had my BA because of what pregnangy and breast feeding did to my boobs. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 4th October 2010, 12:51 pm

thanks for the replys im hopeing for someone will get back 2 me with a good positive story saying they have had kids after gettin ther boobs done and they still look fab. fink i might b having doubts and thats the last thing i want since i have booked my op help lol. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 4th October 2010, 1:04 pm

Unfortunately I am not one of them! I had 2 children after a BA....my BA was 10ish years earlier though which I am sure made a difference to how pregnancy & breastfeeding impacted on my boobies. I am now going for op#2 but I don't plan on having anymore children. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 4th October 2010, 1:06 pm

Just to follow up Kittie is right...pregnancy has different effects on different people. x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 4th October 2010, 1:11 pm

I have 3 kids and had them all befor my op. I got mine on the nhs and i was asked on many occasions if i had stopped my family. I got huge in all pregnancies and then shrunk back, think i have only a 2 maybe 3 stretchmarks on my boobs from pregnancy and they didnt go saggy. But my surgeon still wanted to make sure i was finished my family. He did say it wasnt a massive problem but i would almost definatly need a reop quicker if i did had another baby. However my family is well and truly finished so i knew i was doing the right thing.

I have a friend that has went on to have a baby after her boob op and she only has rippling now but then that can occur without going through pregnancy.

Its something you should discuss with your surgeon now and he might change the implant size or reassure you that all will be fine. I know my surgeon said if i did want another baby id need to wait at least a year before getting pregnant.
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 4th October 2010, 1:23 pm

sars3dd wrote:I have 3 kids and had them all befor my op. I got mine on the nhs and i was asked on many occasions if i had stopped my family. I got huge in all pregnancies and then shrunk back, think i have only a 2 maybe 3 stretchmarks on my boobs from pregnancy and they didnt go saggy. But my surgeon still wanted to make sure i was finished my family. He did say it wasnt a massive problem but i would almost definatly need a reop quicker if i did had another baby. However my family is well and truly finished so i knew i was doing the right thing.

I have a friend that has went on to have a baby after her boob op and she only has rippling now but then that can occur without going through pregnancy.

Its something you should discuss with your surgeon now and he might change the implant size or reassure you that all will be fine. I know my surgeon said if i did want another baby id need to wait at least a year before getting pregnant.
hi thanks for your reply the thing is my surgeon asked how many kids have i got and if i will have anymore i told him my boobs didnt change much during pregnancy and that i want 1 more so because he didnt say anything bout this im hopeing it will be ok for me 2 go ahead with another baby think i will check with him how long 2 wait for though. i also tried 2 go threw the nhs for this op it was the worst thing ever i had 2 wait over 2 years 2 b told no they basically said put on weight n you will get boobs im just over 8 stone i dont put on weight easily so after that i was had it i decided 2 go private but as im paying for this i dont want 2 b out of pocket twice if pregnancy ruins them suppoz it a chance i will have 2 take. xx
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 4th October 2010, 5:21 pm

My friend had her boobies done many years ago, befire her 2 children...& they lasted just fine. the only reason she had them re-done was due to the dreaded PIPS. She never breast fed.
I have had mine done after having my son....he is now 20 months. I am at present 'trying'....well i say trying....i am an IVF chick so kind of trying...so have baby number 2. My case is a bit diff as there is no guarentee I will ever get pregnant again (my son was my 9th attempt :-O ) but...my boobies didn't change much in pregnancy & I never breast fed & if i get pregnant again by IVF will not breast feed again (sorry but its just not for me....wish it was but its not ) from alot i have read & from what i was told by my PS breast feeding does alter the breasts more so i was advised not to breast feed should i have a sucessful cycle. But thats no prob for me.

I had to have mine done...its been years of unhappiness & waiting to have all my children first wasn't an option. If it took 9 goes for my son then......yikes!!! i could be going a while......lol

Not sure if i have helped xxx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 4th October 2010, 5:44 pm

I'm pregnant now so I'll let you know how they turn out in the new year! LOL

They're fine at the moment tho. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 4th October 2010, 6:07 pm

Stephy x wrote:My friend had her boobies done many years ago, befire her 2 children...& they lasted just fine. the only reason she had them re-done was due to the dreaded PIPS. She never breast fed.
I have had mine done after having my son....he is now 20 months. I am at present 'trying'....well i say trying....i am an IVF chick so kind of trying...so have baby number 2. My case is a bit diff as there is no guarentee I will ever get pregnant again (my son was my 9th attempt :-O ) but...my boobies didn't change much in pregnancy & I never breast fed & if i get pregnant again by IVF will not breast feed again (sorry but its just not for me....wish it was but its not ) from alot i have read & from what i was told by my PS breast feeding does alter the breasts more so i was advised not to breast feed should i have a sucessful cycle. But thats no prob for me.

I had to have mine done...its been years of unhappiness & waiting to have all my children first wasn't an option. If it took 9 goes for my son then......yikes!!! i could be going a while......lol

Not sure if i have helped xxx
thanks alot stephy that has made me feel a million times better it only took me 3months 2 get pregnant with my 1st daughter and i assumed that it would be the same with my 2nd but it took 20months and since im not trying again untill nxt year if it takes that long again i could b waiting forever for my op so thanks again am defo getn it done now. xx yipee
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PAMELA 4th October 2010, 6:10 pm

Jessica wrote:I'm pregnant now so I'll let you know how they turn out in the new year! LOL

They're fine at the moment tho. xx
hi jessica how long post op r u ? i will b intrested 2 c how u get on since this was 1 of my fears.
PAMELA
PAMELA
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th October 2010, 7:48 pm

I would say if you are planning to have more children withinin the next year I would wait, if you are planning more children a few years down the line then why wait to have your boobs. It takes a year to fully heal after your op. I had my BA knowing I will have children in the future (god willing) and my surgeon said I may be fine with no problems or sagging after children but then again I may need an uplift. It's a 50/50 chance.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down